All About Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking Memberships, and More
EVERYDAY KIT CLUB (EKC)
- What is the Everyday Kit Club? You receive 3 Project Supply Kits, 3 Project tutorials, and the How-to videos for each project. In addition, you also receive 3 bonus projects (no supplies for these) with tutorials and videos as well. Project Supply Kits are shipped when each project is complete.
- When can I join? You can only sign up during open enrollment. Once the Kit Club has closed you will need to wait for the next Kit Club to open in order to sign up. Project Supply Kits cannot be purchased once the Kit Club is closed for that particular Kit Club.
- How do I sign-up and learn more? The Sign-Up button for the EKC enrollment can be found in the Shop. If there is no button available there, the enrollment is currently closed. Enrollment is typically open for 2-3 weeks. Once you click the button to access the purchase page, there will be a brief description of the upcoming projects and paper collections.
- When will I be notified about Kit Club Membership? You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase – please save this to a special email folder for reference.
- When do kits ship? One really important lesson I have learned during the existence of the Kit Club is that delivery dates on kits will vary from month to month. I can’t set an exact date for shipping as sometimes the items I purchase for the kits are not available right away. I will always keep you posted on any changes. I normally have the kits out by the end of construction of each project. However, again, if that needs to change, I will do my best to let you know.
DIGITAL KIT CLUB (DKC)
If you love the Kit Club projects but want to use your own supplies, then you can sign up for the Digital Kit Club (DKC). You get access to the 3 EKC Project tutorials and the How-to videos for each project. In addition, you also receive the tutorials and videos for the 3 bonus projects. NOTE: This option is only available for purchase once the 1st project of the current Kit Club has been released.
- How will I get access to the Digital Kit Club? Once purchased, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf. Open the MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf on your computer, click on the link near the top of the first page. This link will take you to the Box.com folder where you can “join the folder” and have access to your tutorials and videos indefinitely.
- Will access to the Box project folder ever expire? No, if you “join” the Box.com folder you will have access indefinitely.
PROJECT KITS – A LA CARTE
- Are there any Supply Kits outside of the Kit Club to purchase? Every once in a while I decide to make a project that is not a part of the EKC. Sometimes these projects also have Project Supply Kits – they can be found in the Kits A la Carte section of my shop.
- Do I get a tutorial if I purchase a Supply Kit? Yes, Supply Kit purchases come with the tutorial (written instruction on how to make the project). Once you make a purchase for the Supply Kit you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf. Open the MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf on your computer, click on the link near the top of the first page. This link will take you to the Box.com folder where you can “join the folder” and have access to your tutorials and videos indefinitely.
- Do I need a membership to purchase an A-La-Cart Kit? No membership required, this is a one-time purchase.
- Tutorial Only – with this purchase you receive written step-by-step instructions on how to construct the project from start to finish. The instructions include photos demonstrating the steps serving as a visual aid to help you along the construction process. This purchase does not include videos.
- Tutorial & Video Combo – with this purchase you receive written step-by-step instructions on how to construct the project from start to finish. The instructions include photos demonstrating the steps serving as a visual aid to help you along the construction process. In addition to the step-by-step written instructions, you will receive step-by-step videos demonstrating each step in the construction process. I work alongside you each step of the way.
Once you make a purchase you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf. Open the MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf on your computer, click on the link near the top of the first page. This link will take you to the Box.com folder where you can “join the folder” and have access to your tutorials and videos indefinitely.
- How to Download my Tutorial? You can access the download link in your Paper Phenomenon purchase history or in the email confirmation you received at the time of purchase. Once you open/click on the link, you will see instructions on how to add the files to your Box.com account. Your order confirmation email will come from email@example.com. You may want to add this email address to your contacts to avoid emails going directly into your spam folder. If you create an account in the Paper Phenomenon Shop – you will always have access to your instant downloadable files on demand. There will be no need to contact Paper Phenomenon Customer Service (PPCS) for help in retrieving your files. No need to provide PPCS with an invoice # as proof of purchase. No need to wait 24 hours for a response from PPCS. And you will avoid an admin fee for lost files. If you lose your files and require PPCS to send you files, you will be charged a $5 Admin fee. This fee only applies to customers with more than one request for lost files.
