Tim Holtz Summer CHA 2013 Project

This is also the Memory Box Project for the August Kit Club.

1. Marcia July 22, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Shut up! This is off the charts, Kathy! You’ve outdone yourself! Love all the albums within. Thanks for sharing! 😀

trifles

2. Suzeqscraps July 22, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Great project, you are awesome girl!!

3. Loydene July 22, 2013 at 8:10 pm

You. Are. INCREDIBLE!!!!

4. Brenda July 22, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Wow, this is unbelievable! I don’t know how you come up with your ideas, but they are fabulous!!

5. Anonymous July 22, 2013 at 8:34 pm

You are a GENIUS !! I can’t wait to get my hands on the tutorial (how do you do it). I hope Tim Holtz gave you an A+++ and a BONUS.

Linda V

6. flapril July 22, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Tim is very fortunate to have you on his design team. You are so talented. Great job.

7. Swr4him July 22, 2013 at 10:36 pm

This is so awesome! You have really outdone yourself with this one.

8. knittingprose July 22, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Very nice design! I’m sure he will LOVE it.

9. Cindy - FL July 22, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I couldn’t have said it any better than Marsha and I agree with all the other comments. Phenomenal project and I want EVERYTHING in Tim’s “mad scientist/laboratory” (I forgot the real name) line.
    Such an unassuming little box on the outside, but WAIT until it’s opened. Sadly, I wasn’t able to join the kit club, but you still ROCK!!

10. Mia Neal July 23, 2013 at 12:35 am

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is freaking amazing! I’m really bumming now! I sooo wanted to join the kit club for this trimester, and didn’t make it happen. So jealous!! Love this soooo much!

11. cyndie2010 July 23, 2013 at 1:30 am

Holy crap, you have done it again. Another spectacular project. You are the most creative scrapper I’ve seen. You are a GENIUS!!!!!!!!! I love all the interactive elements you put into your projects. You are the QUEEN of interactive projects. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us. Can’t wait to do this project. Hugs. Cyndie

12. Barb July 23, 2013 at 3:02 am

I agree with everyone here! What a fantastic project. I would love to be a flea in your brain to see how it works!

13. artjunkie2 July 23, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Stunning!! You have totally outdone yourself!! This is so fabulous!! I love that version with the new Timmies paper collection, love the mad scientist look!! I can’t wait for the kit!! Sooo glad I joined the kit club!! Your projects are out of this world!! Love them! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing, amazing talent with us!! So excited!!

14. Elena July 23, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Will the tutorial be for sale mama?

15. craftnlass July 24, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I was just at the Las Vegas Show. It’s aboslutely beautiful.

16. Linda Hahn July 26, 2013 at 6:26 am

OMG, Kathy!!! I’m a new fan of yours and absolutely LOVE Halloween!! It’s my favorite holiday and just found out about your kit club. Is there anyway that I could purchase the August kit or even just the box that the kit is made from? I love all the projects I’ve seen—you are just amazing!!
    I know you’ll be in Waxahachie (only 1 hour away) this weekend and would love to meet you, but we will be traveling to Wyoming to help move my daughter back to Texas!!
    Please let me know how I might be able to purchase you fabulous August kit!!