Lap book peep

Hi Everyone!!! here is a peep of the Lapbook in the 302 collection, by Farmhouse. I will have a tutorial and kits on this project. I plan on having the kits up by Wednesday. I hope you guys are enjoying the new site. Remember, if you have any questions or problems navigating the site send me an email and I will get back to you right away. Thank you so much

image

1. Loydene November 12, 2013 at 8:05 am

Is this the same concept as last year’s Christmas December Daily lapbook based on file folders?
    Were you going to do a tutorial on the envelope “December Daily” from last year?

2. octlove November 12, 2013 at 9:52 am

just love the peek & the new site…so easy to maneuver:)

3. Ana Maria Zaragoza November 12, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Wonderful! Love what I see. Can not wait to hear about it

4. Carla November 12, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Can’t wait to see the inside and the christmas version. Whoo Hoo!!!

5. Kathy Orta November 12, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Hi There- I will be doing a tutorial on that project as well.

6. Laura Pitzer November 12, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Kathy,

Is this a kit for club members only? It looks awesome! If not just for kit club members, can we reserve one? I’m not sure of all the rules yet, I just know your items go really fast! I just joined the current sign-up; my first time in the kit club, but I have purchased some of your tutorials, and been watching your videos on YouTube. I’m going to have to work really hard to get through the B2B class so I can learn some of your techniques prior to January, when my first kit will be arriving. I’m a new-be with mini-albums, and have never done anything like the project kits I’ve seen on your site. Wow, you really come up with creative projects! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects with all of us!

7. Pam Meyers November 12, 2013 at 9:03 pm

I have so missed you. Being very sick .Drs. are trying to decided what is going on. Got your e-mail and all ready I feel better I cant wait to get the tutorial for this great new project.

8. CherryBee November 13, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Great job on the website! The new project looks like so much fun. I need to buckle down and finish the ones I got started! So many ideas… so little time!

9. Elena November 13, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Gorgeous!!!!!! I want it!!!!!

10. Kellie November 19, 2013 at 7:01 pm

This says sold out – will you be getting more of the 302 Farmhouse one? I LOVE IT AND MUST HAVE IT!!!!! LOL Anxious to hear!

11. Patricia Baptista December 14, 2013 at 9:42 am

Hi! I’m from Brazil and would like to purchase the tutorial “Lap Book” and know the value and how do I buy.

kisses

Patricia Baptista

12. Kathy Orta December 16, 2013 at 10:51 am

You can purchase the tutorial in the shop (click on “SHOP” button on right sidebar or tab)
    or visit http://shop.paperphenomenon.com