CHA Project – Tim Holtz

Hi Everyone– Here are the projects I created for Tim Holtz for CHA.

Vintage Gas Pump – with Mini Matchbook albums inside

Travel Album

Coffee Table Album

1. these are AMAZING!!!!! way to go girl

2. these are AMAZING!!!!! way to go girl

3. Kathy I just watch a viedo from CHA and I seen your gas pump and travel album it was posted by Follow The Paper Trail. Yeah, its was getting a lot of attention. Great Job.

4. OMG how amazing. You did a awsome job. When are the kits going to be available????

5. Kathy, I absolutely love all of your projects. But the gas pump, OMG it’s AWESOME!!!!

6. You are truly a wonder Kathy! Your gas tank is so unique and so Timmy-perfect! Do you know how many people you inspire every day?! TFS

8. Holy COW!!!!

9. Wow, Kathy you definitely out did yourself. AMAZING!!! I was hoping to meet you in person at CHA, but I just couldn’t find ya! Saw Tim!! Congrats!!!

10. me again, in case copy and pasting the link in my last comment does not work. The video was posted by paperclipping4u on YouTube.

11. Hey Kathy, check out this video, Tim opens your gas tank.

12. Anonymous says:

I agree with all the other comments, you rock and were do you find time to get ideas and to create the projects. Love u and all your projects. Thank you for sharing
    Ladyscrapper, pita babe

13. OMG, you are awesome!!!!! Your creations are incredible!

14. Anonymous says:

I absolutely love the travel album!

15. Super!!!!!! They are beautiful.
    Greetings Anja

16. OMG….I am speechless
    i love your work! Beautifullllll

17. Fabulous! i didn’t know you had it in you, thought you were more colorful! But you proved me wrong! Really amazing work! I hope you will have tutorials out soon, can’t wait!!! I am impressed. Love! Nina

18. Magnificent! What a true artist you are!

19. It looks awesome Kathy!! Can’t wait for the U-stream class on this one.

20. Mary Matthys says:

Speechless…I agree with everyone. Your work is gorgeous!

21. Absolutely LOVING all of them!!! I really can’t say more than what has already been said, but you deserve all of the praise you are getting!! Add me to the list of PITA’s that would definitely love kits/ tutorials on all of these projects!! Pretty please :)

22. Anonymous says:

OMG. Awesome job on these projects. You are very talented. I love watching your shows. Keep up the awesome work.

Karen Mackie

23. Anonymous says:

WOW!! GORGEOUS!! When is the class?

24. It must be wonderful to be inside your head. Where on earth do you come up with these fabulous projects I wanna know. You are so so talented. These are just outrageously beautiful.

25. Those are absolutely amazing!! Awesome job and just so “TIM” like. TFS.

26. Please teach the gas pump! :::::::)

27. Amazing. I love your projects. Your talent and personality shines so bright. Thanks for sharing your projects with us. You deserve the best.

28. Amazing. I love your projects. Your talent and personality shines so bright. Thanks for sharing your projects with us. You deserve the best.

29. I Love both of these projects but the travel album is my favorite to make. Will you be posting a tutorial? Thank you so much sharing your amazing talent with us. cmella04

30. As I said in my email, Kathy Tim should be taking lessons from you girl. You are amazing.

31. OMG Kathy this is soooo beautiful. You are so very talented. I also love you coffee table book. I hope you are going to sell the kits for both.

32. teya 2284- Kathy it is absolutely gorgeous! How you come up with these things, is astonishing.

33. You are truly an artist’s artist. Bravo!!!

34. luv, luv, luv everything! you’re the bomb!~

35. Absolutely amazing!!!! You are so talented!

36. Left this on you tube, but figured I’s leave it over here as well since you are going to be reading comments for days lol.
    So FREAKIN Awesomely Fabulous!!! You totally ROCKED out all dirty and grungy. You Timmy likes it grungy. So SO excited for you Kathy you totally deserve the recognition. If you ask me Mr. Tim should have snapped you up last year! Don’t forget us little ppl when you get famous.
    AKA mandmrose

37. I am so glad that you are getting the exposure you deserve!
    Bravo on these exceptional projects!
    You are truly amazing!

