The Kit Club is going Digital!!!

Hi everyone– The Paper Phenomenon Kit Club is going digital. If you have always wanted to join the Kit Club, but want to be able to use your own supplies and access to the videos and the EVER so popular Bonus Project with out a Kit, now you can.

Digital Membership will give you access to the private kit club site for the quarter you purchase. Both the Everyday Kit club and the Holiday Kit Clubs will be available in Digital form going forward.  So if you missed out during open enrollment for the Kit club sign-up (Full kit club with project supply kit) this is the next best thing; having access to the private Project videos and Bonus projects.

Also, there is no more waiting for open enrollment for the Digital Kit Club – you can join anytime!

Digital Membership includes: Written tutorials, Project “How To” videos and Bonus Projects. That is a total of 6 projects for the quarter! You will have access always. Access to the private website does not expire.

Digital membership is $99 for the quarter.  This is a great way to use your stash!

Check out the shop to pick up your Kit Club Digital Membership and more information or click here

1. This is awesome! I’ve purchased your book and a few tutorials, but now I can afford to begin doing the new items! Excited. Thank you.

2. Oh Yea! Good going!

3. Cyndie Martin says:

What an awesome idea Kathy. This is a perfect option. I love your projects. Can’t wait to get started. Hugs

4. Chrissypoo says:

Digital kit club…. OMG….This sounds fantastical……you are always looking out for all your PITA’s I will be taking advantage of this perfect opportunity.

Thank you.

5. Cassandra Edwards says:

I love that you are always growing and evolving. It keeps you on the cutting edge of things. I’ve been following you for a while now and love everything that you do.

6. Joyce Reed says:

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I always prefer written instructions, and this is great!

7. Donetta Sommer says:

OMG…You have made this so affordable to have all of your projects. I appreciate that you would go this extra mile to make us all happy. I know I am one happy happy PITA BABE. Thanks so much Kathy.
    Donetta Sommer

8. This is the best news ever!!! Thank you for adding this as an option for us!

9. Thanks Kathy. Just wonderful, as postage of kits to New Zealand was prohibitive.

10. wooohoo!!!!

11. Kathy, the might be the best idea yet, and that is a HIGH standard when you consider your body of work. I love the kit clubs and the projects, for me this is the way to go because I LOVE everything you pick…but to give such an option, well all I can say is I love to browse FB and youtube to see other interpretations of your designs. So happy everyone can enjoy this.

12. KnitterPam says:

Awesome option! Question – don’t these videos show up on the Box website when we’ve purchased our yearly access? Or are these projects separate from those?

• Kathy Orta says:

These are separate. This are Kit Club projects. there project are exclusive to those who join the kit club. Now these projects are available in digital format, which means you can have access to the private site without having to sign up for the Kit.

13. How great. I am so surprised and glad to see this option. I will definitely be becoming a digital kit club member. Thank you Kathy!

14. OK – you need a LOVE button for this one!!!!!!!

15. I think this is a great way to go… I always love the projects but sometimes the paper either isn’t what I would pick or I already have it in my stash…. This is a great compromise!

16. What a great option! I love your projects and this way I can customize them AND utilize my stash. Thanks for this!

17. Cathy Gray says:

Thank you so much for this option, I am sure I will become e member with my next paycheck, wonderful idea.

18. Quewetta Fernando says:

Yeah, this will give me a chance to use up all of the papers and embellishments and the price is just right for my pocket.

19. Wonderful alternative to consider! Thanks Kathy!

20. Cool!