Update

Hi guys, just a little update. I’m still in new york due to weather conditions I’m scheduled to head home tomorrow. Hopefully all things will be back to normal. So look out for another update when I get home. Just wanted to let you guys know what’s going on.

1. Jan Kelley January 3, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Stay safe and it will all work out. Can’t wait for the new KK to begin.

2. Linda V January 3, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Hi Sweetie,
    Be safe and head over to Central Park with the fam, it’s so beautiful ! I was just there on 12/31 w/ little snow and ppl ice skating and the horse and buggy’s…

Happy New Year…

3. Eileen Ramspacher January 3, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Safe travels. Enjoy the extra time with your family. Happy New Year ….. Ohmyeiyiyi

4. Brenda January 4, 2014 at 9:32 am

Safe travels Kathy! My son and family just went back to NY, Watertown where it snows a lot!!! lol I guess you got caught in this North East storm. So different from FL huh?! Stay warm!

5. Cherie Reighard January 4, 2014 at 10:06 am

Just get home safely and I hope that you arrive to a sunny Florida! It is cold and snowy in PA and not conducive to crutches! The foot is doing much better however and I don’t need the “c’s” all the time. At least I know I will be better by time Steampunk Soiree is here! I’m so excited about that event. I feel like I’m 10 years old waiting for Christmas! I haven’t been 10 for a long time. Anyway, take care, and I know the new year will bring all good things your way.
    CherryB

6. scrappergirl56 January 4, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Get home safely, we’ll get to the projects in good time…not like we all don’t have plenty of things to work on…LOL…I know I sure do. Happy New Year!!!

7. Gine January 5, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Hope you made it safely home Kathy. Be glad u left New York all the roads are now freezing.

8. lina schwiecker January 5, 2014 at 6:08 pm

I can’t get my arms Down: just completed my Ultimate Organizer from Your tutorial.. it is FANTASTIC… Thank You for Your great Work, inspiration, tutorials, vids and for being on this planet!.