38. WOW WOW WOW WOOWIE KAZOPWWEEE! WE all new u r fabulas!!!we new u could touch the stars, but your outta of this world DESIGNER FABUOSO is outta of thei world. WE R SO PROUD OF U. AN AS MY TEACHER, EVAN MY GRAND CHILDREN KNOW WHO U ARE. NOW THE FHA WORLD WILL KNOW HOW TALLENTED U TRULY ARE, YOU TOPPED MY EXPECTATIONS , WHAT NEXT ‘the WHITE HOUSE’we love you kathy

39. Kathy you are a DIVA

40. This time you really out did yourself. How do you come up with projects like this? Is there any secrets you could pass alone? I wish I had as much talent that you have in your little finger. Girl your good!!!

41. Kathy, you truely are a Paper Phenomenom !!! You have out done yourself. I hope there will be patterns to follow. I have relatives that owned an old gas station in the south that I remember visiting as a kid, would love to make the gas pump for my home and honor those pics in such an amazing way.

42. Absolutely amazing!!! You are sooooo! talented. Love the Gas pump and the coffee table book the most. I love your work. Everyone that sees the books that I put together, thinks that I’m the artist, but your really the genius behind me.

Thanks for all you do. Keep it up.

43. Wow…each and one one is stunningly beautiful! Please tell me you will be doing patterns and U streams classes for them all! please……….
    Catherine Marshall
    aka beadeddragonfly

44. Anonymous says:

here are some photos from the booth for you to see the projects and how they look on the floor.

45. WOW! I bet even Timmy is feeling a little intimidated by your talent. These are absolutely breathtaking. All of us PITA’s are blessed to have had you all to ourselves for this long. The world will soon know all about you and watch out….Kathy you rival the best of the best and Timmy and everyone else will know that once they see your projects! Again awesome work!

46. Kathy, You are just amazing at how you come up with these projects!!!!!!!! I lost my breath when I saw the gas pump. Not to mention the rest of the post. Man hit me with the good stuff right away hey!!!!! can’t wait for you to have patterns for these projects. That is why I follow you and order from you!!!!! Please take care so we can have more classes in the future please. For you see I go threw KATHY withdraws bad. love you

47. You are absolutely amazing! I love the gas pump! Would love a tutorial on the coffee table album.

48. Way to rock out the Timmy products! Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on making such outstanding work Kathy!!-Raquel @

49. this is just mind boggling! You are so creative and deserve this great opportunity with Tim.

50. you are just amazing!hugs Dina

51. Congratulations, Kathy! You go PITA QUEEN! This is amazing! You deserve this recognition!

52. Kathy: This took my breath away. Now….when are we going to have the classes and tuts??

53. OMG!!!!!

54. Anonymous says:

I am so amazed that someone can turn paper etc. into what you make. You’re awesome. Please make tutorials.

55. U rock!!!!
    absolutely marvellous!!!!

56. Anonymous says:

Wow! These projects are wonderful (as always!) I’m speechless …. – Thanks Kathy for all your hard work – no wonder your shoulder is giving you trouble … Hugs polo_10 xx

57. aurora.ohio says:

The Paper queen has done it again. These projects are absolutely amazing. THANK YOU for continuing to inspire us!

58. I would love to know how you did these especially the gas pump! My dad would love that gas pump, it is super cool!

59. did an amazing job with these wonderful.
    Congratulations on making them for ChA and Tim chose a very talented person to represent some of his products..excellent choice :-)

60. I forgot to ask.
    When you going to have the tutorial and class for the gas pump? :)
    Just Kidding

61. Your project blows me away. Just when I think I’ve seen everything possible in paper crafting you came up with the impossible one of a kind. Tim Holtz must have been blow_in away by this. Kathy, I’ve been paper crating for many years and can say that your truly the best I’ve ever seen in paper crafting. I’m constantly watching your YouTube and UStream video’s learning new things. Thank you so much for teaching and helping people get better at paper crafting. Super Hugs loricat aka Lori Yee

62. I am just speechless just speechless

63. OMG Kathy, WOW, AWESOME, AMAZING, can’t say enough about this project. You did a fantastic job!!! You rock sister. Your talent is beyond compare. You go girl, I am so glad he recognized you. You are totally amazing, so glad I have found you. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for all the vids and tutorials. You are truely one of a kind. Thanks again Kathy. Hugs Cyndie

