New Feature, the Bonus Tool & Party for Everyday Kit Club 12 – July, August, September 2014

Hi All- I want to share another benefit to the Everyday Kit Club.

When you join the Everyday Kit Club you will automatically receive the Commercial License and Teaching License for each tutorial in the quarter, including bonus projects.

This excludes Digital Kit Club Membership

What are the Commercial and Teaching Licenses?

Commercial Copy: You Purchase the Commercial License if you wish to create the project and sell the projects at craft fairs, Ebay or (Tutorial can not be printed for distribution).

Licensed Copy: You Purchase the Teaching License if you wish to teach the project Classroom style. i.e.: at a brick and mortar venue, such as your local crafting store or crafting event. This option excludes teaching online. You may print copies needed for students to follow along during the class and to take home.

September will be the Everyday Kit Club’s 4 year Anniversary.  To celebrate I am doing a super special Bonus Tool!!!

Check out the Bonus Tool – Every Crafter has to own on of these tools!!!

Once again, here is a peek at the project coming up– you don’t want to miss it!!  The Kit Club will be closing in 19 days

Now Available – Open Enrollment for Everyday Kit Club 12 (EKC12)
July, August, September 2014

The Paper Collections/Project for this term are:

July 2014: Project: My Design Mini Album
Paper Collection: Marion Smith, Garment District & Nirvana
Description: This will be your go to album with all the configuration options available with this project. You will be the Designer !!!!

August 2014: Project: Life is an Open Book
Paper Collection: Prima Time Traveler
Description: Memory Keeper/Home Decor

September 2014 Project: Cascade Parade
Paper Collection: Graphic 45, Come Away with Me
Description: This project can be a Memory Keeper (Album) or an Organizer. Calling all Organizers!!! You will go nuts over this one– you are going to love it!
New Binding — it has never been done before!

Click on the button below for more info and to sign up today

1. Liz Lumsden says:

Long time lurker, first time kit club member. I have been hesitant because I was afraid these are too advanced for me, but I decided to take the plunge seeing as all your projects are so awesome! Thanks for the bonus…is it July yet? BTW, my BD month, this is kinda a BD present to myself….

2. Kelly Harms says:

I have one question about the licensing (which is an awesome benefit) — is it for this upcoming club membership, or does it apply to any kit club membership we’ve bought (i.e., I’ve been in the club since #8 — can I sell projects I’ve made from these projects or only from #12?)

Thanks for all you do for us!

3. Lorianna says:

Wow,so glad I signed up already, wouldn’t miss it!!
    This is going to be one exciting Summer,! Then add the Soiree, smack dab in the middle!! So Super excited!!
    congrats on the 4 year anniversary…wishing “US” many more to come
    Big Hugs

4. Mary Lynn says:

Hi just joined the Kit club and very excited to start. Have bought some of your tutorials and am totally addicted! Thanks for being so creative.

5. Another awesome kit club!! Love the graphic 45 papers and your kits can’t to beat!!! I’m so excited every time the kit arrives full of amazing products. Thanks so much!

6. Mo Stover says:

Thanks so much for including the extra licenses!! :) You are the best!! Absolutely love crafty “with” you!!

7. I’m always happy when I see an email from my favorite paper master. It’s almost as important as my Bible…(smile). Love the projects and about the time I think you certainly HAVE to be running out of ideas, you BLOW ME AWAY. I listen to your “voice” online even when I cannot watch. Hee, hee. Love everything you do…and your generous way of sharing! You will always be blessed back, because you give so much.

8. scrappergirl56 says:

Loving all the changes that are going on…everything is coming up wonderful…Very cool “Bonus Tool”, I had not seen that one…I’m in love with the Marion Smith papers, they are beautiful…congrats on the 4 year anniversary…wishing “US” many more to come…love ya!!!

9. April White says:

you are AWESOME!

10. Janet Timmons says:

I am a newbee to your everyday kit club…..I have been waiting since January… I started watching you on youtube and I love your personality and how easy you are to understand. I have purchased several of your tutorials and also your book. Can’t wait. You are truly a blessing to the crafting community and I appreciate all the hard work you endure to give us a total experience in making your projects. Great teacher.

11. Cherie Reighard says:

There is so much ‘wonderful’ happening now. Thank you Kathy for the added bonus’s in Kit Club 12. It’s very generous of you and appreciated. I recently purchased the smaller Teflon burnishing tool, but this larger one is going to be terrific. I feel very lucky and blessed to be part of your “crafting family”.

12. Artsychik Jeanne says:

Kathy…what happened to your 4th of JULY red white and blue project? I look forward to it every year because its so spectacular. I am so disappointed its not in this kit club. Will you be doing an ala carte instead? I will have to haunt you til you do. LOL!

13. Jan Kelley says:

Can’t wait for another kit club. I believe I joined when the camera was one of the kits. 3 years +? Grateful for our darling Kathy.

14. lindabelll says: