Easter Basket Exploding Mini

Hi all!!! Check out what’s coming up!!!!

1. Always google paper phenomenon and what you are looking for
    Paper Phenomen ustream easter basket ustream
    and here is what you will find

2. Anonymous says:

Can someone PLEASE email me and let me know where and how I can get the recording of this Ustream class. I have been looking for it for 2-3 hours and I can’t find it. Could someone or Kathy herself please email me the link to the Ustream class on this Easter Exploding album.
    Thanking you in advance, Brenda Gallant
    I hope to hear back from someone very soon.

3. OMG LOVE IT! ANy chance a kit is still available? I would love to buy this but if not i will buy the tutorial then find the paper..

4. Kathy… This is oh so CUTE… You are AWESOME :) I am so looking forward to this class!!

5. Your are definitely one of my favorite blogs that I follow so I have an award for you on my blog!

6. So cute!! I love all the bright colors!! Can’t wait to see you in action on UStream!

7. OMGosh Kathy!!!!!! You’ve outdone yourself again, I can’t believe how you keep coming up with such terrific projects. Can’t wait for the class. You’re the best!!!!!!!!!!! Sending lots of hugs, Cissi

8. wow, Kathy, cannot wait for this show.. and also can hardly wait for travel tales.. i miss you being on.. i think i have watched almost all of your ustream shows.. and love them.. thanks for all you do for us.. big hugz, Ruth

9. Beautiful as always Kathy!! Can’t wait to watch this class. Is the paper DCWV’s Cotton Bloom Stack?

10. Anonymous says:

For those that can’t find this cartridge, (Kate’s ABC’s) I bought it today at Joanns for 39.99.

11. What a beautiful, colorful exploding box!! Incredible number of picture spaces. Will definitely be watching. Thanks for your generous sharing of your projects.

12. I love it!! Can’t wait for class. You definately hit another one out of the park.

13. You know how to really make an explosion box. This is amazing. Can’t wait to make this one. It looks so fab with the springy colors and blooms. I like Peter rabbit, too!

14. DAMN!!!! Kathy, I just did an exploding box this weekend (baby one), but you just took this one to the next level. Girl, you are talented be on belief. I am so all over this one! Thank you for sharing.

15. Totally gorgeous! Your projects are unbelievable!

16. Adorable! I can’t wait for the kits and class!

17. Anonymous says:

WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! This will be a hard one to wait for. I really love the paperline can you please post the name? Thanks for sharing your talent.

18. Hola,
    ¡Me encanto la idea! No compreendi cuando será la clase.
    Besitos y bendiciones.

19. Anonymous says:

I love this box. Another great project. Can’t wait

20. Anonymous says:

Another wonderful WOW project!!! I guess I will have to start gathering eggs and other goodies to put on top of my basket…how fun!! What paper line did you use..it’s so pretty? Come on 4/16!! Pam

21. Wow! Another incredible project! I hope I can make this class – my life is upside down right now! LOL! Crazy busy with TOO much stuff going on.

22. absolute genius!

23. Good morning Kathy! Amazing, i love your Easter basket mini!!!

24. Phenomenal!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this project, my friend!!! Can’t wait to give this one a go! I have been working on the Heritage Projects today, and have Skype ready for us. Hugs!

25. Soooooooooo adorable!! Even my son thought it was cool. Can’t watch though, I already have plans for that day. Family picnic. Catch the repeat, if you have one, because I would love to make one.

26. this looks great! what kind of paper did you use? its gorgeous!

27. I was just going through a little “Kathy” withdrawl & then you post this! OMG, I can not wait for this class! Simply adorable!!

28. Diane Ross says:

Kathy, this is REALLY great!!! I’m so looking forward to creating this!

29. How do you come up with all of your ideas? I wish I was half as creative as you.

30. Kathy, I’m so excited and cannot wait! You not only have the most interesting projects; you also have the MOST fun classes. I kid you not; I can almost fall asleep when I’m watching some others that will remain nameless. I’m on pins and needles waiting. THANKS so much for sharing your wonderful talent.

31. Hawaiinay71 says:

OMG I love this!! I can’t wait for the ustream! I will b there!

32. Anonymous says:

omg this is a great project. I am so far behind I just ordered the instructions for the bragg book. You are great in what you do! PaperStalker

33. Kathy, what is the paperline? I definitely want to get it before the class. If we don’t want to get a kit, do you give a supply list prior to class so we will be ready to rock along with you? I don’t have a cricut, can we do without?

34. Katthy waa wao wao I love is project you rock girl!!! Te felicito y esto no me lo pierdo!!!
    Karla U

35. Super Cute! Will definetly be there for the class. What paperline is that? Love it and so ready for spring!

36. Anonymous says:

Fab as ALWAYS!!!What’s the paperline?

37. Kathy it’s adorable!! I love all those wonderful spots to hold those wonderful phots!! I am new to your blog and have been having so much fun ever since I been here, I love everything I have seen so far and I know I am gonna love this too!! I so look forward to the class coming up!!! Thanks for all of your knowledge of crafting!!! see ya at the show!!!

38. So cute Kathy… Definitely will be watching this class! Hubby got laid off as of the first of the month from his job after 27 years:( So don’t know if I will be able to purchase the kit… But definitely drooling over this one! Thanks for all your creativity!

39. Another cute project!!!! I’ll be in class.

40. Can’t wait for the class…..this basket is just to adorable….love…..I’ve been trying to find Kate’s ABC cartridge ……nobody has it yet…if you know where I can get please let me know….tfs….

41. I’ll be at this class for sure! So super cute! and the mini is fantabulous once again!! You are the best Queen Pita!!

42. WOW!! Beautiful basket!! Hope to be at the class!!
    your are amazing Kathy!!

43. I am so in on this! Kathy you are are so wonderful to us girls. I truly do thank you.

45. So cute!!! As usual!!! Where did you get Kate’s ABC Cartridge from?

46. LOL– Not Blue Lite, Bloom Lite Cartridge. The collection you find at Walmart.

47. Anonymous says:

What cart. is the Blue Lite one…

48. OMGOSH KATHY!!!!! I am lovin this….you are sooo creative!!!

49. Can’t wait Kathy!!!

50. Jan, the classes are free on UStream!!

51. wow that looks fab. so do we have to pay for these classes or do we just watch them?

52. Holy cow, girl, you’ve outdone yourself again. That is gonna be so awesome. And drats, I haven’t been able to get Kate’s ABC’s. It’s so pricey right now… Anywho, I can’t wait for the class!

53. too cute!!!! oh shoot – I have a wedding shower that day. I’ll watch the replay

54. What a clever idea and very pretty.

55. Beautiful as always. I can’t wait to make this one. I wasn’t sure I wanted Kate’s ABC’s, but I got it anyway a few weeks ago. I better get to uploading to my Gypsy.

56. I Love this box Kathy.BEAUTIFUL! Save my seat I’ll be in the front row!!LOL