Another Take on the Memory Box

Hi Everyone, Sharing another take on the Memory Box.

In the version I used the August Kit Club Kit.  Featuring Kit Club exclusive hardware, Echo Park Photo Freedom/Graphic 45 Collection and Basic Grey Carte Postal.

I really would love to see this in the Graphic 45 Typography Collection.

1. Joyce Maley September 3, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Awesome. You have been a very busy lady lately!! No one can complain now! 🙂

2. Judianne September 3, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Thinking this might be a good gift for my son’s girlfriend at Christmas. She just joined the Air Force Reserve and would be a nice way to have all her letter writing items handy. Maybe fill it with post cards, envelopes and stamps. I can use the envelope maker to create so unusual envelopes.

3. Janet Kelley September 3, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Love Love Love it! You’ve done it again…….I now have a new fav. I like the idea of using this for a wedding project! Since there are 3 albums you could have a shower album, a honeymoon album and a ceremony/reception album!!!!! Use the bonus project for planning or bachelor/bachelorette parties. So versatile………..can’t wait to make this as a second project. Thank you sista you are the best.

4. Suzeqscraps September 3, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Very nice.

5. n1sunrider September 3, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Just as wonderful as the first one. Awesome ensemble.

6. Monica Baker September 3, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Oh my gosh! Nothing against the first version you shared it was way cool but I am just not a huge “Halloween” person since my kids are all grown and no grandkids yet so this WAY more what I was trying to envision and more my style! LOVE this!!

7. Anonymous September 3, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Have to agree. REALLY like this version!! Not into the Halloween as all the kids an grandkids don’t live near. LMK if you do this as a kit or another version using Graphic 45. Would love this in some of those paper packs. Thanks for sharing YOU ARE THE CRAFTING QUEEN! 🙂
    Darlene
    corky45 @att.net

8. Kathy Files September 3, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I can’t make everyone happy – although I know this it still try- LOL!!!!!. All I was waiting on was that hardware to make this all happen. I am so glad it finally arrived!! I am thrilled with it all. Totally worth the wait!!! thank you so much!!

9. Kathy Files September 3, 2013 at 6:56 pm

I agree with you both- I really love this one!!!

10. Kathy Files September 3, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Love the wedding idea too.

thank you guys so glad you like it!!!

11. DarcieGlam September 3, 2013 at 9:20 pm

It is just beautiful Kathy! And thanks for the shout out last Friday for SCS – you are awesome!

12. Brenda September 3, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Wow, love this Kathy!!

13. milleniasue September 4, 2013 at 3:19 am

Wow Kathy I love this cant wait to start this project . I just am finishing the storyteller I plan to put my immediate family history in it . Thanks for the inspiration . Sue.

14. Kaye September 4, 2013 at 3:36 am

Kathy..you are so right about the Typography line. What a great project to showcase the project and that paper! Hope you have something up your sleeve to use this paper line.

15. angievangigch September 4, 2013 at 11:14 am

OMW….Just stop woman!! I can’t keep up with al these awesome projects you make! It’s too cool!

16. Volly September 4, 2013 at 10:24 pm

I love this, is it to be another kit? Excuse my impertinence but as Halloween is not that popular in some parts of England, the first is not as useful. However I would love to make this one, its gorgeous.

17. Volly September 4, 2013 at 10:27 pm

I love this! Is it to be another kit? Do excuse me but most seem to sell out before I get a chance!

18. Volly September 4, 2013 at 10:28 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

19. Luv 2 Create September 5, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Love this version Kathy!!! Fabulous home decor piece. Don’t get me wrong though, I am still over the top in love with the “Timmie” version am thrilled that you are kitting that one also. I personally don’t think that that one is strickly Halloween. I plan on keeping that one out all year round as well!! But, black and white are incorporated thru out my home decor and it ties in nicely in several of my rooms as will this version.
    Marcie