Foto Folios – Style 6

Hi All!!!! Kits for this Style 6 will be posted to the shop later on today. I will post again when the kits are available for Style 6.

1. Deneen April 30, 2014 at 3:02 pm

What a fabulous series! I love them all and at a great price too! I just placed my order. I can’t wait to start. I can’t wait to do a pregnancy folio because I just found out I am going to be a grandma…..Wooo Hoooo!!!

2. Diane Starr-Jordan April 30, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Kathy you are truly AMAZING! Loving the folios but what a great folio that you made for those that are planning a family! Love how you made that for each trimester of a pregnancy! I’m sure that many women will enjoy that folio. Please stay safe down there as we have been hearing about flooding in your area! Glad to see that you posted this video so that we know you are okay! 🙂

3. Paula in NH April 30, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Oh my! I’m checking with my DIL tonight to see if she wants one. However, I bet it would make a great school year folio as well.

4. Diane DeMauro April 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Love this pregnancy folio. It is amazing. Will this tutorial be sold separately or will it be included for those who purchased the package of 6 foto folio.

5. Mel April 30, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Will you have an “everyday” kit. with some of the paper from the single folio kits?

6. Mia April 30, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Oh my gosh this folio is awesome!!!! I can’t wait for Friday night!!!

7. deborah May 3, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I bought the class but have not received the invite email

PayPal logo May 2, 2014 18:53:35 PDT
    Transaction ID: 16T43660MX081544K
    Hello Deborah Everton,

You sent a payment of $19.99 USD to Paper Phenomenon
    (paperphenomenon@gmail.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

8. Kathy Orta May 4, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Hi There– Thank you for your purchase. Please send an email using the Contact me button on my blog. We will get you all set up. please do not post your personal information on a public site. The email you used is incorrect. I have a contact me button in my menu bar for easy access.

PS, please include your receipt so we can look you up. Thank you again!