- What do I do if I miss my download when I purchase a tutorial? When you purchase a tutorial you can access your purchase 2 ways:
1. You may access your purchase via the link sent to you in your confirmation email. Once you make a purchase, an email is sent to the email associated with the purchase, with a link to access your tutorial. We strongly suggest downloading and saving this tutorial as soon as you receive it.
2. If you logged in to Paper Phenomenon website prior to placing your order, the download link will be in your order history. Log in to the Paper Phenomenon website and view your Order History. You can download your MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf directly from there.
**Please make a habit of downloading your file and then backing it up to a disc, flash drive, or your Box.com or similar online storage account for safekeeping.
**Once you have the file saved to your computer, you can then upload it to your OWN Box account for safekeeping.
- How to save a downloaded file to your Box account Log on to Box.com. Click the Upload button in the upper left On the dialog box, browse to the location of the file/tutorial you want to upload. Click Open. The file will be uploaded and save to your Box account so you can log on from anywhere to access it.
- Can I get a refund on Tutorials? Since Tutorials are a downloadable products, there are no refunds – No exceptions.
- When I purchase a Tutorial, do I get Videos with the purchase? This depends on the project. Some purchases include the videos as well as the tutorial, while others do not. For some projects you have the option of purchasing the Tutorial & Video Combo. Please read the purchase page thoroughly to determine if videos are included in your purchase or not and it there is an option to purchase them if not included.
TUTORIAL & VIDEO COMBOS
Some projects have the option of purchasing just the Tutorial OR the Tutorial & Video Combo.
- What is Box.com? Box.com is a cloud content management (storage) and file sharing service. Box.com keeps all your files in one place which allows you access anywhere from any device.
- Very Important Box.com is a storage site. It facilitates the sharing of files. This is how you access the files you purchase from Paper Phenomenon. Box.com is not designed to view videos like you would on YouTube. You must download the files to your computer. When you download the files to your computer you will enjoy uninterrupted viewing time. My recommendation is to download each file one at a time to avoid the corruption of files. Most tend to compare Box.com to YouTube. This is not the case. Box.com is a file-sharing service. YouTube is a video viewing service, like your television at home.
- Please understand that if you choose to watch the videos directly from Box.com you will encounter buffering continuously. This will be very frustrating if you are trying to work on a project.
- Do I have to create an account with Box.com? No, if you want to just download the files to your computer you do not have to create an account with Box.com. If you want to keep your files on the Cloud (the cloud will allow you access from any device), you will need to register with Box.com—it’s free. If you choose to have a paid account that is up to you. You don’t need to have a paid account with Box.com to access files from Paper Phenomenon.
LICENSE OPTIONS & CATEGORIES
License Options available – please scroll down for the different license categories.
- Personal: Personal Use Only – creating projects for self and/or gift giving – no license is required. This includes donating to a charity auction where you personally will not profit from the sale.
- Selling License: If purchased, this license allows the individual (you) Not a Corporation or LLC., to create and sell projects at local craft shows and/or websites, such as, included, but not limited to: Captured on Paper, Ebay or etsy.com (no printing for distribution allowed). This license does not allow for mass production and/or manufacturing of the project and/or product to be sold included, but not limited to: Big Box Stores, Distribution centers, Commercial environments etc. other than a Local Scrapbooking store. This License is non-transferable.
- Teaching License: If purchased, this license allows you and only you to teach this project Classroom style at a physical building. This option excludes teaching online. You may print copies needed for students to follow along during the class and to take home. This license does not allow for mass production and/or manufacturing of the project and/or product to be sold included, but not limited to: Big Box Stores, Distribution centers, Commercial environments etc. other than a Local Scrapbooking store. This License is non-transferable.
- Selling & Teaching License Bundle: Purchase if you wish to get both the Selling & Teaching license options and save $15 by purchasing the bundle. All of the above information applies to this purchase. This license does not allow for mass production and/or manufacturing of the project and/or product to be sold included, but not limited to: Big Box Stores, Distribution centers, Commercial environments etc. other than a Local Scrapbooking store. This License is non-transferable.
