Mini Album Canvas Art

Hi all!! sharing another project I created at Keys 4 Arts! I created a Mini album on a 12”x12” canvas. The Foundations (feet) you see at the top of the canvas can be used to hang the canvas on the wall for display as well. I used the Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection by Graphic 45.

Photobucket

Comments

1. Beautiful work. Hope there is a tutorial and/ or kit for this!

2. Wow! Love it!!

3. Betty Murphy says:

Love everything you create! You are such an inspiration!

4. Beautiful Job as always. You are amazing.

5. Absolutely wonderful! This is a great piece of work…gorgeous~ great job!!!

6. Absolutely wonderful! I love the look this piece has~ great job in creating!!!

7. Gloria L. says:

Please, please, please do a class for this!

8. Oh this is sooooo Kewl. When are we making it?????

9. Anonymous says:

Once AGAIN I am stunned! well done Kathy!
    Annemarie
    S.A.

10. Anonymous says:

I see a new project in my future…am I psychic???

11. WOW!!!! Kathy I sure hope you will have a kit and/or pattern for these 2 pieces? They are Fabulists!!!!! And I want in on Them!!!!!!!!! Get the hint? Love your work and MISS MY PITA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

12. WOW!!!! Kathy I sure hope you will have a kit and/or pattern for these 2 pieces? They are Fabulists!!!!! And I want in on Them!!!!!!!!! Get the hint? Love your work and MISS MY PITA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Simply amazing Kathy! What a nice concept to have a hanging album. Hope there is a tutorial for this one.

14. WOW Kathy. You are brilliant!

15. Wow Kathy, that is great!! Love it my friend.. looking forward to wednesday.. missed my friends so much this week.

16. LOve it you did an awesome(oops not supposed to use that word) job as tou always do.. Hope you will share a tutorial with your PITA Babes……..

17. This is Awesome Kathy!!

18. This is Awesome Kathy!

19. Beautiful project! Hopefully, they’ll be a kit/tutorial for this one.

20. Wow amazing..love it. You are so talented Cathy.

21. Anonymous says:

OMG! You are so talented. How do you finish a project in such a short time? I wish I could do it like you. Gorgeours!

22. Wow that is awesome!! Love it. Will there be a kit?

23. Oh My Gosh, this is gorgeous!!!

24. Another fabulous creation! Fabulous project!

25. Wow that is awesome!! Love it. Will there be a kit?

26. You are so talented. WOW!!!!

27. another beautiful project, thanks for the inspiration!

28. Love it.

29. OMG…Beautiful!

30. OMG…Beautiful!

31. I love it 🙂 will you be doing a class on this???

32. love the projects! looks like are having a great time. enjoy the journey!

33. That is flat out cool!!!
    I missed the retreat this year and am sorry to of not
    gotten the chance to met you. I am sure Elena has made you welcome.
    Tracy

34. Anonymous says:

OMG Kathy this is gorgeous there has to be a tutorial for this I so what it! Hope you had a fabulous time I for missed you and I’m glad your back!
    Sheron

35. Love this. Looks so Tim Holtzy! 🙂

36. Stunning, as always! Beautiful – gorgeous!

37. Stunning as always!