Woman’s World Magazine is currently on News Stands

Hi guys– Look out for this issue of the Woman’s World Magazine!!!  It’s the May 12th issue.

I am in it!!!

WW Magazine

How exciting!!!

1. So happy for you!!!! This is so BIG!

2. Dona Deam says:

3. Jan Kelley says:

Congratulations Kathy. Great article!

4. Hi Kathy
    WOW Congratulations: I am just sad we don’t get that magazine in Australia so I can’t read the article.

5. Bonnie Ricke says:

Congratulation to you Kathy, I really enjoyed the article but they should have had you picture in there too. Way to go Queen.

6. Congratulations Kathy way to go.

7. Congratulations Kathy. Moving on up there!

8. Martine Sayujya says:

Hi Kathy ! congratulations you deserve it a thousand time… I am so sad I can not see your show “live” anymore.

9. Diane Starr-Jordan says:

I just checked at our Meijers store yesterday and what was in the checkout lane was for May 19. I wonder if I have missed out already. :-(

10. Yvonne Schoen says:

Congratulations Kathy! Rushing out to get my copy – you deserve it girl!!

11. Cheryl bonin says:

Congrats kathy, I will be buying this issue as soon as I see it.

12. Tammy B. says:

Way to go Kathy! There’s just no stopping a PITA Queen!
    I also wish I could still watch your live tutorials like I used to. :(
    But at least I can go to You Tube afterwards! Keep up the great projects! I’ll get my copy tomorrow so I can “see” you!

• Kathy Orta says:

yes you can– not sure why you are saying that. I am Live every Friday at 7Pm CST. And the broadcast is FREE to watch LIVE.

• Diane Starr-Jordan says:

You have to click on the CLASSROOM link on Kathy’s website. She is doing her classes a different way now rather than on Ustream. You might not have been aware of that Tammy. Just follow along at the top of her website where it says Home, then Blog, Calendar, Shop, etc. at the end is CLASSROOM. Hope that helps!

13. Debi Walton says:

Going to look for it today.

14. Concrats…so sorry I can’t see you show any longer…

• Kathy Orta says:

15. Mandy Moore says:

I got mine yesterday!! Great article (page 41)! Where is your picture??? Congratulations, again! :)

16. Oh good, I thought I had missed it and was so sad. lol I’m glad that I didn’t!!! How exciting is right! Hugs

17. Congratulations Kathy, how exciting for you.