Inspiration Mondays

Check out the amazing creations this week for Inspiration Mondays.

January Kit Club Bonus Project – you can purchase the Instructions and videos here

Paper Crafter: Ana Zaragoza

Ana Zaragoza 1 Ana Zaragoza 2 Ana Zaragoza 3 Ana Zaragoza 4

Paper Crafter: Cathy Hazzard

Candy Hazzard 1 Candy Hazzard 2

Paper Crafter: Cherie Reighard

Cherie Reighard 1 Cherie Reighard 2 Cherie Reighard 3 Cherie Reighard 4 Cherie Reighard 5 Cherie Reighard 6

Paper Crafter: Kathy Llamas
Kathy Llamas 1 Kathy Llamas 2 Kathy Llamas 3 Kathy Llamas 4

Paper Crafter: Lauren Collis
Lauren Lyon- Collis 1 Lauren Lyon- Collis 2 Lauren Lyon- Collis 3

Paper Crafter Shari Garrett Miller
Shari Garrett Miller 1

Paper Crafter: Suzanne Hue
Suzanne Hue 1 Suzanne Hue 2 Suzanne Hue 3

Paper Crafter Theresa White Richard

Theresa White Richard 1 Theresa White Richard 2 Theresa White Richard 3

1. Ana Maria Zaragoza says:

Thank you Kathy and your gang for posting and giving me the inspiration to create beautiful projects with you. I’m having so much fun with it all and the Fan Club.

2. Shauna Johnston says:

Will I be able to buy the tutorial for Hidden Treasures Trunk or will I have to take out a digital subscription. I know in the past you release the tutorials individually. Look forwafd to hearing from you

3. Kathy, love that you started Inspiration Mondays!!

4. Peggy Kempf says:

The projects are all beautiful! I love them. Isn’t it neat the way when you change just the papers it makes them all look so different. Thanks Kathy for the great idea!

5. All of these are gorgeous, great job ladies.

6. Gudveig Mjaanes says:

I am amazed over all The beautiful work you lades have done! And Kathy Orta is a very talented designer! Working in the two last albums now. Nice to see how others have matted and decorated the pages.

7. wow love all of them. Haven’t made this but sure I will one day 😉 great job everyone
    and thanks for the inspiration

8. Denise Taylor says:

Wow they are all so beautiful I’m jealous! Xx

9. Really beautiful project … can I buy tuturial only for this somewhere on Your Page …

10. Kathy aka Girlygirl777 says:

WOW!!! All of these projects are stunning and adorable. Very nice ladies! Kathy is an amazing designer isn’t she, to give us such fantastic inspiration.

11. Theresa Cubberly says:

I so enjoy the projects you put out. I have purchased a few of your tutorials but now that I am in nursing school, have not had time to accomplish them. Graduation May 2nd…then the fun begins. Love this project!!

• Ana Maria Zaragoza says:

Theresa, wanted to encourage you to keep going with your education. We need NURSES! Speaking as a nurse myself by profession, don’t let anything stop you. And if I forget to mention it, Congrats to your success!! As for your fun time with Kathy and the Pita babies, when you finish your education and pass state board, which I know you will, come back and play hard with Kathy and the rest of us crafting fanatics.

• Theresa says:

Thank you Ana! This is encouraging since only 2 months left and I will graduate then on to state boards. Then when I pass, I know I will, I will be an RN. Exciting times.

12. Marian Baliski says:

Trying to figure out how to buy the January bonus project and where do I go to sign up for the digital kits

• Hi Marian-
      To get the January 2014 bonus project you will have to purchase the #10 Digital Kit Club from the shop on this site, it’s out of order, it’s on the top line between Kit #1 and Kit #2…

13. Lynn Butler says:

These are beautiful!!!!

14. These boxes are amazing. I am so impressed with all the different designs, papers, etc. I applause all your great work.

15. Lauren Collis says:

Thanks so much for the fun project and amazing inspiration! It was also exciting to see my take on the project posted. Best wishes, Lauren