Inspiration Monday Featuring the B2B Project

Paper Crafter – Sandra Chew

Sandra created this project using her own supplies following the B2B Tutorial/Videos

Sandra Chew 1.1

Sandra Chew 1

Sandra Chew 2

Paper Crafter – Sandy Trefger

Sandy created this project using her own supplies following the B2B Tutorial/Videos
Sandy Trefger 1.1

Sandy Trefger 1.2

Sandy Trefger 1

Sandy Trefger 2

Sandy Trefger 3

Sandy Trefger 4

Paper Crafter – Tanya Ayala

Tanya created this project using her own supplies following the B2B Tutorial/Videos
Tanya Ayala 1.1

Tanya Ayala 1.2

Tanya Ayala 1

Tanya Ayala 2

Tanya Ayala 3

Paper Crafter – Theresa Richard

Theresa  created this project using the B2B Kit  following the B2B Tutorial/Videos
Theresa Richard 1

Theresa Richard 2

Theresa Richard 3

Theresa Richard 4

You can pick up the B2B Course Here

Update

I will be home on the 12th.  I will update the Kit Club 10 Site when  I get home.  I will have the Take a Spin tutorial completed by Wednesday, 2/19/2014.  See you all on Friday for Crafts and Laughs on Ustream at 7PM CST!!!!

1. Zhen Cui February 10, 2014 at 9:19 am

Cool, I am also doing my project using B2B!

2. scrappergirl56 February 10, 2014 at 11:16 am

Love the projects, my fav has to be the one by Sandy T. using the “Mickey Mouse” papers…they look great in that project, I so love that paper collection. Great work everyone.

3. Tanya Ayala February 10, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Thanks for show casing once my project. Kathy you are awesome thanks fir being such a great teacher

4. Judy February 10, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I too just finished the B2B project. Was very labor intensive but enjoyed every minute of it and was almost sad when I was finished. I love listening to Cathy’s voice and doing it with her. It is like crafting with a friend. I have been a card maker for years and this was my very first major project. Cathy makes it so easy and am thrilled with my project. A huge, huge thank you and will have to listen to it again just to craft with my new friend!!!

5. Janet Anderson February 10, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Thank you for showing us how others are using your patterns. It’s nice to see what the variations can be…

6. Sandra Chew February 10, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Taking the B2B class was the perfect foundation for ALL my paper crafting projects!! Kathy explains things super clearly and makes even the most elaborate elements easy and do-able!! I can hardly believe I made these! Thank you Kathy!!!
    Sandra

7. Sandy Trefger February 10, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Oh wow! So excited to see my Mickey B2B featured here on PP blog! Thank you! And today is my birthday!!

8. CherryB February 11, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Beautiful work everyone! Congrats on being featured on Kathy’s Paperphenomenon site! It is terrifc to see the different papers and ideas.

9. Theresa Richard February 14, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Thank you for featuring my project! What a nice surprise to see my name on your blog. This was my first PP project and I learned so much!