Retrospection 365 Interactive Scrapbook

1. Kathy:

I already saw the videos (two parts) for the material.

How can I order the kit? What is its price? If I decide to buy the kit, will I be able to buy the paper from you?

Will be travelling to the US in October and I have an address where the items could be delivered.

Thanks so much.

Marina . . . from far Africa.

2. Dear Kathy:

Where can I get the tutorial? . . . how about the paper and ornaments? . . . somebody has asked about a 13 x 14 chipboard but where does this chipboard fits? . . . it is nos mentioned in the video.

Thanks and congratulations for a such a magnificent creation.

Marina . . . from far Africa.

3. Elizabeth says:

This project is perfect for me to get caught up on my children’s album with all the photos I take. I love how it’s layouts and interactive. Just perfect Kathy and I can’t wait to add this project to my albums. :)

4. Janet Timmons says:

I’ve been waiting for months for this project. WOW can’t wait to get started. Are you going to have the paper collection and embellishments that you use for sale?

5. Florence Davis says:

Wonderful! Paper line please?

6. Carolyn says:

Will you have a tutorial only for the Retrospection 365 album?

7. Love the scrapbook page/mini album combination. Cannot wait to start the project.

8. Michelle says:

Hi Karhy,

I love this! Was wondering what the designer paper line was you chose. I love the idea of a generation album and have lots of photos and want the also see about that same designer paper. Thanks so much

9. just one word: WOW!!!

how can i get this kit in Holland?

• hoi Ann, waar woon jij. Zie steeds meer Nederlandse dames.

Zelf woon ik in Tiel

groetjes Karin

• Hoi hoi,
        ook ik kom uit nederland. Wat een tegekke workshops he.
        Ik kom uit den helder.
        gr diana

• ik woon in Apeldoorn, lekker verspreid in het land :-)
      de workshops van Kathy zijn geweldig!! Jammer dat de verzend/import kosten duurder zijn dan het pakket. dat heb ik er nu juist niet voor over, dus bewonder ik de fimpjes en Class turtorials en probeer zoveel mogelijk lokaal te vinden, wat niet makkelijk is! hoe doen jullie dat?

10. This is just AWESOME! I love this! You are amazing

11. Lesline Williams says:

This is so awesome. Love it.

12. Doreen Steinke says:

Double wow!! I am so looking forward to doing this, and I even have that paper. Bonus!!

13. Can’t wait to start this…it looks fabulous!!

14. Annette Gardner says:

I’m dying to buy this tutorial but where do I get 13×14 chipboard

15. April White says:

Beautiful! I cannot wait!

16. Mia Neal Cuyler says:

Oh my freaking gosh this is a spectacular keepsake! I Can’t even believe how fabulous this is!!!!!! Kathy, this is your best work EVERRRRRR!

17. Wow, is all I can say and that was only one page. I am truly excited to do this one.

18. Kip Mitchell says: