I am thankful for…

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish you all a super Happy Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for.  I find myself to be a truly rich woman – rich with love and true friends. I am so blessed to have you all in my life and for that I am thankful.

Thank you all for your support, but most of all I thank you for your friendship. God Bless.

1. Jen Wright November 22, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy to you and your family! We are so thankful for you and your talents and williness to share with us!
    I am up early just working on my YearinReveiw-Baby kit before I have to go to dinner at noon with family. LOL…but its not a “baby” version.. can’t wait to show ya what I am making with your tutorial. i’ve had this idea since you came out with this one!!!
    Hugs Sweetie!
    Jen

2. Sonia Y November 22, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Oh Kathy..you are so adorable!! It’s a blessing to have you teaching us so many beautiful things and for this I am truly thankful.
    Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family!!

3. Amy524 November 22, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I thank you for all the fun and laughter you bring into my life, you are a very special lady!!!

4. Super Anisoptera November 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm

We are all thankful for YOU, your talent, your energy and will to share all your beautiful creations with us! Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!

5. Anonymous November 22, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, Diva! You have brought so much fun, excitement and creativity into my life, I am truly grateful for you. I love your openness, generosity, and down to earth personality. You are like a member of my family…my little sister…lol! May you and your family enjoy your day and the rest of the Christmas season. Much love and hugs.

God bless you always,
    ~Hope 🙂

6. Teresa November 22, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Right back at ya Babe! Hope you have a wonderful day – I am so richly blessed with great friends – some of whom I have never met except thru a chat. I consider you one of those. .Hope things are better with Robbie’s ride and ya’ll enjoy the day with family and food. Happy Thanksgiving from Teresa (chowbaby) and Logan

7. Anonymous November 22, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Back at ya. :o) Reta Strong

8. Anonymous November 22, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We are all so lucky to have you too.Di

9. rachel November 22, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!!! Hope your day is wonderful!!

10. rachel November 22, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!!! Hope your day is wonderful!!

11. Annette McCarty November 22, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Thank you, Kathy! Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am very thankful for the part you play in my life. You are the best!

12. Anonymous November 22, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?
    My weblog : how to get your ex back

13. Cindy - FL November 23, 2012 at 12:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kathy! We truly are blessed.

14. MaggieLove November 23, 2012 at 12:32 am

Kathy you are a blessing. You bring so much joy into our lives with your beautiful personality and your giving ways. Thank you for sharing talents and friendship with us. God Bless you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving sweety!

15. Sandy November 23, 2012 at 4:17 am

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!! Kathy, I am the one who feels blessed to call you a friend 🙂

16. cal8007 November 23, 2012 at 4:36 am

Thank you for all your tutorials!

Hugs,

Carmen L

17. do4x4 November 23, 2012 at 4:54 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you Kathy. Thank you for all you do.

18. Anonymous November 23, 2012 at 4:59 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Kathy. I hope you had a wonderful day. You are a true inspiration to paper crafters and I enjoy your work so much. You are truly talented.

19. Anonymous November 23, 2012 at 10:46 am

Same to you Kathy and your family

20. Formerly known as: Queen of Bling November 24, 2012 at 4:15 am

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed your ustream tonight, you are a fun bunch of gals 🙂 I will definitely be back to check you gals out and hopefully get a kit one of these days to work along with you all. 🙂 a.k.a. frannyj

21. Kraftychick November 24, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Thank you for being you!! Hope you and your family had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Jackie

22. A Creative Operation November 24, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have made the lap book in an Autumn/Fall theme, and posted it to my blog, and I would so love for you to see it. Please let me know what you think!! I have a link to a video that I made of it as well. Thank you so much for your inspiration!!! You ROCK!!
    Michelle, Creative Operation