100 Days of Summer

Coming in June!!!!!!!!

1. scrappergirl56 says:

hmmm…..100 Days of Summer….will it have space for a 100 photos??? A countdown to the end of Summer??? The brain is starting to smoke…LOL. Can’t wait to see what this is going to be…but I’m sure it will be fabulous…

2. Doesn’t May 15th… almost count as June??? please…..

3. lindabelll says:

Maybe she’s going to build us all a swimming pool to keep cool. Oh, and don’t forget the froo froo drinks with the little umbrella’s. hehehe

4. OMGosh – reading all these comments is almost as fun an Friday night classes (which sadly, I’ve missed the last several weeks:-(

5. Fairyfloss0 (Charley) says:

when I saw this I opened another bottle of alcohol but it wasn’t breathing so I had to give it mouth to mouth :( so now what do I do while I wait hmm?

6. I would have said what a tease, but since others have already claimed that I will say…Queen P.I.T.A.!

7. Kathy, do you sleep?

8. I would have said you were a tease, but since others said so, I’ll just say…What a Queen P.I.T.A.!

9. Mary Matthys says:

Ugh…Kathy is such a tease! Just when I’m learning to adjust to the fact I don’t know what is going to be in my Retrospection 365 kit and that I have another 6 weeks to wait, this comes out!!!!

Did I mention that patience is not one of the traits that I have????

10. phyllisweaver says:

What’s in store, so much anticipation!

11. This is just a tease!

12. Betsy Norris Singleton says:

Kathy you are such a tease! LOL

13. Yolanda says:

Can’t wait. I still need to start on the Foto Folios and the storage box. I’m so behind but at least I can see what the PITA’s take on all the things I want to make and then come up with something different.

14. Frenchy says:

I do love summer!!

15. It’s killing me! What could this be? Sure would be nice to know soon.

16. Sulema (Sue) Jimenez says:

Tell us….could it be more foto folios!?? I’m working on the Tim collection folio bonus. Totally love it.