- Single project: This applies to all Paper Phenomenon projects that contain a single project per purchase; such as the Everyday Life Medium, Mr. Benjamin Album, All Occasions etc…
- Multi-Project: This applies to all Paper Phenomenon projects that contain MORE than one project per purchase; this includes: all Foto Folios® series, Foto Folders, Foto Folder Accessory Pieces, Potion or Perfume Bottles Bundles, Photo Mats & Inserts 1 or 2, Holiday Village Trio, Foto Decks and any kit club.
- Workshop: This applies to B2B, Cards Boxes & Bows and Retrospection 365.
- Boxable: This applies to the Boxable Workshop.Please select the correct License Option AND Category when purchasing a license. If you have any questions on which you should chose, please Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
The Classroom Video Membership (CVM) is an all-access pass to all previous class recordings for over 100+ projects plus new classes when available.
Please understand this is not an automatic renewal. One year from purchase date your subscription will be automatically terminated, and you will need to re-purchase should you wish to maintain this membership.
- VERY IMPORTANT IN RELATION TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP Please ensure you provide the correct email address associated with your PayPal account (or payment method) and the email associated with your Box.com account in the fields at the top of this screen. Please understand that we will send access to your purchase via the information you provide, so if the information is incorrect you will not receive your purchase. We have no way of knowing the information you provided is incorrect, so please double check the information you provide.
- Not included with the CVM membership: Tutorials & Cutting Guides. Each project has a written tutorial available for purchase (not included in CVM purchase) in the Paper Phenomenon Shop. These class recordings are meant to be used ALONG with the tutorial, not to replace it. Please always purchase the tutorial before attempting a project.
This membership includes:
- Immediate access to class recordings for over 100+ different projects
- New classes added when available
- Downloadable videos for you to keep
- Easy access through Box.com
- The Paper Phenomenon classes show step-by-step instructions on projects created by Kathy King. Please note that many of the classes are live shows, therefore there will be dialog between Kathy King and classroom attendees.
- The videos in the Classroom Video Membership (CVM) are a guided construction of the projects that will assist you as you create the project with Kathy, along with additional perks. You will learn in some videos the use of patterns & colors of paper choices and embellishing along with answers to questions for design choices as the project progresses.
- The Live classes are filled with Crafts n’ Laughs incorporating questions from the live chat during the class. The benefit to this is answers to questions that are asked as we are working on the project live.
- How do I access these videos once I purchase the membership? Once you make a purchase you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf. Open the MASTER DOWNLOAD pdf on your computer, click on the link near the top of the first page. This link will take you to the Box.com folder where you can “join the folder” and have access to your tutorials and videos indefinitely.
- The Remix Scrapbooks & Mini Albums Membership consists of access to the Remix folder on Box.com that contains Remix class recordings, and updated cutting guides (where required) on a specific list of projects that I will be Remixing (remaking).
- You will have unlimited access to this project folder on Box.com always.
- I have chosen these projects to remake, updating to the Hidden Hinge Plus™ Binding System in some cases and to simplify other elements of the projects.
- To participate in Remixing these projects with me, you will need the Original Tutorial for the project and the REMIX membership.
- Class recordings and cutting guides with changes will be added to the project folder on Box.com as I work on each project.
- This will be an ongoing endevour.
- PLEASE NOTE: REMIX class recordings will NOT be saved to the CVM folder, but ONLY to the REMIX folder.
