My Book at Hobby Lobby

Hi everyone– I am super duper excited to let you all know that now my book, Interactive Mini Scrapbooks can be purchased at Hobby Lobby stores.  I had to take a few pix next to my book!!!!

Book 1 Book 2 Book 3

1. Pat Dusak says:

Hi Kathy, just received your new book. It is awesome. All of the instructions are easy to follow, and the pictures are perfect. Good luck with your new book!

2. Priscilla Janus says:

Congrats Kathy! You are such an inspiration! I love the pics! LOL

3. You are such a huge inspiration for the crafting and scrapbooking community, congrats on your success. So happy for you!

4. Congratulations Kathy.

5. Congrats, Kathy! Very cool to see your work out & about! You should be very proud. I now have a reason to go to my almost new Hobby Lobby! Not that I needed a reason! LOL! If we order from your web site, will you sign it for us? Just a thought. I Love your work! I hope you never get tires of inspiring us!

6. VictoriaB says:

Oh Baby You Are A Star! :)

7. Congrats Kathy!

8. Gloria Westerman says:

Congratulation!!! I’m so happy for you…will have to check it out…

9. Congratulations Kathy! All your hard and fabulous work is paying off.

10. Debi Walton says:

Very cool.
    Love your book as well as my friend that I gifted one of your books to.

11. Diane Starr-Jordan says:

Congrats Kathy! What an honor! It’s even more fun seeing you with your book in pics at Hobby Lobby! How fun! Do they girls that work there know that’s YOUR book???? 😉

12. Laura Cummings says:

Congratulations Kathy! What a wonderful achievement. You and your family should be very proud!!

13. Your pictures came out beautiful. You’re so photogenic. Your book is fab too. I love mine…especially because it has your autograph in it. Don’t forget us on your way up. Lol!

14. Cherie Reighard says:

Beautiful pictures Kathy!!! What did the store manager’s say when you walked into their store? They probably know you already. Did you sign any while you were there? Thank you for sharing the pictures! I should have gotten one and brought it to the Soiree for you to sign. I have the downloaded version, but I’m crazy enough to want to get a hard copy with your signature! I use the soft copy so that my book doesn’t get spoiled!! Ok….so when is the next big event!!!!

15. RandellynB says:

Congratulations and that’s awesome! Unfortunately, I don’t have HL’s in my area. Cute pics too…you look so giddy!

16. Marilyn Mae says:

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations.

17. That’s awesome, Kathy!
    You are amazing!

18. Yeah! Did you autograph books while you were there? I would have been so honored to have my copy autographed!!!!

19. Congratulations!! Can wait to check it out.