Take A Spin Memory Tower

Hi All!!!  the Tutorial is now available in the shop for this project. Thank you all for the awesome feedback on this project. I love it so much.

Click Here to pick your copy

When you make the project please share your project on the Facebook Fan Page. Here is a link

Kit Club Members– you files has been updated today as of 1:50 PM CST.

Take a Spin - Cover Page

7 Comments

1. scrappergirl56 February 19, 2014 at 2:48 pm

This is the most amazing project to date….LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Mine is sitting ready for the papers and all that good stuff that comes in the kits. LOL
    Can hardly stand waiting to get it finished. Kathy, you are amazing and you produce amazing projects, the videos are super easy to follow and the tutorial is great as well. Fantastic project…I really can’t express in words how much love and am amazed at this project. Keep going, I’m right there with ya!

2. Gwen Casteel (Satindoll) February 19, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Love this project…

3. Jan Kelley February 19, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Wow! Awesome Kathy. Thanks once again for your creativity.

4. Doreen Steinke February 19, 2014 at 9:06 pm

What a fabulous project this will be. My boxes are made up and ready to go, when the paper arrives. Whoo hoo, I can hardly wait. I did the holiday kit club and now I joined the regular kit club. I think I now have an addiction to Kathy Orta’s papercrafting projects!!!

5. scrappergirl56 February 21, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Hi, My name is scrapergirl56, and I am addicted to Paper Phenomenon projects….LOL I need a scrappin’ intervention…LOL Love everything Paper Phenomenon!!!

6. Sparkle and Spin… | The Crafty Coterie March 25, 2014 at 1:02 pm

[…] She really is amazing.  I know I say that alot but really… she’s amazing.  Take A Spin was the January project from her Everyday Kit Club.  Instantly I knew what I wanted to do with […]

7. Sparkle and Spin… November 18, 2015 at 3:22 pm