Tonight Class Videos are posted to Box.com

Hi all– Again, thank you for a super fun time tonight.

Remember, I split the videos.  You will find the first part of the Video in the Chit Chat folder and the video where I started the project in the Murse Mini album folder.  Enjoy!!!  See you all next Friday for another Crafts & Laughs!

1. Chris April 19, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Kathy, I LOVE all your tutorials and classes….and I I am trying to find last FRI. class at Box.com….I have downloaded Box to my computer but can not find the class…..can you help????
    Thanks!

2. Millicent April 20, 2014 at 3:08 am

I’m having the same problem, I can’t make heads or tails with this new system. I haven’t been able to watch any of the videos since the change over.
    So disappointed!!

3. Kathy Orta April 20, 2014 at 3:25 pm

It’s very simple — you watch Live on Fridays at 7PMCST. If you want to watch the recording you purchase the membership as it’s always been. the only difference is that I am no longer on Ustream, now I stream here on blog on Friday at 7PM CST. That is the only difference so not sure why you are confused. More info would be very helpful? Thank you If you don’t have a membership to watch the recording, you can purchase one here. http://shop.paperphenomenon.com/Class-Video-Subscription-1-Year-CVM-1.htm

4. Kathy Orta April 20, 2014 at 3:26 pm

It is in the project folder. I was working on the Murse Project, so the class is in the Murse project folder.

5. Gine April 20, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Hi Kathy for some reason when I try to go see your chit chat and the murse video they only show about 2 mins then the screen goes black am I doing something wrong. Would love to see what I missed but it won’t let me see

6. Terry Barber April 21, 2014 at 9:53 am

I can’t figure out how to sign in. It asks for an email but my sign in was not a email address. Help please!!

7. Kathy Orta April 21, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I can’t help you here– please send an email via the Contact Me button on the Menu bar above. Also, please include more info, I an not quite sure how to help. Thank you.

8. lois paulo April 21, 2014 at 5:53 pm

my silly question is. i ordered both yours and kathryns folios tutorials.
    is there going to be time to gather my supplies? i am talking other than the paper i am using. do i need to purchase some kraft tex? file folders? thanks from a newbie. so excited to do these, love all your stuff
    lois