Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

See you all in 2014!

1. Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year 2014!!

2. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!

3. Feliz Navidad y prospero año nuevo 2014 ! que todos tus sueños se hagan realidad!!

4. Merry Christmas Kathy! May your holiday be blessed with safety and happiness. Also I hope you have a very happy and crafty 2014.

5. Merry Christmas !!! Have fun and enjoy.

6. Rebecca Aguilar says:

Dear Kathy,
    ” Thank You and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and Your Family. Thank You for bringing me back to Scrapbooking.”

Bless You,
    Rebecca Aguilar

7. Ella aka cmella04 says:

Hi Kathy, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! Thank you for all the phemonenal projects you bring us throughout the year…wishing you a healthier (lol) New Year filled with lots of love, laughter and joy from family and friends!

8. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    Thank you for all your creativity that you share with us. I
    look forward to seeing your projects in the coming year. (:

9. Mary Hrasky says:

Kathy: Warmest holiday wishes to you and your family. Thank you for all of your wonderful projects and videos. I look forward to 2014 and more PHENOMENAL Projects with you.

Big Hugs,

10. Kathy,

Enjoy your vacation. Rest up and come back stronger than ever. You have set the bar very high. Thank you. Happy holidays.

11. Laura Pitzer says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Kathy. You have certainly earned some time off. I can’t believe how you pump out the projects!

Can’t wait until January when I’ll be receiving my first Club Kit. You are so amazing, and have inspired me so much to get back into my hobby. I’ve been unable to do much during the past ten years or so due to health reasons, but just watching one of your videos (after a friend told me about you), made me want to do all of your tutorials. And, I’ve only made a couple of mini albums! I’ve always been a traditional scrapbooker and I card maker. Because of you, I want to soak up everything I can from you, and am so excited to learn all about flaps, pockets, and all the other flip/flops you have in your albums. And, I can’t wait to do my first case for a mini album.

So Kathy, rest up and enjoy the holidays because when you return in 2014, I will be one of the “PITA’s” that will probably be bugging you to death with all my questions!

From a real “PITA”! Have a Blessed Christmas!

12. Cindy T AKA Citnprd says:

Merry Christmas to you too Kathy & your family! Thank you for sharing your talent and helping us look like a ‘Pro’ too!!

13. Merry Christmas to you and all the PITA Babes! Thank you for all the fun, imaginative projects.

14. Annette McCarty says:

Kathy, I hope you are showered with Christmas blessings. Have lots of family fun and do things that make you happy. Hug yourself for me. I love you!

15. Wishing you joy & happiness during the season of Jesus birth. Hope all of you and yours have a happy & healthy year as well. Watching you this year has helped me through the finish of my husbands estate, the loss of my best friend and kept me focused on the happy things we remember and share with those family & friends who remain. Love & happiness always, Kathy

17. Marcie Smith says:

May all your wishes come true this Christmas, Kathy!!!!!!!! May 2014 bring Peace, Love, and Happiness to you and your family!!!!!

18. LESLINE Pampered Pages says:

Kathy, I want to wish you and your family all the best for 2014. May it be all that you want. May you reign in peace, health and prosperity. Have fun with Mom in the Bronx. See you in 2014

19. Mandy Moore says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

20. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at ya. I’m stocked up on more tutorials from the sale, and raring to go in Jan. I love what you do, and thank you for making the tutes available. I hope you get all your wishes in the new year.

21. Lori Manicho says:

22. Judy Hanson says:

Merry Christmas to you too, Kathy. Looking forward to another fantastic year with you and the other PITAs! Best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful holiday and a happy, healthy New Year!

23. Feliz Navidad!!! Merry christmas to you too!!! From México City!!
    Blessed Holidays for you and your family!!!

24. Donetta Sommer says:

Thank you Kathy. Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very happy and safe New Year. I personally am so happy I have found Paper Phenomenon and have the opportunity to build some of the most awesome projects. Like I have told everyone you are my sanity. Thank you…

25. Merry Christmas to you too Kathy! Hope you and your family have a blessed holiday.