Foto Folio – Style 4, Gatefold Folio

Join us A National Scrapbook Day Event, May 2, 2014 & May 3, 2014 (Time to be determined) in the CLASSROOM.

Kits for Style 1 -4 are currently available.  I will have 6 different Kits for each of the 6 Foto Folio styles.

You can pre-order the tutorial now. The tutorial with videos will be emailed to you before NSD event.

Click Here to pre-order the tutorial. This tutorial will come with the how to videos- just like the B2B project.

Kathryn of Kathryn Scraps and I teamed up for this NSD Project Event so we are doing a 50% off the tutorial thru NDS — so you get a two for 1. It makes me so happy when crafters can team up for an event like this. Super Fun Times!! Kathyrn will be teaching her Foto Folios Class on May 3rd, a two day event!!!!!

You can pick up Kathyrn’s Foto Folios Here

I hope to see you all there!!!!

FotoFolios2

1. Michele April 23, 2014 at 6:52 am

Love this one … it is my favorite design so far! So excited to get the tutorial so I can start on these. Kraft Tex is already ordered!

2. Loydene April 23, 2014 at 7:57 am

Do you know if Kathryn is going to have “peeks” of her 6 folios? I understand from your description that they are going to be 6 different styles from yours?

3. Donna Atkins April 23, 2014 at 9:09 am

You are so incredibly amazing, I can’t wait to get the tutorials for the Folios. I ordered Kathyn’s too and I plan to use these for family gifts including pictures, I know they will love them!

4. Sulema (Sue) Jimenez April 23, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Loydene, if you check out Kathryn’s YouTube or website http://www.kathrynscraps.com you will see a sneak peek of one of her six foto folios. They are revealing the folios slowly to gets us all pumped up and excited for NSD.

5. Lois paulo April 23, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Love this one question I ordered all of the tutorials Nd Kraft tex what folders do I need

6. Loydene April 24, 2014 at 9:11 am

Thank you, Sue — I never found them on her blog pages, but, I appreciate the reference to the YouTube pages. That is where I found the first two!