Foto Folio Style 5 Envelope Folio, Top Loading

We are all excited about the Foto Folios(TM) National Scrapbook Day Event– Below are a few key things to know about the Foto Folios(TM)

• Tutorial will be email to you all before National Scrapbook Day.
• Tutorial purchase includes all 6 folios Styles and Storage Box
• Sale pricing is good thru May 3rd
• Kits- Kits will be mail after National Scrapbook Day
• Kits – All Kits include the Tutorial. Not need to purchase the tutorial separately
• Class on May 2nd at 7PM CST in the Classroom
• Class on May 3rd in Kathryn’s Classroom at 2PM EST in her Classroom

11 Comments

1. Laura April 26, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I very much wish to purchase this tutorial but my question is ” is the tutorial a video or can I print off the instructions like many of your other tutorials that I have purchased?”
    I just received an order of Kraft-text and am anxious to use it on this project.
    Thank you, too, for all of the past tutorials as the projects turn out amazing.

2. Joy Penegar April 26, 2014 at 4:53 pm

OMG! I can hardly wait for my folios instructions to begin using up all my paper stash.
    Keep up the great work Kathy. Each one gets better & better.

Joy

3. Kathy Orta April 26, 2014 at 5:46 pm

HI There– you get both, videos and written tutorial. So glad you like the projects. Thank you!

4. debi April 27, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Kathy, This is an absolutely superb project! Your design for each new Foto Folio exceeds the previous one! Since I can only get one kit, I really appreciate the fact that your tutorial will include instructions for all 6 of the Foto Folios. I know that you have one more to show us, but I dreamed about making Foto Folio 5 last night, and so I knew this is the kit for me to get! Thank you for continuing to share your creativity with us! See you on May 2nd!

5. wanda April 30, 2014 at 2:07 pm

If you purchase one kit, do you get all of the tutorials?

6. Ava April 30, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Kathy,
    First of all thank you for all you do! On the Foto-Folio tutorial, how many pages is it? Thanks

7. Nadine April 30, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Each folio gets better and better. I love this folio style the most but fell in love with the paper in style 1 so I ordered style 1’s kit to make this folio 🙂 I love that you get the instructions for all of them!

8. Robin Rakes May 1, 2014 at 10:49 am

From a newbie- will we get the measurements or cut files for the pieces to create a folio in the tutorial? These look fascinating!! Thanks

9. Debbie May 2, 2014 at 12:52 am

Hi, I have purchased and received your fab tutorial for the folio set, love them! One query on the supply list it does not actually tell you how many sheets of 12×12 card stock is required for the projects. Could you let me know so I can be sure I have enough of the right colour before I start. Many thanks

10. Kathy Orta May 2, 2014 at 11:06 am

I saw that, I will have to go back and update. For now, it is 20 sheets of the base color (Black or Toffee) and 5 of the coordinating colors.

11. Debbie May 2, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Thank you, can’t wait to start!