HIDDEN HINGE Plus™ BINDING SYSTEM
Hidden Hinge Plus ™ Patent Exclusive Rights – U. S. Patent No. 9,630,441. Kathy King of Paper Phenomenon has the right to exclude others from making, using, selling, offering to sell, or importing the patented invention, Hidden Hinge Plus™ in the United States during the term of the patent. Anyone who makes, uses, sells, offers to sell, or imports a patented invention or design within the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Asia (India and China) without a proper license during the term of the patent (20 Years) without permission from the patent owner is an infringer—even if he or she did not copy the patented invention or design or even know about it. Infringers will be aggressively pursued in accordance with the law.All rights reserved. Project information may be created/constructed for personal use only. No part of project information may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. If you wish to sell or teach my projects outside of the parameters of this license, please refer to the License section on my website PaperPhenomenon.com for purchase options regarding selling/teaching. For permission requests, write to the publisher, via email at email@example.comIP or Intellectual Property refers to creations of the mind for which exclusive rights are recognized. Such creations of the mind include inventions, expressions, business methods, industrial process, chemical formula, artistic works, and names, designs, and symbols used in commerce. Depending on the form, intellectual property may be protected by patents, trademarks, copyrights, contracts, or as a trade secret.Patents protect inventions. Trademarks protect brands and source identifiers. Copyrights protect the expression of an idea fixed in a tangible medium. Trade secret rights protect information that has business value and is not publicly known. For more Patent Information and/or credentials, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to learn more about the Hidden Hinge Binding System? For a detailed explanation of my hidden hinge binding system, please refer to this video (bookmark it for future use) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmCSNh3zSs
- To learn the NEW Hidden Hinge Plus™ Binding System that truly lets your pages lay flat, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUSHGm0l-sE
RESELLING PAPER PHENOMENON KITS (KIT CLUB OR A-LA-CARTE)
- For those reselling and buying resold Paper Phenomenon kits, please be aware you are selling the supplies only.
- The associated tutorials for Kit Clubs are not transferable – the seller owns the tutorials and CANNOT sell them.
- You must consider that the seller will still have access to the tutorial and/or videos associated with the project.
- Under no circumstance are the Kit Club Tutorials to be shared.
- Those buying resold kits must purchase their own Tutorial or Digital Kit Club.
USING A COUPON CODE OR GIFT CERTIFICATE
- All gift certificates are issued with a gift certificate code.
- Once you have all your items in your cart, click the Checkout button (NOT the PayPal checkout).
- You will enter your billing information and then click Continue.
- On the page that displays, there is a Coupon Code field near the top.
- Enter your Coupon Code or Gift Certificate code here and click Apply Coupon.
- Please ENSURE your balance changes to reflect the coupon code before proceeding.
- Now you can select the Payment Method, PayPal, or Credit card and continue with your placing your order.
We package our kits and shipments VERY carefully to avoid any damage, however, sometimes even our best efforts fail when postal employees are extremely rough with the packages. We have no way of ensuring your package will arrive undamaged, due to mishandling and we bear no responsibility for mishandled/stolen packages. Please contact your local post office and lodge a complaint should you receive a damaged package or if your kit or package was stolen.
For the Kit Club and many other kits in the Shop, I offer a payment plan of 2 installments.
- All 2nd installment payments will include a $5 administration fee.
- For all Kit Club installment payments, once your invoice has been sent, you have 10 days to pay it. If it is not paid in 10 days, an additional $2 administration fee will be added and an invoice reminder sent.
- Please ensure your email is set correctly on Paypal so that you are notified of invoices from Paper Phenomenon.
ADDRESSING YOUR QUESTIONS AND/OR CONCERNS
- Addressing your questions and concerns are just as important to me/us as you all loving the projects I release. If you send us an email to email@example.com please be sure to include your order number.
- If you do not receive an auto-reply response from us within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays), please know that we did not receive said email. The auto-reply says: Hi there, I just wanted to let you know I received your message. Your email is super important to me. I typically respond within 24 hours. In the meantime, take a minute and check out the FAQ on my blog, I may have an answer to your question already! Thank You so much! Kathy King.
- If you do not receive this auto-reply, please resend your email. We would much rather receive duplicate emails than have you thinking we are ignoring you. I assure you we are not ignoring you. Thank you all so very much for your support.
- Please, please, please follow up on your email. Do not wait until frustration sets in. This is not the experience we want you to have.
- My assistant is thorough in getting back to all emails we receive. Responses are short, sweet and to the point. This method of responding leaves no room for ambiguity.
- Our goal is to get you the information you seek and provide clarity.
- So please, once again, if you do not receive a response within what you believe to be a reasonable response time, follow up with us.
No refunds or exchanges on items purchased from the Paper Phenomenon Shop. No refunds or exchanges on Tutorials