Tonight Class videos are post to the Class Video Membership in Box.com

Look for the Folder titled Foto Folio

1. Vicki Cooks May 3, 2014 at 12:44 am

I must be doing something wrong. I log into Box.com and there is nothing there. Can Someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

2. Suzanne H May 3, 2014 at 7:27 am

Thanks Kathy for making the video available. I tried to catch it while cropping at my LSS last night and the internet connection just wasn’t working. Glad you’re doing well with the weather in Pensacola! Take care…

3. Sue Peace May 3, 2014 at 8:54 am

I’m logged into Box.com and I don’t see last night’s class video.
    Do we need a membership to see last night’s video? I was on the class but it froze up so much that once I heard you say it was being recorded and we could watch later, I logged off.

Thank you.

Sue

4. Jill May 3, 2014 at 9:19 am

I appreciate all your hard work and enthusiasm. You make it so much fun. I’m wondering if last nights video would be attached to Style 6 folio, or somewhere else as I am not finding it anywhere in my box.com account.
    Thank you for your time and creativity. You are remarkable:)

5. Kathy Orta May 3, 2014 at 9:27 am

Hi there- Thank you so much! If you are a member of my class video membership you will have a folder titled Foto Folios. You will find the video there

6. Kathy Orta May 3, 2014 at 9:27 am

7. Kathy Orta May 3, 2014 at 9:28 am

8. scrappingjoy May 3, 2014 at 9:48 am

I was unable to find it in my box account, too. I do not have a subscription for all her videos just for the folios so maybe that is why I can’t find it. šŸ™ I just love your work, Kathy! Your laugh makes me want to watch you!! šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

9. Vickie Masters May 3, 2014 at 10:03 am

Hi, Kathy, I purchased one of your Foto Folios but haven’t received an invite yet to view the videos. Thanks so much for the great class last night. You are so fun! Looking forward to today’s class too!

10. Sue Peace May 3, 2014 at 10:16 am

I guess I misunderstood last night during your class when you said you were recording it and we could watch it later. Unfortunately I am not a member. I did purchase your tutorials, but also wanted to see last night’s class recording. The class froze up every 30 seconds, I seemed to be missing a lot so I logged off and was planning to watch it on your recording. I didn’t realize I needed to purchase a membership. That’s too bad because I’m new at your site and are really enjoying your projects and great inspiration!
    Thank you.

11. scrappingjoy May 3, 2014 at 10:19 am

Thanks for making it available to us! I found it in my Box account now. šŸ™‚ Happy NSD

12. Vicki Cooks May 3, 2014 at 11:37 am

I am not a member and I still can not find it. There are no folders in mine.

13. Kathy Orta May 3, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Thank you for your purchase. Please email using the contact me button in the menu bar above. please be sure to include you receipt as we are all caught up with invites.

14. Amira Romanowski May 3, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Hi Sue,
    I recently joined Kathy’s bandwagon (about a month ago) and didn’t really know how things worked and kept missing out on stuff during recordings etc. So I made a leap of faith and bought the year subscription of $49. It really is the best thing I ever did. There are over 50 different projects to watch Kathy make and although you don’t get the tutorial for each of them with the recordings you can make do without and you get to see what she is doing and the way she thinks and you get to hear about products and whats good and whats bad. It is so worth it. My local craft shop has classes for $55 every saturday and i feel like I found a BARGAIN buying this 1 years online subscription for $49. Hope this info helps and if you need to ask anything please don’t hesitate. Kind regards, Amira

15. Denise May 3, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Hi Kathy
    I purchased your tutorial for Foto Folios yesterday and haven’t received it. I didn’t realize I needed a BOX account. Didn’t even hear of that before. lol So I did not have one when I made the purchase. I did just open one so if you could please let me know what I need to do in order to get my tutorial, that would be great.
    Thanks,
    Denise

16. Denise May 3, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Thanks! GOT IT!!!!

17. Kathy Orta May 4, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Hi There– Thank you for your purchase. Please send an email using the Contact me button on my blog. We will get you all set up. Thank you

PS, please include your receipt so we can look you up. Thank you again!

18. Marie October 3, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I saw you make a purse album on YouTube. Where can I find out information on where to purchase the kit and how to make it? Thanks do much. I enjoy your videos