Foto Folios – Style 1 NSD May 2, 2014

I am so super excited to share with you peek see of the Foto Folios project.  Join us A National Scrapbook Day Event, May 2, 2014 & May 3, 2014 (Time to be determined) in the CLASSROOM.

In this video I show you Style 1 of 6.  Foto Folio, Style 1 is called Folio-Folio

Kits will go up on Friday, by 7PM. I will have 6 different Kits for each of the 6 Foto Folio styles.  You can pre-order the tutorial now.  The tutorial with videos will be emailed to you before NSD event.

Click Here to pre-order the tutorial.  This tutorial will come with the how to videos- just like the B2B project.

Kathryn of Kathryn Scraps and I teamed up for this NSD Project Event so we are doing a 50% off the tutorial thru NDS — so you get a two for 1.  It makes me so happy when crafters can team up for an event like this.  Super Fun Times!! Kathyrn will be teaching her Foto Folios Class on May 3rd, a two day event!!!!!

You can pick up Kathyrn’s Foto Folios Here

I hope to see you all there!!!!

FotoFolios2

1. Rebecca Maddux April 15, 2014 at 6:42 pm

HI Kathy
    I am confused on the pricing, when I went to Kathryn’s site, it says if we purchase her tutorials we will get your tutorials for $9.98, is that a mistake?

2. Kathy Orta April 15, 2014 at 6:54 pm

sorry typo.

3. Rosemary Sokolowski April 15, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I saw the same thing as Kathy. Anyway, do we pay $19.95 to each of you on your separate site?
    And than we get 6 tutorials from each.

4. Kathy Orta April 15, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Hi Rosemary, if you would like both set of Foto Folios Styles from both Kathryn and myself, yes. Kathryn had a typo. Both volumes are currently half price at 19.99 thru NDS. This tutorial comes with all of the how videos as well.

5. Jen April 15, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Another fantastic creation! And love the papers!
    🙂

6. Anne April 15, 2014 at 8:04 pm

HI
    If we purchase the kits, do we get access to your tutorial and videos or is that purchased separately? Can we purchase all 6 kits?

This is such a fab project!!!

7. Cherie Reighard (CherryB) April 15, 2014 at 9:42 pm

These are super cool Kathy. Its going to be a fun day! Thank you and Kathyrn too! Got my tutorials ordered.

8. Deanne April 15, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Hi Kathy:
    I would like to purchase both “kits” from both you and Kathryn (paper, embellishments, etc) not just the tutorials so do I click on the pre-order button above or is that only if I want just the tutorials and videos?

9. marymatthys April 16, 2014 at 8:59 am

Is the kit up for sale yet? I can’t find it.

10. Kathy Orta April 16, 2014 at 10:32 am

hi Babe! I posted that they will be up on Friday. Still do not have all the details together for each kit.

11. Mary Matthys April 16, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Thanks! I’m too excited about this, I think! I must have missed that detail 🙂

12. […] Kathy Orta is doing a National Scrapbook Day celebration and online class May 2-3. […]