Foto Folios- Style 2 Match Book Folio and 3 Envelope Folio, Side Loading

Hi all!! Check out the next two styles in the Foto Folios Event Project. 3 down 3 more to go. I will be revealing a Foto Folio every other day or so until the super fun National Scrapbook Day Event, starting on May 2, 2014 at 7PM CST in the Classroom. I will be adding more kits next week. I am going to enjoy Easter with the family.

Happy Easter to my virtual family!!! God Bless.

Enjoy the video

1. Lorri April 19, 2014 at 7:21 pm

So awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I Cannot wait!

2. Deanne April 19, 2014 at 7:51 pm

I believe Kathy mentioned there will be “kits” for these folios. Is that true? Does anyone know. When they will be for sale? I don’t want to miss out if I heard correctly. Thanks!

3. Jen April 19, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Really, REALLY cool Kathy!
    Another fantastic idea!

4. Cherie Reighard (CherryB) April 19, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Thank you Kathy, I’m looking forward to creating with the new folios. The different options are intriguing. I can’t wait to start playing with them.

5. Ana April 20, 2014 at 9:09 am

I’m in awe the way you come up with such great projects!!! This is going to be a wonderful gift for my nieces. They can keep all the certificates they get in school inside the big pockets and place photos of all the school activities that they have taken throughout the school year. Can’t wait to get started. Love it!

6. lois paulo April 21, 2014 at 6:30 am

hi kathy
    so excited for the folios. i did purchase the instructions, when do i receive them? will it be via email? i also bought kathryn folios and received an email that they will be released on or before 5/2/14 on her sites archive, is that how you are doing it as well?
    thanks for the info
    lois paulo

7. Lynn April 21, 2014 at 9:39 am

Hi Kathy,
    Can’t wait to join you and Kathryn for the Folio Projects. In your shop you have a Folio kit that says full kit (wedding, boy and girl) and I wanted to make sure that if I buy one of the full kits I’ll get everything needed for 12 folios. Did I misunderstand, does that include Kathryn’s as well? Or is it for all 6 of your folios.
    Thanks for your help.

8. Amira Romanowski May 24, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Hi Kathy/ Jen,
    Ok so I am now up to Foto Folio #3 and I have unsuccessfully been trying to download Part 1..everytime i get to 2.04 on the video it freezes and although the counter is still counting down the time the picture never comes back.. i have downloaded the file 3 times and it keeps doing the same thing..I think there is a problem with the vid on your end maybe??? Can u pls check and let me know.
    Many thanks,
    loving this project so far

9. Kathy Orta May 27, 2014 at 10:44 am

hey there email me via the contact me button. let see how we can work this out.