Foto Folios Tutorials with Videos

Hi guys- Please read this message as it contains very important about how to access your Foto Folios (TM) purchase.

We will be sending out new invitations to everyone who purchase the Foto Folios Project Tutorial and or Kits. Please following these step to access the folder with all of the tutorials and videos. We will be sending email today and tomorrow.  All emails will be sent by this evening (6PM CST).  If you have checked you email and spam box and have not received an invite, please send and email by using the Contact Me Button in the Menu bar above.

It is super simple to access the files for Foto Folios once you accept the invitation from Box.com by following the steps:

Check your email for the invite (the invite will go to email address associated with you payment made to purchase Foto Folios (tutorial or Kits)

This is what the email will look like when you open the email. Click on the Accept Invite Button.

Step 1
Next, you will see this screen, you will have to do once of two steps: Create and account with Box, it FREE.

Step 2

Create your Free account with Box.com if you do not have one

Step 3

Enter your email address and select a password you wish. This is what you will use to access your account over and over again. So you want to remember this password or write it down in a safe place.

I will NOT be able to reset your password you will have to use the RESET PASSWORD On THE BOX.COM SITE

Step 4

Or if you have an account with Box all you simply have to do is sign in to your existing account. You will see the folder in your BOX account– How awesome is that!!!!! Folder Name:

Paper Phenomenon Foto Folios (TM)

Step 5

Once you have accepted the invitation and/or created your account or Logged in to your personal existing Box.com account you can access the Tutorials/Videos by simply logging in to your  Box.com account. You will see a folder in your box.com account titled:

Paper Phenomenon Foto Folios (TM).

Enjoy the videos

If you would like the Foto Folios project Tutorial with Videos you can purchase here.

1. Loydene May 1, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Thanks for the information! I admit that it has been difficult to keep my fingers folded in my hands wanting to ask the questions you’ve just answered! LOL!!!

2. Laurie May 1, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Thanks Kathy.

Can’t wait to start these

3. Melissa C May 1, 2014 at 2:10 pm

So exctied! Are all the “full” kits up for sale?

4. Linda May 1, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Don’t hate me…BUT are you saying if we already have a box account with you that we should already see the foto folio files or do we have to accept your invite to see them in our existing account?

5. Linda May 1, 2014 at 4:09 pm

please disregard—I have been stalking my box.com account and now see the foto folio files are displaying. (clapping hands)

6. June Christy May 1, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Hi Kathy – Received all my files today except for the box which is not uploaded yet. Downloaded all and will print them out tonight. Thank you again and looking forward to Friday to see which one you make. Happy NSD!!

7. Mayra Figueras May 1, 2014 at 6:07 pm

To say that I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the Century!!!! I can HARDLY WAIT!!!

8. Claret May 1, 2014 at 9:13 pm

You are the best Kathy! Thanks for taking good care of us! Looking forward to this weekend

9. Cherie Reighard (CherryB) May 1, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Hi Kathy! The instructions and videos are terrific as always! See you tomorrow night! Rest up!!!

10. Colette May 2, 2014 at 5:32 am

Dear Kathy,
    These folios are the best. You are killing us! They have taken my life over, and I want to do nothing else. The videos are super easy to follow. Do you ever sleep?

11. Nadine May 2, 2014 at 6:17 am

The videos and tutorials look fabulous. I almost overlooked my invitation because it didn’t say Paper Phenomenon or Kathy Orta Files, mine came from Jen Wright. I just wanted to mention this so no one will miss it and delete the wrong email 🙂

12. Fawn May 2, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I purchased the Foto Folio tutorial a few hours ago. Is it too late to get my tutorial for tonight?