The Splurge boxes for this quarter (December Box) have sold out.
Any new orders will be added to the next quarter (March Box) ship list.
Thank you all for ordering!
For all International Customers:
Our system is calculating International shipping for small items, such as the new PP & Splurge pins at a much higher rate than the actual shipping rate. It is charging you for a larger box than required.
I cannot change this, I have tried. We do not have any other way to do it.
What we will do, is refund you the difference on what you paid for shipping to what actual shipping is.
The actual shipping should not be more than about $10.
So if you are charged; for example $60 for shipping, when we process your order, we will refund you the difference of $50 if shipping actually costs only $10.
This is true on all orders – if you are ever overcharged for shipping – we send you a refund for the difference.
Thanks for understanding.
Check out the new additions to the Shop!
The beautiful Paper Phenomenon PP Pin is available here!
The gorgeous Splurge pin is available here!
Enrollment for another fabulous Paper Phenomenon Everyday Kit Club quarter is now open!
The next quarter – January through March 2017 will be a Handbag theme like nothing I have ever done before!
All hardware used on these projects is EXCLUSIVE to kit club members ONLY!
PLEASE NOTE – VERY IMPORTANT: I AM OPENING ENROLLMENT NOW SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 3 PAYMENT OPTION. THIS OPTION WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE UNTIL NOV 26TH – SO SIGN UP EARLY! AFTER NOV 26TH, ONLY THE 1 OR 2 PAYMENT OPTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Come check us out!
Click the graphic to get started!
Come see all the goodies available for sale!
To get more info and find out how to become a seller READ HERE
Hello everyone, I am starting a new website. It’s called Captured on Paper Consignment Shop. The website is not live yet, but will be on Friday. I wanted to let you all know its coming and how you can participate.
Captured on Paper™ Mission
- We want to assist you in building a brand—get your name out there! Are you creative? Do you want to sell your products (tutorials, handmade items, etc.), but do not have the audience or customer base? Captured on Paper™ is the place to start.
- Do you have an over load of items in your stash that you would like to sell, but don’t have the audience or customer base? Captured on Paper™ is the place to start.
- Would you like to open your very own online shop one day, but don’t have the audience or customer base? Captured on Paper™ is the place to start.
What can I sell on Captured on Paper™ Consignment Shop?
Anything crafty/scrapbooking related. For example, Mini Albums, Tutorials, Used/New items i.e. Dies, Stamps, Cricuts, Die Cutting machines, Paper Pads, Paper Collections, Stickers, etc…
Why list your item(s) on the Captured on Paper™ Consignment shop?
- Access to a vast community of crafters (40,000+)
- Build a core community of crafters—Get your name out there!
- We will advertise items to a large community of crafters just like you
- Your items will not get lost in other groups of items with no relation to what you are selling
- No listing fees
- No need to manage a shop
- No uploading/listing to a shop, we will manage it for you
- No need to create logos, website and/or an online shop
- No customer service, we provide the customer service. We will communicate with the buyer on your behalf.
- If you have ever wanted to start your own home based business, but do not have access to a community of crafters, here is where to start. Once you build your brand, you can go off on your own if you so desire.
Not interested in building a brand, but want to destash? Do you simply want a place to sell your items? Captured on Paper™ is the place. Consider your items being sold in a global garage sale. You will have access to a vast community of fellow crafters who may be looking for the items you have to sell.
How do I list an item or items with Captured on Paper™
- Email us three (3) good/clear photos of the item(s) on a white background. If you are selling a grouping of items, (Lot) you may photograph the items together, however, 3 photos are still required.
- A description of the item(s), please be very detailed in your description of the item(s), ex. condition of item, size, brand new, pre-owned etc,
- Item price
- Shipping cost
- Provide You Tube video of item for sale (if applicable)
- If you are selling a tutorial, please provide the file, so that we can automatically send it to the buyer upon completion of the transaction
- Your full name (first and last), email address, and PayPal email (so you can be paid)
- All the above required items are to be emailed email@example.com order for the listing to be added to the shop. Listings will be posted to the shop within 24 hours of receipt.
How will I be paid?
You will be paid for items sold within 24 hours after the buyer has received the item(s) purchased. You are required to send a tracking number, if applicable to the Captured on Paper™ email address and to the customer. Payment will be sent to you via PayPal. PayPal fees may apply.
How will I know how many items I sold?
There will be an item sold number in the listing. This is automatically generated/updated by the shop. This way you are able to keep track of your earnings and estimate payments due to you.
Seller must ship items within 72 hours of sale. You are required to send a tracking number, if applicable to the Captured on Paper™ email address and to the customer. Captured on Paper™ email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Captured on Paper™ Fees
We do not have a listing fee. We only get paid if you sell an item. A 3.5% fee will be collected for each item sold. The fee is based on the item price excluding tax and shipping.
An annual fee of $5 will be collected if you are listing 3 or more items annually.
If you agree to these terms and conditions- please send an email to email@example.com for more information on how to list your products on the Captured on Paper™ Website. Once we receive your email we will send you information with your Seller Number and how to get started.
Thank you very much for giving the Captured on Paper Consignment shop the opportunity to sell your items.
Coming Soon to the Shop!!!
The super gorgeous Paper Phenomenon PP pin!
Here is a sneak peek of the 2016 Halloween Project- Spooky Harvest.
I hope you all LOVE it!.
Splurge™ and pick up a goodie box filled with fun and functional crafty supplies! These boxes will be loaded with a combination of, tools, trinkets, stamps, hardware, super cool finds etc…
I promise you don’t want to miss out. Paper Phenomenon is known for cool and unique finds, and here is your opportunity to receive it directly to your door step!
Although not necessary, you will be able to use these products with all Paper Phenomenon projects. I will be sharing examples each quarter to inspire you along the way.
You can sign up and pay quarterly or you may sign up for the year and SAVE $40. Each Splurge™ box will be mailed the first week of the month beginning in December 2016. Each subsequent box will be mailed as follows in 2017: March, June, September, December.
Pay quarterly for each Splurge™ Box $49.95 plus shipping
Pay in full for the year for each Splurge™ Box $39.95. A Savings of $40. You essentially received a Splurge™ Box FREE! You will be billed for shipping quarterly for each box.
Shipping USA $13 per box (to be billed quarterly)
International Shipping is based on pricing set by USPS. You can continue through the checkout process to learn your shipping cost prior to finalizing the order.
I will share sneak peeks of the goodies on my blog, via the Newsletter and Social Media
Here is the final reveal for my EKC17 Sept Project – Everyday Life Small 6×6 Photo Album,
please check it out below!
Another fun fabulous project!
You can grab the tutorial Preorder here or
the Combo Preorder here.
This is the Everyday Life Small Photo Ablum!
It can be made with the super fabulous shadow box shown below
or with a smaller storage box (tutorial will include instructions for both).
This fun 7×7 album will become a fav!
You can pick up the PREORDER tutorial or Combo now!
The tutorial will be completed in approx. 1 wk.
Holiday Kit Club 4– you don’t want to miss the Kits.
Click here to sign up : http://shop.paperphenomenon.com/Holiday-Kit-Club-4-Oct-Dec-2016-HKC4.htm