A Peep and a Project!

Hi guys– Hope to see you all tomorrow at 7PM CST for a Peep Show of the Dollhouse project and some fun Crafting & Conversation or should I say Laughs!  Join us on Ustream!

Here is the link in case you need it – Click Here at 7PMCST

1. Rosetta Jenkins says:

Oh, Kathy! I been ailing with asthma and missed the ustream presentation live. but watched it a minute ago. How beautiful. I knew it would be! You are a genus. I had a passion for miniatures for about 20 years but gave it up for quilting and then this craziness of paper crafting. I have also been recently trying to figure out a way to design a mini album in the form of a doll house thing. But you my girl have taken a dream of mine and made it real. I bow down to you my paper crafting queen. Hail to the Kathy!

• North Seattle Donna says:

I missed most of your ustream but caught up where you just finished your envelope and I’m bummed the recording was lost. I just saw your dollhouse peep and I AM IN LOVE! This is a perfect combo as a gift for my niece who has a daughter that is turning 3 in May, both are such girly girls, yet there is a sophistication about this project. I was one who was skeptical about the dollhouse but the minute my eyes saw it, I fell completely in love with it, even before you opened it and explained how it works. I am going to drive the UPS guy crazy until this kit arrives:)

2. Jan Kelley says:

See you tonight!

3. Oh no! I’ll be unavailable tomorrow night. Catch you on the rerun! Don’t forget to record!

4. Diane Boom says:

I’m new at this and missed the live stream. Is there any way to watch it now?

5. Trying hard to be there tomorrow night. Juggling commitments as usual. I ready for some ME time! Hope to ‘see’ you all tomorrow and have some laughs!

6. Bonnie Ricke says:

I like your peep shows as long as I remember they are on. It is nice you record them so we can see later thank you.

7. lorianna says:

Excited to see, Unfortunately, I am working but PLEASE record everything, don’t want to miss a thing!! I will have to catch the recording when I return home.

8. I’ m pretty excited to see the doll house!!

9. Geney Holley says:

What time is that. In daylight savings California time?

10. scrappergirl56 says:

Can’t wait to see the dollhouse…yippee!!!

11. Yeyah!!!