December Daily Project – Supply List Video

Comments

1. Do you usually create just for this blog or you do this for other online resources?

2. Silanda Anui says:

Your article is so funny and you are just intelligent, in one word, you make my day…And it will be good if you keep updating your articles here.I am looking forward to your new work. rs gold , runescape gold

3. I will be making these fabulous projects with you Kathy! Looking forward to the videos – gotta get my supplies – I must not forget the tags!!

Hugs,

Carmen L

4. Today my first ustream classssss…..ssoooo cool.
    Lilly

5. Can’t wait to start! I have all of my supplies ready. I don’t know where you are located, but I hope that we are not impacted by the storm.

6. I am very excited first time for me. Will there be a link so we know it is up ?

7. Love It! I’m a Paper Ho, I mean horder. I’ll be watching you. I’m definately going to make these projects. Your creative ideas are awesome!
    Thanks so much!

8. Super excited! Always enjoy doing your projects.

9. Super excited. Always love your projects. Can’t wait.

10. I will be there!!! Can’t wait. I love your classes!
    Donna

11. I love both of these projects..just wondering if you will be doing your gift series on youtube like last year.

12. Anonymous says:

Hi, Kathy how I can be with you to take the tutorial for the mini envelope book and the christmas file folders.I will love to be able to take your tutorial…love your work..

13. I can’t wait!!! The projects are going to be fabulous!!!!

14. Since it is a “no particular time” workshop, I will definitely be joining you! Both projects look great! Off to order my supplies!!!!!!

15. Since it is a “no particular time” workshop, I will definitely be joining you! Both projects look great! Off to order my supplies!!!!!!

16. hi Kathy, I also think you are FAB!I am planning to watch and make your projects on Nov 1st. This will be my first time so can you tell me the details like what time and howdo I get to your link for your show? thank you so much! tina e

17. This looks fun! You are so talented Kathy.

18. Can’t wait to do this project!

19. Can’t wait to do this project!

20. Looking forward to it!

21. Anonymous says:

Kathy, do we need to buy 18 sheets of paper? All the collection packs, that I’m finding, are all 12 sheets of paper per pack. Should I buy 6 extra if I want to make the file folder December daily project? I think I’m going to use Echo Park’s This and That Christmas collection! I’m SO excited! My mom and I are going to make this together! Yay!
    Megan

22. Brenda Huggins says:

This looks like a great way to “de-stress” for the holidays!
    Brenda

23. Thank you sooooo much for sharing. This will make great presents and save money!! Fabulous!

24. Thank you sooooo much for sharing! These will make great gifts and help save.money on Christmas presents.:-)

25. Love, love, love your projects! Can’t wait for these new ones!

26. Yay! A new project – can’t wait! Love, love, love your projects!

27. Anonymous says:

I’ll start assembling supplies so that I can be ready for November 1. Looking forward to it. Love your projects.

28. Can’t wait to actually do a project along with you! All your projects are sooo cute and always amaze me.

29. Can’t wait to do a project right along with you. I am amazed at the variety of projects you can come up with and they are all sooooo cute!

30. Anonymous says:

Can’t wait to do these with you.
    Becky
    cookiebecky@msn.com

31. Anonymous says:

beautiful as always I will be there!!! DebbF

32. Kathy, love all your projects! Do have any suggestions on how to incorporate this to be used for Hanukkah instead of Christmas? thanks for your suggestions.

33. Looking forward to these projects….ordering supplies today. Love the file folder idea. Christmas will be so special for us this year. My one year old grandson will be with us and so it will be a kid christmas again….yippee. Thanks Again for the wonderful projects and of course the videos…Debbie

34. Anonymous says:

have all the supplies needed and a few extra “just in case” items. thank you so much for the opportunity to makr these fabulous projects.
    Janna11

35. Anonymous says:

Love it!!! Question…November 1st–U-stream or You-tube, and what time? thanks Sherry

36. Just watched the video and I am excited that you are starting on Nov 1st – before the big holiday rush! Can’t wait to see more of the envelope mini because the file folder mini looks awesome!

37. Kathy,
    I always love your projects. I will be hanging out with you on Nov 1 and will start collecting my supplies soon.
    Thanks,
    Peggy

38. Just watched the video and I am excited that you are starting on Nov 1st – before the big holiday rush! Can’t wait to see more of the envelope mini because the file folder mini looks awesome!

39. Love this project, the file folder album will be a perfect xmas present for my niece as well. I’ll be using the xmas collection from My Mind’s Eye. Thanks for sharing such great projects. I’m always looking forward to all your creations. Can’t wait to start.

40. You are too funny Kathy!( Forgetting the tags) Your videos always make me smile.This looks like another FABULOUS P.I.T.A. project! Although I will not be making the Christmas version, having a supply list makes it easy for me to personalize. I think this project will be a fantastic way to document each month for 2013! AND I’ll get to play with paper stash,stamps, mixed media stuff, dies, cricut…possibilities with this are endless!!!You are AMAZING!!!

41. Looks like this is going to be fun! Can’t wait.

42. Kathy, you never cease to amaze me! this is so cute. thank you again for sharing your genius. Love you!
    Annette

43. You always make projects that are fun. Even if I don’t make them, I have fun watching. Can’t wait.

Thanks!
    Linda

44. Kathy,

Does the paper collection for the December Daily have to be double-sided?

45. Kathy-this will be my first time making a project with you and I can’t wait. Fabulous for gift giving and making one for myself. See you on the 1st.
    Renee

46. Super cute, Kathy!!

47. I’ll be there for sure, Kathy! Projects look great!