Just Kickin It — June Kit Club Project

Hi Guys– here is a peep of the June Kit Club Project — Just Kickin It!  This is the Girl version. I will have full reveal, how to videos and templates up tomorrow.  I hope you love it as much as I do!!!  It is so super cute!

Just Kickin it

1. Teacherduck says:

Love this Kathy, Do you ever sleep?? Thanks for the recent order of Scor-Tape and the bonus stamps from you! You are ever so sweet! We love you! Keep it up!

2. Totally loooove this! Cannot wait to make this!

3. Diane Starr-Jordan says:

Lolol! I thought this was a real shoe when I first saw it! So adorable Kathy! Curious to see the boy version! 😉

4. Michelle Renwick says:

Once again I’m totally impressed. To take paper and create such life-like 3D projects is simply amazing. Kathy, you can do just about anything with your ART. I can’t wait to make these for my nieces who are involved in sports and love converse sneakers. May God bless you always to be so inspired and constantly evolving as an artist. You’ve made us, as always, “HAPPY.”

5. Doreen Steinke says:

OMG, this is Kathy Orta fabulosity!!! Looking forward to making it.

6. Laura Pitzer says:

This is so awesome! I can’t wait to receive my kit; I have a new Great Granddaughter that arrived in May (our first great, our first); and I think this will make an wonderful 1st gift. The other 11 Grandchildren will have to stand in line for this one! I can’t believe the projects that come up with; you are soooo talented Kathy! Thanks once again for a really neat project.

7. I really like the shoe…BUT will it have an album? I hope so I want to use it to put my granddaughter’s basketball photos.

8. Debi Walton says:

Kathy, this is so cute.
    I have to join the digital club for this period so I can make one of these for each of my grandchildren (one boy and one girl) with my paper stashes.
    Your design work is so awesome.

9. This is adorable I love it. Great job Kathy

10. scrappergirl56 says:

Soooo CUTE!!! Love the butterfly paper…can’t wait to get my kit…my Niece will love this one…LOL.

11. I really does look like a real shoe. I would wear it!!!!! this is so AWESOME! you never cease to amaze me.

12. Olga Patrick says:

Wow, it looks so cool and real! This is awesome. Kathy, you are so amazingly talented. Thank you for sharing with us.

13. CindiLu says:

OMGosh! I’m totally impressed. It actually looks like a REAL shoe, which is no surprise since you do fabulous work. You’re amazing Kathy!!