Dollhouse peep show

Hi guys here is the video from last night.  I am getting emails that you can’t view it on Ustream so here you go.  Hope you love it! I will be doing another video on Kraft-Tex and Snaps again being that my class didn’t record yesterday. It should go smoothly now that I know how to use the tool– LOL!!!

Kit Club Member and Digital Kit Club Members– Videos 1 -22 and the Cutting Guide are posted to the website. Happy Crafting.

Remember — if you missed out on the kit, you can join the Digital Kit Club and use you own supplies.  Here is a link to join the Digital Kit Club  — Click Here

1. CherryB March 22, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Thank you Kathy. You do a terrific job with the live classes. After a full day of work, its fun to have some “me” time. It amazes me how many people you touch and how quickly you can pick up on the chatter. It flies by pretty fast. whenever I can join in, I always learn something and have a terrific time. The dollhouse project is charming! Your little faux pas on the porch wasn’t even noticeable until you pointed it out. What house is perfect?

2. Rosemary Sokolowski March 22, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Cute as can be. I can’t wait to see the house completed with the album.

3. Karin March 22, 2014 at 7:25 pm

You mentioned Jen’s ink caddy…since I didn’t see the live recording, is there any way you can post the link so we can see it? Thanks!

4. Peggy Kempf March 22, 2014 at 10:47 pm

I love the dollhouse and can’t wait to start working on it! And I knew there wasn’t going to be doll furniture because you said it was going to be Kathy Dollhouse. It’s great! About those knobs, they certainly have been thorns in your side haven’t they? Well whatever happens, happens we know we will get knobs of some sort, no biggie! Thanks for the peek.

5. Theresa G. March 23, 2014 at 8:02 am

This dollhouse is fantastic! It is just gorgeous!!!!

6. Patricia Molnar (artjunkie2) March 23, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Stunning!! Your dollhouse is amazing!! I love the design layout inside the house and that it is funtional! I always love your kitclub projects and the special hardware that comes with them is phenomenonal!! Your shows are always so much fun as well I always learn something new!! Thank you for all of your hard work and sharing your tremendous talent with us!!! I can’t wait to get my kit!!

7. Katina March 23, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Okay, the one time I can’t watch the show and it didn’t record. Bummer! Oh well, next time.

The doll house is FABULOUS!!

8. Katina March 23, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Here’s a link I found for the ink caddy.

Kathy, is this the one you want Jen to make for you? http://ozegran.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/distress-ink-storage-unit-finished.html