64. You have really out done yourself on these beauties! I am speechless…there aren’t words to describe these!

65. Anonymous says:

amazing – amazing and then again amazing
    I would love a drop of your talent –
    above super job

66. Kathy you inspired me everyday!! These projects are amazing!!! I am proud to be a PITA!!!!

67. Kathy, these are amazing!! Love,love,LOVE each one. You ROCK!

68. CONGRATULATIONS my dear friend.. So happy for you and you did an amazing job!!!

69. Kathy…the gas pump is amazing…what a fantastic creation. So glad you could finally share :)

70. Wow! OMG! Yay!

You go, girl! These are unbelievable – you just keep getting better and better with every challenge. Lucky Tim – he must be so impressed. Are you there at CHA this time??? Hope so, these projects more than paid your way!!

So proud to be a PITA Babe!

71. Way to go, Kathy!!!! Your projects are absolutely breath taking and so wonderfully creative!! I just love,love them all –and I’m completely flipping over the gas pump! …and drooling over the travel album and coffee table album! Congratulations –Tim should be absolutely thrilled with your projects!

72. Awesome! Luv to see that around my house.

73. OMG! Those are amazing! You are so talented! I just love everything you do! Congratulations!

74. Oh Kathy – Hay Dios mio!! que bellezas – hermosisimos proyectos!

Love everything,

Carmen L

75. Its too unreal. How in the world? I love them. Say hi to Tim for me. You lucky PITA!

76. Do you sleep??? I want to know how you do it – PLEASE!! I create one card and I’m off for a rest! You’re unbelievable. Well done – I can’t think of anything else to say that hasn’t already been said – just freaking amazing work.

77. Kathy you are INSANE girl!! AMAZING projects. You are truly amazing.

79. WOW!!! You are AMAZING!!!!!!

80. After all the well phrased responses all I can say is…..DITTO times infinity.

81. Super! Unbelievably wonderful projects. Everything I expect from you. Congratulations.

82. Kathy, these are AWESOME girl! I especially love the gas pump–SO original!! Love them! ~QPP

83. These projects are so creative and fantastic. You make us Proud!!! ElaineinBB

84. OM Friggin G!! All I can say:) R. Evans

85. KATHY! You are the BEST!!!!! Tim is lucky to have you on his team.

86. You do fantabulous work! Are all the papers and the products used all Tim’s/Ranger???? The papers are magnificent…I will have to check out my local craft store to see if they are Tim’s/Ranger. Thank you for sharing the photos.

87. WOW…the are all Amazingly AWESOME!!!! You did him proud!!! WOW, WOW, WOW … what’s left to say?! :)

88. OMG!!! Everyone has beaten me to what I could of said about these projects. Always wondered what special power I would prefer if I could have one and now it definitely is mind reading. Your creativity leaves me speechless. Now the rest of the world will know how brilliant you are at your craft. Congratulations Kathy well deserved. :):):)

89. Wow Kathy these are over the top! Your talents and projects continually amaze me! I bet you blew Tim’s mind with your fabulous projects! Hope your having fun here in sunny So. CA! Can’t wait to hear about your adventures and CHA!

90. WOW, WOW, WOW…. That’s freaking awesome

91. OMG!!! These are amazing, fabulous, fantastic, stunning, FREAKING gorgeous!!! Talk about fabulousity-you hit this one to the moon. I cannot believe what I see…you are the best!!!

92. Kathy these are absolutely beautiful and creative beyond words. The gas pump is over the top and I know Tim will rave about your projects. Proud of ya girl!!!!

93. Totally awesome!

94. OMG how beautiful… You have an amazing gift… congrats

95. Congrats! love your projects!
    Hugz, Z

96. WOW! You are truly amazing Kathy! These are fabulous! Congratulations Girl!

97. OMG!! Seriously?? Who thinks of a vintage gas pump?? You are so awesome!!!!!

98. You are so yotally amazing and the awesome, fantastic projects you did. I am in love with them all. Wish I had the gas pump one so I could give it to my hubby.I have a bunch of pics that would fit in that one perfectly. You are so very talented. Thanks for sharing these project pics.

99. How awesome, these projects rock.

100. OMG!!!! Speechless! wow, wow, WOW, WOW!!!!!!! So talented, Kathy! OMG!!!

101. Kathy – you didn’t just hit it out of the park, you knocked these off the planet. I am totally amazed. I hope you offer these as classes or tutorials.

