Hidden Treasures Trunk

Click Here for the Digital Kit Club

Click Here for Kit Club Open Enrollment

Tutorial ONLY – Coming Soon

Thank you Scrappinjoy for naming the project!!! It’s perfect!!

Paper Collection: Wall Flower, by Tim Holtz

1. Jane Shedal says:

Kathy —

I just got done making this trunk. It is THE most incredibly gorgeous thing I have ever seen. The detail that goes into making this is amazing. It is absolutely made to be an heirloom piece. Everyone I show it to just gasps at how beautiful and stunning it is. This paper is perfect and gorgeous. I made this as a birthday present for my sister. She lives in a gorgeous 200 yo farm house which is stunningly decorated with the antiques that she collects. She also just loves her birds that she has a slew of feeders for right outside her window seat. She will be just blown away by this. So thank you for this incredible design and for making it available to everyone. I have been scrapping for years and am always looking for ways to go bigger and better and expand my horizons. I have definitely found a new avenue to explore e through you! You have truly been given an incredible gift to be able to dream up all of these things that you do. The love and passion that you have for what you do is contageous and addicting, Your personality is positively delicious and funny and warm…many hugs and love to you! Thank you again!

Jane Shedal

2. Ana Maria Zaragoza says:

I am at loss for words. You have changed the meaning of the word trunk. Even if it were any bigger or smaller, one would still cherish this piece of art for a life time. It would probably become a heirloom. I will definitely keep one or two for myself out of the many I know already that I will be making. Thank you, Kathy.

3. Albina Gomes says:

Hi Kathy

This project is the 1st quarter? January / Fevereiri to March?

I wanted to buy, but I’m in Portugal.
    It costs $ 99?
    Tell me please how do I buy.
    Albina Gomes

• Kathy Orta says:

yes for the digital projects. you get the tutorial and videos as well as 3 bonus projects. You do not receive a kit on the mail.

4. Diane De Mauro says:

Hi, I love this project and will be making several of ghese. I know you said that it is a kit club exclusive for the hardware.i ama kit club member and would like to know where I cojld get thisntype ofmhardware. I understand that you dont like to give away where you purchase your supplies from, however if we cant get hardware then we cqnt remake the projects. Please tell we what type on of shop to look at. I wmnot making these to see I am just makingnthem as gifts I have twl daughter in laws and would like to make one for each. Thanks

5. Kelly Harms says:

I can see myself making lots of these lovely trunks — they will look beautiful in my newly redesigned studio, holding all my trinkets and treasures, bits and bobs! Kathy you have outdone yourself!

6. WOW!! every time i think you’ve certainly outdid yourself, you come up with ANOTHER incredibly awesome product!! your brain doesn’t ever sleep, it has all upteen bazzilion brain cells fired up on the next wonderful invention!! thank you so much for including all of us in your fabulous creation ideas!

… just sayin’

7. Peggy Kempf says:

Can’t wait to make this, you have outdone yourself! It is great! Love the paper, it is perfect on the trunk! I’m so excited! But I do have to finish the Jan. one, lol!Thanks for your wonderful ideas!

8. CherryB says:

Wow Kathy! Now I see what all the chatter was about! This is just grand! Love, love everything about it. This is definitely going to be a favorite!

9. scrappingjoy says:

I simply love this project. I will definitely will be buying this tutorial.:) Your creations keep amazing me! You are one talented person! Glad I was able to help name this project. :)

10. Diane Starr-Jordan says:

Kathy! Another GREAT project! I LOVE this trunk and the “secret” compartments the you created! You continue to outdo yourself with creativity. Looking forward to seeing the paper collection and all the metal hardware included in this wonderful kit!

11. Kathy,

Will there be a tutorial for this?? Love it :)

12. Rosemary Sokolowski says:

I did not see the link below showing the digital project information for the Hidden Treasure box. Thanks

13. Another AMAZING creation!

14. Theresa G. says: