Inspiration Mondays

Check out the amazing creations this week for Inspiration Mondays.

January Kit Club Bonus Project – you can purchase the Instructions and videos here

Paper Crafter: Ana Zaragoza

Ana Zaragoza 1 Ana Zaragoza 2 Ana Zaragoza 3 Ana Zaragoza 4

Paper Crafter: Cathy Hazzard

Candy Hazzard 1 Candy Hazzard 2

Paper Crafter: Cherie Reighard

Cherie Reighard 1 Cherie Reighard 2 Cherie Reighard 3 Cherie Reighard 4 Cherie Reighard 5 Cherie Reighard 6

Paper Crafter: Kathy Llamas
Kathy Llamas 1 Kathy Llamas 2 Kathy Llamas 3 Kathy Llamas 4

Paper Crafter: Lauren Collis
Lauren Lyon- Collis 1 Lauren Lyon- Collis 2 Lauren Lyon- Collis 3

Paper Crafter Shari Garrett Miller
Shari Garrett Miller 1

Paper Crafter: Suzanne Hue
Suzanne Hue 1 Suzanne Hue 2 Suzanne Hue 3

Paper Crafter Theresa White Richard

Theresa White Richard 1 Theresa White Richard 2 Theresa White Richard 3

1. Lauren Collis March 3, 2014 at 9:43 am

Thanks so much for the fun project and amazing inspiration! It was also exciting to see my take on the project posted. Best wishes, Lauren

2. Mildred March 3, 2014 at 10:03 am

These boxes are amazing. I am so impressed with all the different designs, papers, etc. I applause all your great work.

3. Lynn Butler March 3, 2014 at 10:13 am

These are beautiful!!!!

4. Marian Baliski March 3, 2014 at 10:25 am

Trying to figure out how to buy the January bonus project and where do I go to sign up for the digital kits

5. Theresa Cubberly March 3, 2014 at 10:37 am

Kathy,
    I so enjoy the projects you put out. I have purchased a few of your tutorials but now that I am in nursing school, have not had time to accomplish them. Graduation May 2nd…then the fun begins. Love this project!!
    Theresa

6. Kathy aka Girlygirl777 March 3, 2014 at 10:38 am

WOW!!! All of these projects are stunning and adorable. Very nice ladies! Kathy is an amazing designer isn’t she, to give us such fantastic inspiration.

7. May Britt Byrialsen March 3, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Really beautiful project … can I buy tuturial only for this somewhere on Your Page …

8. Denise Taylor March 3, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Wow they are all so beautiful I’m jealous! Xx

9. Jeb March 3, 2014 at 2:56 pm

wow love all of them. Haven’t made this but sure I will one day 😉 great job everyone
    and thanks for the inspiration

10. Gudveig Mjaanes March 3, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I am amazed over all The beautiful work you lades have done! And Kathy Orta is a very talented designer! Working in the two last albums now. Nice to see how others have matted and decorated the pages.

11. Nadine March 3, 2014 at 4:55 pm

All of these are gorgeous, great job ladies.

12. Peggy Kempf March 3, 2014 at 8:50 pm

The projects are all beautiful! I love them. Isn’t it neat the way when you change just the papers it makes them all look so different. Thanks Kathy for the great idea!

13. Katina March 3, 2014 at 8:59 pm

Hi Marian-
    To get the January 2014 bonus project you will have to purchase the #10 Digital Kit Club from the shop on this site, it’s out of order, it’s on the top line between Kit #1 and Kit #2…

14. Katina March 3, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Kathy, love that you started Inspiration Mondays!!

15. Shauna Johnston March 4, 2014 at 1:17 am

Will I be able to buy the tutorial for Hidden Treasures Trunk or will I have to take out a digital subscription. I know in the past you release the tutorials individually. Look forwafd to hearing from you

16. Kathy Orta March 4, 2014 at 8:44 am

You will always have the option to purchase the tutorial only with any of my projects

17. Ana Maria Zaragoza March 4, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Theresa, wanted to encourage you to keep going with your education. We need NURSES! Speaking as a nurse myself by profession, don’t let anything stop you. And if I forget to mention it, Congrats to your success!! As for your fun time with Kathy and the Pita babies, when you finish your education and pass state board, which I know you will, come back and play hard with Kathy and the rest of us crafting fanatics.

18. Ana Maria Zaragoza March 4, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Thank you Kathy and your gang for posting and giving me the inspiration to create beautiful projects with you. I’m having so much fun with it all and the Fan Club.

19. Theresa March 4, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Thank you Ana! This is encouraging since only 2 months left and I will graduate then on to state boards. Then when I pass, I know I will, I will be an RN. Exciting times.