May Kit Club Project

Hint for the June Kit Collection – Simple Stories Summer Fresh and???????????

1. Anonymous says:

ohh my gosh!!! Is all I can say. I really hope you are making this tut available…cant wait to make this album!!!

Nurse Nancy =)

2. beautiful.. I wish I can be in the kit club, it’s not in my budget. Great project. Is there a tutorial on the add on interactive element that you added in your CHA album? I would love to add that on to my mini’s. TFS!

3. this is not the all occasion mini, it’s the freaking amazing all occasion mini. This is fantastic and I cannot wait to make it! Thank you for sharing all your incredible brain waves with these creations!

4. This is all occasion freaking awesome, is what it is! how lucky we are that you share your amazing creations with us! Cannot wait to make this!

5. Who cares about the June Kit club.. not me since I’m not in it. Tell me about July kit club then you will see me dance. LOL

6. I will be there. I can’t wait to make this. I think I will make this a couples book. :-) great job Kat! I hope your feeling better. Been thinking of you.

7. I just love this album! The paper is really nice. I really like that wallet from your CHA album too.

8. Anonymous says:

I agree with the other ladies’ comments. I’ve been making each project in multiples (ea. tutorial) to give for gifts throughout the year. I’m a happy scrapper! Thanks for your continued inspiration. These projects are simply the best and I love your taste in choosing papers! Go, go, go…can’t wait until June Kit Club begins (my first!) Tudy (sasha-vonny)

9. Love this mini album would love to get the tutorail love the vintage feel of the paper also feels like Shabby Chick also. can’t wait to see this on class i hope

10. I see three Christmas presents coming out of this album! You’re making my Christmas giving easy!

11. Another triumph Kathy – just lovely
    Thanks for all your inspiration

12. Kathy, You ROCK!!! I don’t know how you keep coming up with such beautiful projects, but please don’t ever stop!! I love your classes, tutorials and projects!!! You are the best!!!

13. Kathy, What a beautiful album!!! I don’t know how you come up with these awesome projects, but please don’t stop!!! I love your classes and your projects, you rock!!!

14. Hello Kathy, OMG I’m loving it and the best part is that I already bought this collection. I will be buying your tutorial, can’t wait.
    P.S. I bought your Contessa tutorial and I made it with the Simple Stories Documented collection, it came out beautiful, thanks for all your creations.

15. I’m definitely buying this one. OMG I love this one!!!!

16. Maria Helena says:

when is this kit going to be available? Does it come with papers and everything. Sorry, I am new…

17. Love, love, love this album. Very user friendly and beautiful with lots and lots of room for photos. Can’t ask for more than that. Thanks Kathy!

18. Mary Matthys says:

I love this album pattern! Are you going to sell the tutorial for this album?

19. Anonymous says:

Kathy, as always. OMG great album. bnkurpie

20. Anonymous says:

Fantastic idea for an all round album, I really do like this one and it will also make a great gift without explanations LOL ladysilverwolf

21. Anonymous says:

22. Awesome as usual!!!

23. Is it Pink Paislee – London Market.