Inspiration Monday

Hi Everyone– So many of you are using the Paper Phenomenon Tutorials, creating amazing projects and making them your own. I think we need to share them with our fellow crafters!!!!! Going forward I will be sharing your projects during Inspiration Mondays!

Kicking off Inspiraiton Mondays is:

Patti Katai and Benita Turcu

Tutorial: Game Night

A lot of the inspiration shared during Inspiration Monday will contain photos so you can see how functional these project truly are.  Enjoy!

Benita used the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper collection on her Game Night gameboard.

Benita Turcu 1

Benita Turcu 2
Patti is displaying her family memories on the Game Night gameboard. What a wonderful conversation piece.

Patti Katai 1

Patti Katai 2
Patti Katai 3

If you would like your project featured during the Inspiration Monday post, please join my Facebook fan page. All photos will be pulled from your post in the facebook fan page.

Click here to join the Group

1. Cindy aka citnprd says:

Love the project showing in different paper! Patti what was your paper? It’s beautiful! I love your idea of displaying the pictures and 30 years of Together. Thanks Kathy for the project and showing other ideas to top it off! Still waiting for the directions to the game, ideas how to play?!

2. AMAZING JOB incrediable brain to think of that idea

3. Totally awesome!! Love the hour glass, dice and other embellishments!
    Thanks for sharing!!

4. Wonderful creation!

5. WOW!!! Good Job. Can’t wait to see more creations. Thanks for sharing them Kathy!!!

6. Judy Breaux says:

I would just like to finish my projects, but cannot find the tutorial and you haven’t responded to my requests. Have my money and now don’t care?
    I am so very disappointed I cannot express it.

7. Cyndie Martin says:

OMG that is an amazing project Patti. I love your idea. Thank you so much for sharing.

8. Margarita Dickens says:

Just love the colour range of paper, as a steampunkaholic I think it hits all the right notes, it’s so well put together, thank you for the inspiration.

9. Marcie Smith says:

Great job ladies!!!!! Love your paper selections and the additions you have made to this project that really personalized them. Thanks to Kathy and you for sharing them with us.

10. Wow that is just beautiful and love the memories it will evoke! Very special and such an heirloom!

11. Projects look beautiful. Great idea Kathy

12. I love the game board and would love to know more about it, what is contact info for Patti Please?

13. Judy Webb says:

Patti, Nothing is better than project finished, and photos added.

14. Wendy Kilgour says:

I love both projects in particular the bottom one showing the family. Thanks Kathy for sharing

15. Absolutely Beautifu!

16. Phyllis Weaver says:

Your project turned out so beautiful. The Graphic 45 paper made it one of a kind and to have all the family pictures placed is quite an accomplishment. Thank you for sharing.