Hello everyone, I am starting a new website. It’s called Captured on Paper Consignment Shop. The website is not live yet, but will be on Friday. I wanted to let you all know its coming and how you can participate.
Captured on Paper™ Mission
- We want to assist you in building a brand—get your name out there! Are you creative? Do you want to sell your products (tutorials, handmade items, etc.), but do not have the audience or customer base? Captured on Paper™ is the place to start.
- Do you have an over load of items in your stash that you would like to sell, but don’t have the audience or customer base? Captured on Paper™ is the place to start.
- Would you like to open your very own online shop one day, but don’t have the audience or customer base? Captured on Paper™ is the place to start.
What can I sell on Captured on Paper™ Consignment Shop?
Anything crafty/scrapbooking related. For example, Mini Albums, Tutorials, Used/New items i.e. Dies, Stamps, Cricuts, Die Cutting machines, Paper Pads, Paper Collections, Stickers, etc…
Why list your item(s) on the Captured on Paper™ Consignment shop?
- Access to a vast community of crafters (40,000+)
- Build a core community of crafters—Get your name out there!
- We will advertise items to a large community of crafters just like you
- Your items will not get lost in other groups of items with no relation to what you are selling
- No listing fees
- No need to manage a shop
- No uploading/listing to a shop, we will manage it for you
- No need to create logos, website and/or an online shop
- No customer service, we provide the customer service. We will communicate with the buyer on your behalf.
- If you have ever wanted to start your own home based business, but do not have access to a community of crafters, here is where to start. Once you build your brand, you can go off on your own if you so desire.
Not interested in building a brand, but want to destash? Do you simply want a place to sell your items? Captured on Paper™ is the place. Consider your items being sold in a global garage sale. You will have access to a vast community of fellow crafters who may be looking for the items you have to sell.
How do I list an item or items with Captured on Paper™
- Email us three (3) good/clear photos of the item(s) on a white background. If you are selling a grouping of items, (Lot) you may photograph the items together, however, 3 photos are still required.
- A description of the item(s), please be very detailed in your description of the item(s), ex. condition of item, size, brand new, pre-owned etc,
- Item price
- Shipping cost
- Provide You Tube video of item for sale (if applicable)
- If you are selling a tutorial, please provide the file, so that we can automatically send it to the buyer upon completion of the transaction
- Your full name (first and last), email address, and PayPal email (so you can be paid)
- All the above required items are to be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org order for the listing to be added to the shop. Listings will be posted to the shop within 24 hours of receipt.
How will I be paid?
You will be paid for items sold within 24 hours after the buyer has received the item(s) purchased. You are required to send a tracking number, if applicable to the Captured on Paper™ email address and to the customer. Payment will be sent to you via PayPal. PayPal fees may apply.
How will I know how many items I sold?
There will be an item sold number in the listing. This is automatically generated/updated by the shop. This way you are able to keep track of your earnings and estimate payments due to you.
Seller must ship items within 72 hours of sale. You are required to send a tracking number, if applicable to the Captured on Paper™ email address and to the customer. Captured on Paper™ email address: email@example.com
Captured on Paper™ Fees
We do not have a listing fee. We only get paid if you sell an item. A 3.5% fee will be collected for each item sold. The fee is based on the item price excluding tax and shipping.
An annual fee of $5 will be collected if you are listing 3 or more items annually.
If you agree to these terms and conditions- please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to list your products on the Captured on Paper™ Website. Once we receive your email we will send you information with your Seller Number and how to get started.
Thank you very much for giving the Captured on Paper Consignment shop the opportunity to sell your items.