Hybrid Mini Album

1. OMG!! This is awesome! You are so super talented! Did you already do the tutorial on this? I would love to get it…please let me know…thanks!

2. So glad that I found you blog!
    Love love love this project!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

3. Can I purchase a tutorial for the Hybrid mini if the kits are all sold out?
    diane at weismanfamily dot net

4. Anonymous says:

Kathy, can you take pre-orders for the hybrid mini. Or the hardware and charms. I love your kits and I will like to get one. You are a artista! Love,love your work. bnkurpiewski@yahoo.com

5. I am a new fan and follower. I really love your blog. If you make a kit out of this hybrid mini album I really really would like one – please save me one!
    diane at weismanfamily dot net
    Thank you so much I don’t think I could make it with just directions. It looks really hard!!

6. I’m so so glad I found your blog!!! Your an amazing artist. Can not wait to purchase this pattern! Luckily I have the entire paper line…so i’m ready to go! Thanks so much for sharing your talent & more important…your time with us. It’s appreciated more than you know!!! Hugs Lori

7. I WANT this kit, I’m just afraid it will sell out before I realize it’s here! Must start checking every day… 😉

8. Cant wait for the pattern as I bought the paper line without really having a plan for it. Well now I DO!!

9. LOVE THIS ONE! You blow my mind with your creativity! Can’t wait for this project! I agree with everyone else…YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

10. When can this kit be purchased? It’s awesome.

11. Wow, Oh my Gosh you just keep amazing me with every project you do. You are the queen of mini albums. I just can’t wait for your tutorial on this one.

12. Wow Kathy! Another great project!!! I love this and cannot wait for the class! Your projects are just amazing!

13. Love this !!!
    Have no idea how you come up with them but you are AMAZING!!!!

14. Wow Kathy! Another great project coming our way!
    Love them all! Keep em coming my Queen! They are absolutely the best!

15. This is one of the most unique minis I’ve seen. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….I love how your brain works!! I will be chomping at the bit until you have this class.

16. Unbelievable! How do you come up with these things! You keep raising the bar. Take care.

17. OMG Another awesome album. I can’t wait to make it with you!

18. What a fantabulous mini for ANY occasion!! You have done it once again! My queen my queen, you rule so well in the mini scrapbook kingdom… thank you once again, and miss your classes…will be there on sat.!!

19. G.O.R.G.I.O.U.S!!!

20. I love this Hybid Mini, but my father passed away two years ago, but I really think this would be a wonderful album ABOUT him. My brother and sister would like that too – I’d probably end up having to make three of them. Yikes!! Am looking foreward to getting the kit, and I know the early bird gets the worm. LOL!

21. Anonymous says:

This is just great! as always. You are the best. Hope you have a kit for this one also. Thanks

22. Anonymous says:

VERY CUTE!!!

What is the base of your album and shadow box made from? I just love it!!!

23. Anonymous says:

I am new to paper crafting and once I found your channel I have been hooked. I never knew what to do with the beautiful paper that is made and doing scrapbook layouts was not my thing. But you are such an inspiration for me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. An added bonus is your great bubbly personality, you are a joy to listen too. Keep up the great work!!!

24. Kathy love the mini can’t wait to make one i’m like others i have so many waiting to be made .will be joining in on sat can’t wait. Thank you so much for sharing your ideal with everone.

25. Anonymous says:

Oh my gosh! You are awesome! I can’t keep up with your projects. There are so many great ones!
    Kathy Y.

26. Anonymous says:

Love, Love, Love it! I have watched tons of your videos on Ustream, can’t wait to join you on Saturday. So be looking for this PITA virgin, scrappingRN. :)
    Arleen T.

27. WOW!!!! I was hoping that you would use this paper. It is soo yummy and the project is soo FAB! Can’t wait to see the kit. Thanks again

28. omg this is beautiful. so cool. i took one look at it and thought “timeless classic”.
    x laura x

29. Wow! This is AMAZING! Love the Bo Bunny paper! You truly are FAB! Love it!

30. I am at a loss for words! AWESOME. I was wanting to use thispaper for a family memory album for my hubby’s 50th! Andthis is perfect perfect perfect. I need to quick my job so I can scrap all day long.. oh wait Ineed to pay for my habit!! lol Can’t wait for this kit!!

