Class Project for Keys 4 Art 2012

Hi All! I promised you all a pic of the Keys 4 Art Project I created last month. Here you go.  This project was designed to house all the “Mail Love” (Art) each member of the group received throughout the year! I was super excited about the invitation and honored to be in the company of amazing crafters and elite instructors!

I used the Weekend Market Collection by Bo Bunny.

1. Please, please at least and that’s the very least, do a tutorial on this wonderful project. This would fill a definate hole on my shelves! Please?????

2. Wow love this. Please please offer up a tutorial on this one!

3. Wow love this! Please please offer up a tutorial for this.

4. Oh WOW! What you create Kathy is simply Sublime and Amazing! I have to confess I’m in a state of admiration of you and your creations. :-)

5. OH Wow! You create sublime things!

6. Anonymous says:

How sis I miss getting this email but all I have to say is WOW you never fail to amaze me Kathy!

7. Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for being such a patient teacher! I love your Fearless piece!
    I’ll send you a pic when I finish my Mail Love project !
    You rock!
    Jen OXOX

8. Anonymous says:

Another use for this or maybe suggestion for another project is to make it slightly narrower and leave room for the land line phone. That way we could keep it off the counter and have room for notes and numbers and stuff. Mary W

9. Anonymous says:

Beautiful !!!! I sooooo want to make one!!!! Are you going to have a u-stream on it?

10. Gloria L. says:

Yep, we need a class, too!

11. OMG Kathy, You hit it out of the park once again!! I want this pattern and/or Kit please. I am having Pita Queen withdrawals. Help? We need you back soon I hope.

12. Anonymous says:

love it, love it, love it!!!!! I hope you do a kit on this one. What is the love letters group? Thanks for being such an inspiration.. Pans1e

13. Kathy you always amaze me, how do you do that girl!

14. Wow, what an amazing project! It’s beautiful. Congratulations on being part of the elite panel of instructors. You are a master crafter with all your wonderful creations.

15. Oh I love this one – I hope you make a kit for this one or at least instructions! So awesome!

16. AMAZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!

17. AMAZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous says:

you never cease to amaze us! thank you for sharing your gifts

19. Awesome!