Everyday Kit Club
- What is the Everyday Kit Club (EKC)? You receive 3 Project Supply Kits with Supply List & Cutting guide along with the How-to videos for each project. In addition, you also receive 3 bonus projects (no supplies for these) with cutting guide and videos as well. Project Supply Kits are shipped when each project is complete.
- When can I join? You can only sign up during open enrollment. Once the Kit Club has closed you will need to wait for the next Kit Club to open in order to sign up. Project Supply Kits cannot be purchased once the Kit Club is closed for that particular Kit Club.
- How do I sign-up and learn more? The Sign-Up listing for the EKC enrollment can be found in the Shop. If there is no listing available there, the enrollment is currently closed. Enrollment is typically open for 2-3 weeks. Once you access the purchase page, there will be a brief description of the upcoming projects and paper collections.
- When will I be notified about Kit Club Membership? You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase – please save this to a special email folder for reference.
- When do kits ship? One really important lesson I have learned during the existence of the Kit Club is that delivery dates on kits will vary from month to month. I can’t set an exact date for shipping as sometimes the items I purchase for the kits are not available right away. I will always keep you posted on any changes. I normally have the kits out by the end of construction of each project. However, again, if that needs to change, I will do my best to let you know.