My Book

Hi Guys!!! Here is the cover to my book – I just had to share it with you all!  My book will be available July 26, 2013 at a scrapbook store near you or at Annie’s

1. Anonymous says:

GREAT news!!! the book is available today on Annie’s website. Getting my copy.

2. Congratulations to you Kathy! I’m so happy for you. With your talent, I know there is more great things to happen.

3. OMG! That’s my 60th birthday, getting myself a GREAT

4. So happy for you Kathy! Best of everything- Mel

5. So awesome! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your knowledge and talent.

6. Wow – I sure hope Annie’s mail order to the UK – ‘cos I know two people who will be champing at the bit to get their own copies lol…

7. It’s beautiful! Congratulations!

8. Congratulations to a wonderful artist and person! I am so happy for you and the book looks fabulous!

9. How exciting is this? I pinned it and can’t wait for it to become available! My local Hobby Lobby carries Annie’s Attic books, so maybe I’ll see it there.

10. Congratulations! So excited for you and all of us! You’re a wonderful teacher! I appreciate and thank you for everything you do! Can’t wait!!!

11. Looking forward to purchasing ur book. Looks fabulous 😀

12. Fabulous!! Can’t wait to see it and hold it in person!! If you are able to get them prior to your class at The Crafty Scrapper, and you bring them, save me a copy please, please, please!!!!! Can’t wait to meet you in person!

13. Congratulations! I can’t wait to see it. No LSS in Tucson for all it’s size so I hope Michael’s or Joann’s carry it if not I’ll order through Annie’s. Hopefully I’ll have better luck getting it than I have had with Donna Downey’s book. I’m sure it will be full of all kinds of goodies.

14. Can’t wait!

15. Anonymous says:

So excited for you and your thrieving brand !! I’ve marked my calendar since March and I’ll keep my eye out for it on the NY Times best sellers list. Bringing with me the next time I see you (NYC) for an autograph :)
    Linda V

16. AWESOME cover Kathy! I wish the release date was June 26 rather than July, lol. It’s hard to wait. Congrats on your publication!!

17. Congratulations!!!

18. Anonymous says:

Congratulations, Kathy! How exciting for you, and equally exciting for us! You do such an excellent job with your Tutorials, so this book will be a truly great reference! It will be on my desk right next to my B2B Scrapinar materials. If you receive any information about pre-ordering, please be sure to let us all know. debi

19. Look, our very own celebrity!!!!! First a published video, and now a book. Your incrediable!!!!! Looking forward to it Kathy. You should be so very proud of yourself for all of your accomplishments. We are.

20. Congratulations Kathy!

21. YAY! Congrats! You are so talented and an inspiration! I will definitely get a copy of your book!

22. Congrats Kathy, can’t wait…………Yeah!

23. Looks fabulous, will be watching for it…how about signed copies????

24. Congratulations!! I KNOW it’s going to be a FABULOUS book! Can’t wait to get a copy!

25. Sooo excited for you!! Congratulations ! This is one book I will definitely be looking out for. :)

26. Guess this will probably be my first purchase from Annies. Congratulations Kathy. You are very deserving.

27. Awesome!! you rock Kathy…. can’t wait to get a copy.

28. yahoooooooooo can not wait to get my signed copy lol. congratulations Kathy looks great.

29. I am so dang excited! Congratulations!! I cant wait to get my copy!! Thank you so much for doing this, you are such an inspiration to all of us! =)

30. Congratulations!! Looking forward to grabbing one.

31. How exciting for not only you but everyone of the PITA Babes and Bulls. As an awesome crafter so delighted in sharing your success with all of us. Can’t wait to get my hands on the publication. So excited for you and all of your followers as well. TFS your great design talent.

32. You are simply amazing . What a gift you have.. and thank you for sharing it and teaching others. may the Lord continue to bless you..

33. This has to be so exciting for you!!! I’m so happy for you! I cannot wait to get my hands on this!

34. Looks great, Kathy! I hope it sells like crazy!!!

35. Cool Beans!!!!

36. Congrats Kathy! So awesome! Hope hobby lobby or Michaels’s carries it! Unfortunately where I live these are the only two scrapbooking/craft stores! Your mini’s are amazing.
    I hope it might include a few how to’s!

37. Anonymous says:

congrats Kathy it looks fabulous!!!

38. Soooo exciting! Can’t wait!!!

39. You have arrived Darling! Seriously Kathy, you have shared your creativity with all of us and we are thrilled for your success. You have a product that everyone wants and your personality helps sell the final project. I wish you the very best in the future and will continue to follow you and your success. Can’t wait to purchase a copy of your book.

41. can’t wait to get it. Hope Hobby Lobby carries it.

42. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Totally adding this to the library when it comes out!

43. Anonymous says:

Congratulations! So happy for you. Mary Werner

44. Darlene says:

That is going to be awesome. Can’t wait. Working on the B2B project’s an loving it. Kathy you are a true artist. TFS your amazing talent.

45. I can’r wait!!! I want a hand signed copy too!!! I would even pre-order. LOL

46. Awesome, Kathy. I’ll be checking my local stores for it. Did you ever think your crafting journey would take you where it has? The sky’s the limit! Congrats.

47. Congratulations! You’ve been a great source of information, technique and inspiration – I know the book will be a huge success.

48. The cover looks amazing Kathy! Looking forward to buying it!

49. Our Kathy…she’s published

50. Kathy, this is SO awesome! Congratulations on birthing your baby…I am sure it must have been a real struggle at times, but what a fantastic outcome! You are truly an inspiration to me and to so many others. Keep it coming, sister! We love you!

51. Wow Kathy..exciting..I feel like a proud momma and our baby has grown

52. Can’t wait to see the book in person.

53. Congrats Kathy! The book is looking great! Can’t wait for it to hit the shelves!

54. Anonymous says:

Congratulations Kathy! I can’t wait to get a copy of my own! Everything you do is amazing!! :)
    Melanie Tuttle

55. Tha is awesome. I am so happy for you. Way to go. It is time for a great book on mini albums. Thanks

56. Congratulations how exciting!!!

57. Woot woot! This is awesome Kathy! You are so good! I thank God for bringing you into my life. Congratulations!! You deserve it. :) (aka QueensPaperPalace)

58. I am definitely ordering your book.
    I have been following you for some time now, I knew you would go far in the papercrafting industry. I am just not in a “place” in life right now to actively participate in your classes.
    I will continue to be amazed at all the hard work you do to bring the new and exciting things to us.

59. Look at you !!!!
    I am thrilled by all of your SUCCESS.
    Your hard work has really paid off
    Big fan here in Michigan

60. Will it be available for us International buyers?
    Love to have my own copy……..

61. Looks awesome! So excited for you. :)

62. congratulations….this will be a book well worth owning!!

63. So very proud of you! Couldn’t be happier to see this in print! It is truly fabulous! Congratulations and all the very, very best to you!!!
    Giant hugs,

64. Wow the cover looks fabulous!!! I can’t wait to get my copy 😉 Of course I want an autographed copy!!!

65. How exciting!! I’m so pleased and proud of you!

66. This is so cool Kathy

So happy for you! You deserve it!
    Will be pre-ordering!!

68. Congratulations on the publication of your book!!

69. Super excited for you Kathy! Congratulations :)

70. sa scrap says:

Oh GOOD!!!!! Congrats!!! You have every reason to be very proud!!!! I’ll be looking for it!!

71. FABULOUS!!! I can’t wait!

72. WOOT. I want it NOW.

73. Great! I’ve long wanted to sit with you and pick your brain! Can you share what this will cover — any of the projects specifically?

74. love it congrats to you well deserved