31. Anonymous says:

32. TEMPUS FUGIT, my friend. Love it. The way your brain works is fabulous. Thanks for another great project. You know that clocks are my thing, you couldn’t have done any better.

33. Your work is extraordinary! I am amazed every single time I visit your site. I have yet to buy a kit, but this one I MUST have!! Thank you so much for sharing.

34. Oh wow, I just love this. It can go in so many different directions, heritage, baby, wedding and so on. You just keep amazing us. So glad for your creativity, keeps me inspired.

35. You are such a tease!! That’s a good thing for Hubby. LOL What a FABULOUS project!!! Can’t wait for the class. I miss your contagious laugh. As always thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

36. Another great project Kathy! I don’t know how you do it, but I’m sure glad you do. I just love getting the emails from you and am always excited to see what great new project you have created.
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

37. Kathy your mind is so creative, I love all the projects can’t wait untill may. This would also be a great graduation gift with all the things kids save over the years to put in the shadow box. even on that last page could be plenty of autographs of their friends. oh the posibilities! thanks Kathy.

38. Another great Mini ! What a great surprise when you opened this one. So clever Kathy ! All this teasing ! What is one to do? LOL! Can’t wait start doing every single one of the upcoming mini’s. Love it ! Thanks Kathy for all your inspiration ! Kind regards, Olga

39. Awesome as usual…don’t know where you come up with these ideas

40. this is awesome Kathy!!!

41. Wow you never stop amazing me with your great talents. This mini i really something special. You are truely talented my queen. What a timeless piece. We are gonna be so busy in May and I cant wait.Thanks for sharing your talents. You are great

43. Kathy, this is one amazing project girlfriend, but should we expect anything less? I tell ya the DP is so fitting as this is a timeless piece! Oh how I would love to be that peskie fly on the wall of that lovely craft room of yours and watch how you make these oh so awesome projects come to fruition!

Major big long over due hugs,

44. Wow, I love this one too I just hope I can get a kit because is perfect. You are so talent and always come with something different for us. Thanks a lot Kathy.

45. Oh my gosh! Kathy, it is wonderful! You have no end of imagination. I agree with others, how on earth do you find the time!! I can hardly wait.

46. Oh! This is exquisite! Just love your ideas! Can’t wait!

47. Anonymous says:

beautiful mini. it truly is a keepsake mini for any occasion. can hardly wait to make one of these.

48. This is my kind of project. It is absolutely to die for. I just got the entire collection of Time Piece by Bo Bunny and now will wait for your pattern to purchase.

49. OMG! I LOVE it! You completely amaze me. I just have one question — where do you find the time to do all these?? I have so many projects backed up that I want to do and I never have enough hours in my day. You just keep pumping these babies out at an incredible rate. I bow to you, my queen!! You truly are an inspiration. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

50. I can’t stop looking at this project. I just love it. Thank you so much!!!!!

51. I LOVE this! Fabulous & I can’t wait.

52. How about the TIMELESS MINI ALBUM Kathy. Another amazing album Kathy, you’ve done it again.

53. Awesome! Kathy, I saw this paper a few weeks ago and had to get it! I can’t wait till you come out with your kit! Take care and a great fathers day gift!

54. Anonymous says:

You are so talented. I can’t wait to see this tutorial. Looking forward to the ustream class on the 16th.

55. Oooh, that is a super cool project, perfect for a Father’s Day gift. Great job girl, as usual!!

56. WOW!! This is so fantastic! I see I am going to have to take the month of May off.
    Love all your classes and you.

57. OMG, I’m LOVING all of your projects & this one is no exception!! I can’t wait for the class & the paper is AWESOME!! I hope I don’t miss out on the kit!!