102. I am speechless Kathy!! These are your best projects to date!! WOW!! You are the QUEEN!! Love love love them. Hope you are resting up and feeling better too! Tim is one lucky designer to have found you!!

103. Amazing! Girl you have brilliant ideas !I love the Vintage Gas Pump, also the rest of your projects!
    I hope you make a tutorial on you tube ? please please !!!
    Keep up the great job.
    Greets Ria.

104. Tim must have been blown away when he saw your projects….I sure was. It’s no wonder he wanted you to be part of his CHA Winter 2012 show. You are so very talented. I feel so lucky to be part of the PITA community.

105. Kathy these projects are wonderful! Tim sure did recognize your talents! The gasoline pump is such a unique item, how did you do it? You have such a eye for details! Congrats!

107. words can not do your creativity any justice. absolutely wonderful!! you rocked it again!

108. WOW!!!! I don’t have the words to describe how AWESOME your project is. You are one talented lady.

109. Unbelievable!
    Girl these are amazing!

110. OMG! Those are amazing! Will you be posting tutorials, and giving classes on these??? I hope….please!!!!

111. Anonymous says:

SORRY PPL but OMG! No wonder UR shoulder out of them so totally awesome. My sis is there right now checking them out. Darn it. Would have loved to have been there too

112. Kathy

Those are amazing! You did a fbulous job!

Marilyn C.

113. Great job Kathy! These projects are fabulous!

114. Speechless! The only thing I can say: Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME.

115. Stunning projects!

117. OMG, OMG, OMG wonderful, fabulous, terrific just plain super amazing girl! I had no idea you were designing for Tim. What a great honor and so proud of you momma!

118. FABULOUS AWESOME –Kathy all the Pitas are so proud of you….You really did all the Pitas PROUD!!! Love them all Kathy and I bet Tim was in AWE!!!!

119. OMG!!!!!! I don’t know which one I like the best. They are all wonderful. Kathy, you are so very talented.Congratulations ! Your “Timmy” couldn’t have chosen a better person to do projects for him. I’m sure he is soooo impressed with everything. You truly deserve this.

120. Kathy you and your projects are amazing. Well done. Can’t wait to see more when you return. Enjoy CHA.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

121. one word “AWESOME”

122. Holy Crap! Your projects are STUNNING! I love them! Congratulations!

123. P is for PERFECTION!
    I is for INCREDABLE!
    T is for TALENTED!
    A is for AMAZING!

Kathy our PITA QUEEN. Congratulations on getting chosen to attend the CHA convection which a lot of us think is very well deserved. Martha

124. says:

The creative side of your brain is just truly amazing. The Gas Pump is just out of this world stupendous. You shine – than you so much for sharing your talent the way you do. BOO52..

125. You can certainly be proud of these projects – they are WONDERFUL! I’m sure all the PITA babes are smiling, knowing that the projects are coming! Time to start collecting my supplies…

126. OMG!!!! KATHY!!!! All I can say is awesome!!! You will be the talk of the town or booth. Love these projects, I am sure Tim is proud!!!

Chai Dackermann

127. Anonymous says:

Wow Kathy wow these are amazing I’d love to know how to do that Travel Album. You must be so very happy to have these at CHA well done!

128. Kathy, Kathy, Kathy…what planet did you come from that gifted you with such genius! It takes a rare combination of skill and creativity to make reality of a concept as awesome as that gas pump AND the travel album. ***standing ovation**** You could be winning Oscars for movie prop designs, girl! That’s how good you are.

129. Amazing albums! I would love if you would be so kind to offer your projects as tutorials..especially the gas pump one!

130. OMG I am speechless lol All i kept saying over and over was OMG! This just shows how incredibly talented you truley are. Amazing! This is beyond what i had ever imagined. Im sure Tim will be proud to have chosen you!

131. You do it girl, and you do it well! bravo!

132. wow wow wow Timmy will pull the hairs out of his head that he didn’t inviote you sooner. It’s stunning the best there is. Girl you rock. xoxox KaatJEB

133. Here’s another OMG! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! You’re going to blow away Mr. Holtz and CHA’s with those amazing and fastastically creative projects!!!! Congratulations at being a designer for TH booth and have fun at CHA…well-deserved!

Is this gonna be a kit????? Pretty please????

