Everyday Kit Club 10

I posted this to the kit club blog. However,  just wanted to post here so you know that there will be activity on the Kit Club blog with weekend!!!!

Paper Collections – Please note kits will ship when product is available.  Remember most are new products from CHA.  I can’t wait to share the Take a Spin Project that I have been teasing you guys about for MONTHS!!!!

January – Take a Spin
Kaiser Craft – Art of Life
My Minds Eye – Antique

February – Trunk of Memories
Tim Holtz Wall Flower Collection

March – Dollhouse
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea (This may be subject to change)

Bonus Tool
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Tool & Ink Set

1. Lorianna January 21, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Sooooooooooo LOVEin EVERYTHING!!!!!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

2. Jan Kelley January 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Awesome Timmy products! Love the versatility of his products. Can’t wait to see what Kathy is putting in our kits.

3. Wendy McDonnell January 21, 2014 at 1:34 pm

KAAAAAAAATHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I LOVE IT ALL! I was so scared of that doll house as I don’t have a small girl child but seeing the birds and flowers WOW I love that paper. I could love a doll house now. But then I love all things Graphic 45 and you are introducing me to Tim Holtz. Yeah, newbie here but I really like all the products shown in the video’s here. AND I know you well enough by now to know that if we are getting the folio’s… they are going to be so much better then what’s shown here. I don’t understand why he doesn’t use you to make his samples. 😉

4. Melissa January 21, 2014 at 1:52 pm

I am so excited!! This is the first time I have been able to participate. Wished I wasn’t at work so I could watch all the videos.

5. Peggy Kempf January 21, 2014 at 2:35 pm

I am so happy for these products, they look wonderful and so many possibilities! I can’t wait!!!!! Of course I have been having trouble waiting anyway because I know with you doing it it will be wonderful!

6. Debi January 21, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Nice choices Kathy. Can’t wait to work with Tim Holtz’s Wallflower collection. Love the lighter colors and botanical theme. Also can’t wait to work with the G45 collection. Looks like a great 3 months of super fun projects.

7. Kellie January 21, 2014 at 3:42 pm

I am totally in love with March’s paper collection!!!!

8. CherryB January 21, 2014 at 4:13 pm

I’ll be spending a lot of time in my craft room! These are all fabulous! They all look like so much fun. I love trying new techniques.

9. Sue January 21, 2014 at 5:47 pm

So excited about the Tim Holtz mini Tool. I love all things Timmy!

10. Katina January 21, 2014 at 9:25 pm

This semester of the Kit Club is going to be “PHENOMENAL”!!!

11. North Seattle Donna January 21, 2014 at 10:17 pm

OMG, I am in love. I have been dying for a peek at the paper collections and I am thrilled! YOU ARE THE BEST, Kathy Orta!!!!

12. Kelly Harms January 21, 2014 at 10:32 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use the Graphic 45 papers. This one has to be one of my favorite G45 lines ever! I know you will make it even better!

13. Judy Webb January 22, 2014 at 11:27 am

Thanks for these selections!!