Classroom Invites – Very Important Information

Hi guys- Please read this message as it is very important.

We will be sending out new invitations to everyone today.  Please following these step for a smooth transition to the new system.  It is super simple to get your class videos back once you accept the invitation and following the steps:

This is what the email will look like when you open the email.  Click on the Accept Invite.

Step 1
Next, you will see this screen, you will have to do once of two steps: Create and account with Box, it FREE.

Step 2

Create your Free account with Box.com

Step 3

Enter your email address and select a password you wish.  This is what you will use to access your account over and over again. So you want to remember this password or write it down in a safe place.

I will NOT be able to reset your password you will have to use the RESET PASSWORD On THE BOX.COM SITE

Step 4

Or if you have an account with Box all you simply have to do is sign in to your existing account. You will see the folder in your BOX account– How awesome is that!!!!!

Step 5

Once you have accepted the invitation and/or created your account or Logged in to your personal existing Box.com account you can access the videos again by following the steps below or just simply logging in to your Personal Box.com account. You will see a folder in your personal box.com account title Paper Phenomenon Class Video Membership.

If you choose to access the video through the Paper Phenomenon Website following the steps below:

Go to the Paper Phenomenon Website

Once you sent up and account Step 1

Click on the word CLASSROOM

Once you sent up and account Step 2

Click on the video camera icon
Once you sent up and account Step 3
Click on Secure Login

Once you sent up and account Step 4

Enter your Username and Password

Remember this is the Username and Password to your personal box.com account.  You created this password and this account is yours.

Once you sent up and account Step 5

Enjoy the videos

So sorry to all that couldn’t locate their email invites.  I will be doing a super cute paperbag album (with the new giant size paper bag  I should last week)  project as a thank you to you all for hangin in there with me through the transition to the new system.  I will show it to you all during the Friday Class at which time you will find the videos in box.com

If you haven’t signed up to the Class Video Membership, you can find out more info here

24 Comments

1. scrappergirl56 April 14, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Hey there, LOVE this!!!! WOW, wonderful that I will be able to access the videos in my own Box.com account. I really like all the new changes…each time for the better…I’m hangin’ right there with ya.

2. ivonne April 14, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Hi I wonder if these invitations are for those who buy your classes or who you follow on youtube? I’d love to participate, I love your work’m your fan! my email is ivscrapdesigner@gmail.com

3. nancydawes April 14, 2014 at 1:31 pm

So exciting! It works wonderfully. Thanks Jen and Kathy! NancyD

4. Mary Ann Gies April 14, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Kathy and Jen,

THANK YOU S0000000 MUCH. All is well and I love the new site. I so appreciate you putting up with some of computer challenged people. What a blessing you are to all of us.
    Mary Ann

5. Linn Cole April 14, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Can I still watch your recent videos without buying the archived videos? I can’t always watch when you’re on but I DO SO LOVE your projects!!

6. Kathy Orta April 14, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Hi there– yes to watch the recording there is a membership fee. Thank you so much. I am so happy you love the projects.

7. cathygray April 14, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Sign in went well and I can access the videos, thank you the good directions.

8. Tina Madden April 14, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Thank you Jen and Kathy, sorry for all the confusion. It worked I am flying with the big girls in the classroom now. 🙂

9. Karen April 14, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Thanks sign up was great… all in… I really enjoy the videos

Thanks

10. Yolanda Sargenti April 15, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Love the new site and classroom feature. Still waiting for that invite email.

11. ila sibley April 15, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Kathy
    I haven’t received my invitation to Box.com
    I was able to view videos before but now I can’t get in. I love to watch your videos, and the NEW classroom is fantastic. I just can’t watch live so I rely on Box.

12. Cindy J April 16, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Still haven’t received my new invite yet. I did email you yesterday and today too…hope to get back in soon! Thanks.

13. Corliss McBride April 16, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I have yet to receive my invitation.

14. motorhed127 April 16, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Hi Still have not received the invitation promised to arrive yesterday.
    Please resend I want to access the videos I paid to see……

15. Colleen SPellen April 17, 2014 at 9:42 am

I received an email stating that I was added to a collaborated folder, but never receive an invite to be able to access the videos. Please advise. Thanks.

16. Kathy Orta April 17, 2014 at 10:37 am

that is the invite. you need to accept it. Thank you

17. Kathy Orta April 17, 2014 at 10:39 am

Hi There- If you sent and email thru the Contact me you have been address already. I can’t help you here. I don’t even have a name to look up when a comment is left like this. Thank you so much. We are trying to get to everything as fast as we can. Thank you again!

18. Kathy Orta April 17, 2014 at 10:39 am

please send an email thru the Contact me Button. Thank you

19. Kathy Ellis April 17, 2014 at 11:16 am

Hi Kathy I’ve been watching for my invite but have not received either. Looking forward to seeing your class. Just finished my twirly-lazy Susan last night. How fun! Getting ready to start the doll house next!

Kathy Ellis

20. Debbi April 21, 2014 at 11:36 am

Hi Kathy
    Bought my Box last evening. How do I get the videos, nothing transferred from U Stream! Did I do something wrong and lose all my videos? Didn’t receive an invite. Please advise??? Thank you

21. Kathy Orta April 21, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Hi there– I can’t help you here, please send an email to me via the Contact me button in the menu bar above. Thank you

22. Marion April 26, 2014 at 2:06 am

Kathy,

I have not received any invitation to get the BOX videos back. Would it be possible for you to send me whatever I need to get back to BOX.

Thanks ,
    Marion Swartz

23. Kathy Orta April 26, 2014 at 10:54 am

please send and email via my contact me button in the menu bar. Please include your receipt of payment so we can look you up. Thank you

24. Maggie May 3, 2014 at 8:37 am

I Enjoyed the broadcast last night. As usual lot s of laughs! BUT I could not find a way to participate in the chat. I located a chatbox log in but it kept telling me my PW was wrong. Any suggestions? I would love to participate in chat today at 11 a.m. Thx a bunch 🙂