134. OMG!!!!!! Wow, you have outdone yourself Queen Kathy! Your projects are so incredibly awesome. Love them all but my favorite is the gas pump!! I saw a glimpse of it on someone’s twitter from the TH booth and I wondered if it was yours. Your work is unbelievable and you should be very proud of yourself.

135. Anonymous says:

HOW do you do it??? You rocked it girl!!! I only wish you had been able to be there in person. You deserve all the oohs and ahhs in person. thank you for all you do and share with us.

136. HOLY COW!! You are so awesome!!

137. MufffinTop says:

OMG … hate to just add to all the OMGs … but really, I am speechless (a miracle for me).

If I made that gas pump for my husband – I think he would return all the CCs he took when he put me on probation last month!! LOL That book is to die for too. All of it. You are insanely fantastic!!

138. FABULOUS Yes, that is our QUEEN !

139. Wow Holy Moley OMG and everything else that can be thought of to say. LOVE LOVE LOVE these, that gas tank has got to be the first tut. to come out Finally something the men in our lives would really really love, not just like. Only you Kathy can make so much on just a whim

140. Anonymous says:

nooo wayyy! How fab are these! Whens the class? LOL

141. These are so fantastic…they fit in perfectly with the line Tim is introducing. I know he will be asking you to do more for him! So glad he checked your website outt.

142. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

143. Kathy, there is no words that can truly describe how amazing and talented you are. Many Blessings amiga. xoxox -emorena

144. Wow, you totally outdid yourself! Your talent is amazing. Would love to have seen Timmy’s face when he opened up the boxes to see these incredible designs. Feel so lucky to have found your blog and be able to learn from such a master. Pat yourself on the back, girl, you deserve it!!

145. These projects are over the top fantastic!!!!! So deserving of being in Tim’s booth! :-)

146. OMGosh!!!! this is the coolest thing ever!!!!! I used to own two convenient/gas stores and never thought you could make something like this….truly a piece of art….love it!!!

147. Kathy, Kathy, Kathy, Kathy – these are AMAZING – love all the details and the uniqueness of each piece and that Gas Pump mini – WOW! Can’t believe you could be this creative while you were “handicapped”!

148. Kathy — these are so BEYOND amazing!! Fantastic job — as is everything you do. I’m completely speechless. Love, love, LOVE!!!

150. Oh my goodness…this is amazing. You are truly the QUEEN of the paper craft! I would love to see it close up.
    Hugs, Sandra Beaver

151. Anonymous says:

WOW WOW WOW I love it, Its awesome, awesome I tell ya LOL truly beautiful Kathy, I am so glad you felt well enough to send them :)

152. Anonymous says:

AWESOME!!!!!! Just right up his alley and what Tim likes we do too. Mary Werner

153. WOW! You are SO talented! Those projects are STUNNING! I would give anything to have even just a smidgen of your creativity!LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work:)

154. They are amazing and beautiful. I absolutely love the travel album.

155. Awesomeness at its greatest!

156. Oh WOW Kathy GORGEOUS!!!!

157. Gorgeous Kathy…didn’t expect any less!

158. OH MY, OH MY, OH MY, this is over the top Kathy. These are FAB and love both of them. Not sure which I would pic to be a fav. Can’t wait for the tutorials.

159. love it

160. Sar… rey! never got to the second project was so excited over the gas pump. Travel album is fantastic also. Unbelieveable girl!

161. Anonymous says:

All I have to say is: Everything everyone above me said, plus another OMG!!! 1000 times over. Tim must really be empressed, how could he not be & also everyone at the CHA show. Your going to be the “The Talk of the Town”, girl. Rita Johnson

162. OMG!!!!!!!!! My husband and son install gas stations and I went ballistic over this. Will we ever be able to make this? LOVE IT! Kathy you never cease to amaze me.

163. OMG!!! Your are the QUEEN!!! Beautiful! Tim Holtz is proud of YOU! Can we do the projects? Congratulations on rising to and exceeding the challenge presented to you! You are the best…

164. Anonymous says:

Beautiful work as always…love your style!

165. You are seriously talented. What a gift you have. It definitely deserves to be showcased. Congrats!

166. Anonymous says:

Standing ovation! Remember us little people now that you are on your way to becoming a STAR.

