Ultimate Brag Book

UPDATE- The Tutorial will to up by Wednesday Night. I created another album-a combo of 5×7 and 4×6. I want to include that album in the tutorial as well.

Hi all– Join me for the Ultimate Brag Book Class on Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 4pm CST on the Paper Phenomenon Ustream Channel.

1. Kathy,
    Thank you so much for you inspiration!!!
    I made an album of my own!
    Check out my blog

Thanks again!

2. All your work is amazing and your Ustreams have me lughing so much, especially when you yell to your son “where’s my coffee?”. I decided to give you an award for your efforts and effortless comedy…

You were one of my 7.

Keep up the work!!

3. Love this mini!!!!! Have to work but look forward to your video. Getting everything ready today, Love your work.

4. So looking forward to doing this mini –picked up my paper today!

5. Newbie…Where do I go to find the link for the materials? I love love love all your work. Keep the videos coming.

6. Kathy, you are the queen.. love ya girlfriend. can hardly wait..

7. Love this mini album. I’ve already called Jo-Anns and they are holding the paper stack for me. I’ll go pick it up after work today. This will be my first time doing one of your mini albums. Couple of guestions. The instructions you post, do those include a list of items we need? Also, is there a charge for the written tutorial and how much? Thank you and I can’t wait until Saturday.

8. This is such an adorable mini! I wish I could be there for class but I’m taking my daughter out for her 16th birthday. I will watch the recording. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

9. Thanks kathy, I will do my best to be there. I have a lot to do that day as my daughter has an Archery match and probably take her out for her birthday. You ladies have a great time and stay focused. LOL!!! Later PITA Queen and sistahs!!

10. I would really like to get this paper collection. Could you tell me where on line I can order it from….Thanks Wendy

11. Hi Kathy, I love this mini:) Hope there are more 4×6 in the future. I so appreciate all that you do and share with us.

12. Hi Kathy…Your crafty brain is like the energizer bunny….it keeps going and going and going. lol TFS

13. Kathy….you rock….just amazing…love your work. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

14. Looking forward to it!

Please let me know what materials I will need (except paper) for the class.

15. Love this new mini…so many possibilities using this format…can’t wait for the class! You are so talented, thank you for sharing some of that with the rest of us :O)

16. I love your mini books! I have the celebration stack and this mini book is so cute. You’re awesome! Thanks for sharing your ideas and providing the tutorials.

17. I will be at this class for sure….you are so creative!!! Love ALL your WORK!!!

18. So cute. Wish I could make the class. Will have to catch the re-run. Have fun everyone.

19. Oh I love this…..and I too can’t wait for your class……thank you so much…..

20. Kathy…this is great! It’s a wonderful “picture” album that can be used for so may occasions by just changing the paper.

Can’t wait. :) It will be my first live show

22. Question! Do you post what we need for the class ahead of time so we can be prepared? Also how do we purchase the directions?
    Kathy thank you so much for sharing your ideas! I too am finishing up the Random album and I am having a great time with it. Love all your pockets, wallets, and folder ideas.

23. OMG! This is so AMAZING… I don’t know how you come up with these wonderful albums. Thank you so much for sharing. You are truly an amazing creator.

24. Anonymous says:

I love everything you do and I hope to make it to the class as every time i try I get the times mixed up lol… scrapinwithnancy

25. Love this mini. I am so bummed I am going to have to catch this one on the re-run as I have a crop that day and they don’t have internet :(

26. I’m crushed that I won’t be able to attend the live UStream video this Saturday, as I will be out of town. Maybe I can watch it when I get back. Hope so.

27. I am going to a bridal shower so I would love to make one for her! thanks !

28. Diane Ross says:

Just love the looks of this! I also like how excited you are about it, that makes me smile!

29. Valentina says:

Kathy, where and when can we buy the instructions? Thanks!

30. love this brag book need lots of these have 9 grandchildren will be there for the class can’t wait

31. where is the link to buy the instructions? I alwys have trouble with this part :)

32. Oh, I love this mini. I’ll be there for sure Kathy.

33. Valentina says:

I can’t wait. Love this mini! Thanks Kathy, you are the best.

34. Wendy (winniethescrapbooker) says:

LOVE IT!! Thanks sooo much for doing a written tutorial. I will still watch the class, but like you said I do much relisten to get all the measurements! So THANK YOU!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

35. Lorraine says:

Kathy, this is so cool! I’m just finishing the Random Memories album. You’re not gonna let me rest, are ya? I’ve GOT to take this class, too!

36. What a fun, fun brag book! I love everything about it! What a great way to keep the celebration going with this happy little gem to show off the party fun! Gotta get that collection of papers now!

37. cute … cute … cute … can not wait for the written tutorial.

38. Kathy, just love the little mini. Can’t wait for class.

39. Love this brag book. I have lots of birthday pictures that need a home :) Can’t wait for class to be in session. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with all of us.

40. Awesome, will so be there!!

41. Counting the minutes till the class! LOVE THIS!! Kathy, thank you so much for inspiring us. You are one talented lady!

42. I love making minis for gifts and this one once again is a definite winner all the way. You are just so creative and come up so many fun things to make, lovin every minute of your wonderful ideas! You are one special Pita Queen!

43. Love this mini book!!! Mini books are my favorite projects and there are so many ways to do them…this one is the best I’ve seen!!! Can hardly wait for the class!!!

44. WOW!! So creative. Love your minis. Thank for sharing

45. Kathy the album is awesome! Can’t wait for the class.

46. That is super awesome. You did an amazing job with that paper! I would love to make one for a gift.

47. Wow, this is fantastic!! Cannot wait till the class!

48. Awesome Awesome job again Kathy. Hugs. I noe just might have to get the pita bracelet to wear!

49. Ya have hooked me .. again. lol … I’ll be there.

50. I’ll be there! Love that mini!!

51. Love this Brag Book, I’ll be there for sure.

52. Another fab project. Can’t wait for class!

53. Will be there. Love this mini! Thanks queen!

54. Yes your Calendar is correct Jackie!!! Mine is the one that is wrong– LOL Thanks so much for letting me know!!

55. This is something to brag about, love the mini! I can’t wait for class :)

56. Anonymous says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the brag book. I have a question though March 11 is a Friday on my calendar. Please check and let us know if it is really Saturday at 4 PM or Friday.