Vintage Typewriter at CHA, Tim Holtz’s Booth

Hi All!! here is a peep of how I dressed up the Vintage Typewriter.  I used Tim Holtz’s new paper collections and various other products, which are a must have!!! I can’t wait to get started on this class.  As you can see you can create a display mat for the face of the Typewriter with your favorite pic of the month and when the month has past, use it to your scrapbook layout.

Check out what I did with the inside of the Typewriter!

1. Anonymous says:

Kathy, this is such a beautiful & creative woke of art! I can’t wait to get the tutorial!!

3. Anonymous says:

Kathy, Kathy, Kathy! Enough said!

4. This is out of this world!!! I LOVE IT! (Bowing now…I’m not worthy!)

5. Well done you special lady, I bet it stands out in the show so unique and vintage. WOW WOW Ya Hooo

6. Betty Murphy says:

I agree with every comment here, Kathy. Congrats on another great project for CHA. Tim is so in need of you and your talent to showcase his collections and do-dads,lol. Awesome!

7. Totally awesome!! When do we start?!!

8. OH MY GOODNESS! Kathy you are one very amazing woman!!!

9. Awesome!!!

10. Anonymous says:

that is truly amazing!!!!!

11. I can’t wait to see how you make those inside strike keys they look like the real thing in there. So happy Timmy wanted it at his show.

12. i love it!

13. Lmags64 says:

14. Anonymous says:

You did a wonderful job-just terriffic !

15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Gotta make it! When’s class? 😀 (aka QueensPaperPalace)

16. OMG, WOW you are just too amazing. This project is to die for. I can’t wait for the tutorial. Your talents go beyond stunning, amazing, etc. I can’t say enough. You go girl. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us. Hugz Cyndie

17. Kathy just love this. You make us so proud of our Queen

18. I’ve been waiting for this one! You are a “phenomenal woman” (the kind that Maya Angelou wrote a poem about!) I’ll be waiting for a tut!

19. I love it, truly unique!

20. How awesome is this…..totally awesome….wish I could see it in person…..tfs

21. AWESOME!! How exciting for you. Speaking for all the PITAS, we are proud of you !

22. Can I rub elbows with you Kathy?! lol You are way to talented for one person, but so glad that you teach us how to do all this awesomeness with your tutorials!!

23. Wow…that is totally awesome.

24. Anonymous says:

does your mind ever rest – one super wonder idea after
    an other – again wow wow and wow

angels 6

25. OMG are you kidding me?? That’s amazing!! i love, love, love the cards inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE FOR TEAM PITA, thanks to you!!! You rock Kathy!!! GORGEOUS!

26. OOOh so happy you got photos. See I told you Tim or MArio would take care of you. This is indeed a fabulous project!!!!

MusicScrp (Jean)

27. OOOh so happy you got photos. See I told you Tim or MArio would take care of you. This is indeed a fabulous project!!!!

MusicScrp (Jean)

28. Kathy you are just out there in creativity. Simply fabuloso. Can’t wait for your tutorial.

29. Kathy, You really have a gift for things!!!!!! I can’t wait for this class either. Love doing your classes and kits! So Easy!!!!!!

30. that typewriter is so awesome! I wish I was there to see it in person!

31. Kathy this is really PHENOMENAL !!! You just keep outdoing yourself. I am so glad that I found you! I love this!

32. Kathy this is really PHENOMENAL! You just keep outdoing yourself. I love it!