167. Kathy, you are amazing, you really surpassed yourself, and you did it with a bad shoulder as well, WOW

168. OMG Kathy, when I saw a picture of the travel mini on a tweet from CHA, I knew it was yours, you rocked this one out for Tim. All your projects need a bib when viewing, drooling action.
    Melinda, aka twoboysscrappin

169. Wow, even my hubby was exited about this!!!! Please please please, do a class w the gas tank… Please! It’s the coolest ever!!!

170. AllScrapInfo says:

OMG OMG—Kathy you never cease to amaze and dazzle me with your out of the box thinking…that gas pump is fricken kick arse.

171. Anonymous says:

Now this is what I call “think outside the box” You have outdone yourself this time!. Well done, and congrats will be in order?
    Annemarie Wolmarans
    South Africa

172. Are you going to do tutorials on how you created these beauties! that gas tank is OUT OF SITE! And I loVE that coffee table album! I love them all! *sigh* the talent I tell ya!

173. Anonymous says:

Barb Harper

174. Anonymous says:

I am speechless…fanfrigintastic Kathy !!!! You just keep knocking the cool creations right out of the park!!!!

175. wow wow wow fantastic kathy

176. wow ….just outstanding!

177. WOW!! You rock Kathy!! I knew you would pull off the projects but again, WOW, these are sensational!!

178. OMG!!! THAT is SO FAB! Congrats on getting chosen to create for Tim Holtz!!!

179. One word for you Kathy…..WOW! You go girl!

180. Squeeeeeeeeeee! The gas pump is wild!!!!! The coffee table album is the best use of the printers tray yet! Way to go!

181. OMG! tha’s amazing, so beautiful! You deserve that spot girl, thanks for charing with us all your talent.

182. Great job. Congratulations on being chosen to showcase your talent with world! You deserve it! You are an amazing crafter, more importantly an amazing person.

183. A very creative mind. You are a rarity in itself, that is what makes you outshine others.

184. Beautiful work Kathy…!!!! These are fantastic….!!!!

185. Incredible!!!! Love them all especially that vintage gas pump, such awesomeness.

186. WOW!

187. KAT!!! Just Fantabulous. They’re over the moon. Your Pitas have always known of your talents, Now the rest of the world can drool. What would you have done with two healthy shoulders? Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

188. Stunning work Kathy love them all

189. Truly an artist!

191. WOW!!! These are just FANTASTIC! Congrats Kathy.

192. Congrats Kathy! Love your work!

193. WOW WOW WOW. THESE ARE ABOVE EXPECTATIONS!!! Kathy you totally did these over the TOP!!! You live up to your title, the QUEEN of all QUEENS!!!

(Seeing this makes me want to throw the mini album I’m working in the trash… LOL)

194. HOLY MOLEY! Those are fabulous! So not what I was expecting and you KNOW you will not be getting those puppies back, lol! Congrats!

195. Wow!! All of these are AMAZING! I love, love, love that vintage gas pump. Your work is awesome!

196. Holy Cow….each one is so fantastic! I’ll bet they make it onto videos of Tim’s boothe….congrats Kathy…so richly deserved!

197. These are also fantastic!!! Love the travel album!!!!!

198. Anonymous says:

oh my thats one of the greatest thing i have seen.your just to good

199. These are beyond fabulous!!!! Totally blown away by your projects. You’ll be the talk of CHA. The PITA chat room is going to be really full now. Congratulations on an amazing job. hugs to you, eileen

200. AMAZING Kathy!!! absolutely stunning!! xxx

201. Anonymous says:

Oh my goodness Kathy … no words can express the amount of talent you have. Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations for being chosen. You are the BEST!

Lori (loriemt)

202. Kathy!!! OMG!!! These are beyond fabulous! You are extremely talented and creative, and these are both amazing projects, way better than I could imagine his products being used. You have gone over the top girl!! I can’t stop looking at them. That gas pump, who ever would have thought of that but you. Fabulous…

203. Jennifer Bonet says:

WOW! People are going to flip for these projects! Incredible job! So wish I could see be there to see these in person

204. That is awesome!!! LOVE IT

205. All I have is one freaking word! AMAZING!!!! You did an awesome job girl. I’m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

206. WOW this is awesome!

207. Omg!!!!! That’s amazingly beautiful. You did an awesome job. My husbands jaw just dropped. He said that was impressive. Great job!!!!
    Jen Wright