The Dollhouse

Hi Everyone!!  Here it is with Windows and a Door!!.  I am just in love with this project. Now to work on the goodies for inside.  Hope you all love it.

Paper Collection – Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection

2014-03-24 15.56.48

2014-03-24 15.59.292014-03-24 15.55.17

1. Kathy Ellis says:

Hi Kathy! This Victorian house is adorable! I live in a Gold Rush town filled with Victorians. I always wanted a house like that. I hope one day soon you will release your design in a tutorial.

Keep up the great work I so enjoy making your creations!

Best Wishes,

2. Eleanor Leimer says:

Absolutely unbelievable !!

3. sniff sniff. crying cause I wish there was some extra ones….just one…or Kathy can send me her’s. She doesn’t like cutsey. My favorite color is pink. This is the FIRST KK I didn’t get..HUM thinking how else I can get points here LOL

Kathy this is just amazing!

4. Ruthy Gray says:

Absolutely Love this!! Granddaughter and Great granddaughter will love this. You are so fantastic!! Love you to pieces!! Hopefully, there will be tutorial available soon. Hugs and Blessings!

5. I need more hours in the day…I don’t have enough to keep up with all the Kathy projects that I want to make!!!!!

6. Kathy Simpson says:

KATHY! You did a darling job on this adorable cottage. How does your brain do things like that. I find myself putting milk in the glass cupboard and just yesterday, instead of putting sugar packets in my tea, I poured the sugar into my dressing bowl so there is no way I could come up with something this fantastic. I’ll stick to patterns thank you! You’re the bestest dear!

7. Geney Holley says:

This is absolutely darling. You are so talented. I would have never thought of anything like that. I know you said it is sold out as a kit. Is the digital, or a pattern available.

8. Marcie Smith says:

Over-the-top, cute as can be, Kathy. You did a fabulous job on this design!!!!!!! My girls are going to fall in love with this one. There are just some of these kits that I can’t resist and just have to make two- one for each of the twins. This is definitely one of them. Phoebe loves pink and this one is perfect for her, but Gianna is a purple lover. Not sure what paper collection I will make hers up in, will have to do some searching. I know that G45 Sweet Sentiments has a lot of purple. It’s a possibility!!!!! Darling design Kathy and I love that it is so functional as well. Love the new pull down hinge cubby on the inside. Very clever.

9. Doris Davis-Begley says:

Love, Love it!!

10. Sandi James says:

This is absolutely adorable.

11. That is just absolutely beautiful, you never cease to amaze me, that doll house is fabulous. I can’t wait to move in…lol.

12. Lisa Richardson says:

LOVE IT! I’m so bummed that I’m not in this month’s kit club! The digital club is good but not the same. I don’t even have any little girls but I’m really sure I need this project. I’m signed up for next quarter though so I won’t miss out there.
    Gee I can’t imagine why there is a key hanging from the balcony :)

13. Raunda R says:

Love the key to cover the boo boo! Terrific Idea!

14. When can I move in? I think that the real estate value just went up! What’s the neighborhood like? Bet they’re all crafty! LOL! Love it Kathy! Love the “key”!

15. love how you fixed the rail with the key

16. Wow, this is spectacular!

17. That is way to cute Kathy.

18. That is just gorgeous..I love how you covered up the skinny railing with the key…you are so clever. I love it.

19. Diane Starr-Jordan says:

Love this Kathy! So, soooo cute! Where did you find the cute little “Welcome” mat? Cute!

20. Donna Wunderlich says:

WOOT WOOT!!!!! I love it! The windows just made it perfect!

21. Judy Hanson says:

OMG, I can’t stand it!!! Totally awesome. A must for my granddaughter.

22. Debi Walton says:

This is so darn stinkin’ cute. Love it!!!

23. Judi Markel says:

AWESOME, I love it!

24. Yes Kathy you have really out did your self here!!!!! I am so in love with ALL you do. And can’t wait to get my kit. Thank you!!!!!

25. Wanda Dent says:

26. Melanie Tuttle says:

LOVE!!! Kathy, this is my favorite kit club series yet! Each new project becomes my favorite!!! You are the QUEEN of Creativity!!!

27. Amyscats says:

As a longtime miniaturist AND a scrapbooker, I’m in love! Time to sign up for PayPal, I’ve got to have this one!!!!

28. Sulema Jimenez says:

Nice save on the rail with the key…totally awesomeness.

29. Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!

30. Darlene Pitts says:

Kathy u have really outdone yourself with this project. It’s fabulous !!!

31. Awesome!!