More Foto Folio Videos Added to the Project Folder

Hi Guys– Happy Sunday!  I posted more Foto Folios videos to the project folder on  These cover the matting I did on each of the 6 Folios.  I also added a 7th folder to cover the Tim Holtz Collection Folio & Foto Folios project you are all in love with.  Enjoy the videos.  I will be sharing and adding the videos for the storage box with the next couple of days.

Thank you for joining me for a Super Fun (despite the tech issues) & Fabulous NSD 2014.

1. Debbie Sparrow says:

Kathy, are these videos for this project still available????

2. where can I buy the Folios – none of the stores in my area seem to have anything even similar

3. Linda Therrien says:

Kathy, thank you so much for these projects. I made my first ever folio Sunday (chose to do #5) and it came out perfect!!! Your written instructions and the step by step video made it all possible. I felt like I was truly in a classroom with you. I look forward to purchasing more projects from you in the future. You truly have inspired me. Thank you again.

4. Well, I got very sick and have yet to even see the class or video’s but I’m on the computer for thr first time in about a week. Seeing all these comments makes me want to get better fast. I’ll catch up.

5. Gudveig Mjaanes says:

Thank you for the amazing folios! Have not started yet, will have to wait inntil the weekend, I believe. Looking forward to make them! Will make one for my youngest son’s fiancee. They are expexting a girl, I will make no 6 for the baby-shower, I think.

6. Wheemzell says:

I just wanted to say what a true paper artist you are. I have always noticed your attention to detail and perfection to make all your projects stand out from all others.

I started watching you on You Tube a couple years ago and you always inspired me. I may never have gotten much made as I enjoyed watching you create far too much lol.

Thank you for being the highlight of NSD eve and Day!

7. Kim Gyuran says:

Thanks Kathy! I’ve already completed Foto fabulous Folio #1. Love it!

8. Lorianna says:

for making it a Super Fun,
    memorable weekend!

9. Gine Heckett says:

Kathy I just love the foto folios they are great. You and Kathryn did another great job. Thank you very much.

10. Letty Sandoval says:

Thank you very much! I enjoyed everything! I already received my tutorials and love all the folios!! It was the first time I buy a tutorial and I’m really happy with my purchase! You rock!! =). God bless you and all your team, you all did a great job! Thanks again!!!

11. Kathy, Thank you for a super NSD! You really out did everyone in regards to this special day! Everything was perfect inspite of the freezing of the screen. Minor interruption really! You gave us so many wonderful things that I swear it out does all the gifts you received! Yes it really does. I feel you gave me far, far, far, far more than the 19.99 I gave you. It was FABULOUSSO! So again, I want to thank you for the most special gift of your presentation, the videos, all those outstanding Foto Folios with the bonuses, your presence and everything else we received. You made us feel special and that means the world to me!!! Thank you Jen for all your help also when I was trying to buy the Foto Folios and couldn’t seem to make the purchase go through. You are a sweetheart! Thank you both again! (Yeah I just can’t thank you enough Kathy as I will never forget this day ever or what I received!) God bless you both and Happy Mother’s Day to you both!!!

12. Debbie says:

Thank you so much Kathy. I just adore these folios and made my first one – folio 1 – yesterday and today. You are such a talented designer and your tutorials are first rate. This tutorial with all the videos included is such an amazing deal. Thank you!

13. Patricia Huber says:

I thought everything was FABULOUS! Just want you to know that I wrote to ACOT because the Tim Holtz stuff was all on back-order. They told me they would still give me the 20% discount, so I can’t wait to make that folio. I am patiently (really) waiting for kits from you and Kathryn. I’m still working on my lapbook 2 project and haven’t even tackled the Jan-Mar kit club projects. Yikes!

14. Sandra says:

Kathy thank you so much for everything!! Just wonderful. All of it.

15. Enjoyed it……………………Thank you!!!

16. Loydene says:

Thank you! Your information, presentation, videos, pictures … pretty much everything … is way better than others I’ve seen!

17. Leslie Smith says:

Thank you for creating for us! I liked all the folios but the Bonus folio and the Wallflower paper pushed me into buying them! Yes, of course I ran to the store to find the folios and the paper. I was rewarded and got everything I bought yesterday at 50% off. Can’t wait to get my download

18. This was such a wonderful idea. I am so loving all the folios. Beautiful job.

19. Thanks so much! What a deal this was! I can’t wait to get started on the folios ~ I think I’m gonna make one for a niece that is graduating from high school this month. I think it will make a great keepsake for her!