Vintage Typewriter Class

Hi all- We are making the Vintage Typewriter Class Today. 7PM CST

I posted the kits up for sale.  All Chipboard pieces come precut for you in this kit!!!!!
Be sure to pick up your tutorial for this project as you will need the templates to make this wonderful home decor piece.

Check out what I did with the inside of the Typewriter!

1. Wende November 17, 2012 at 12:46 am

Perfectly Phenomenal! Love how you changed the inside! Great kit.

2. VJ November 20, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Kathy Im so bummed out, no more Kits, will you have more kits available, I’ve been waiting for this one since you first showed us. Pleeeease more Kits!!!!!

Love your work, and Happy Thanksgivings to you and your family, your the best.

Veronica
    aka Fantom

3. VJ November 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Love your work, and Happy Thanksgivings to you and your family, your the best.

Veronica
    aka Fantom

4. VJ November 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Love your work, and Happy Thanksgivings to you and your family, your the best.

Veronica
    aka Fantom

5. VJ November 20, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Love your work, and Happy Thanksgivings to you and your family, your the best.

Veronica
    aka Fantom

6. Anonymous November 20, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Love your work, and Happy Thanksgivings to you and your family, your the best.

Veronica
    aka Fantom

7. Anonymous November 21, 2012 at 11:18 am

Dear Kathy, I think you’re a genius, this typewriter is my favourite project and I bought the tutorial long ago. The only thing I still can’t figure out is how long must the hairpins be)) Sorry for such a stupid question, but I live in Russia and we don’t have the shops which you stated for buying these hairpins. I’ll have to order them online, so I really need the size. Thank you!
    With lots of love and respect
    and warmth from cold Russia,
    Ekaterine

8. Sybil Ward December 23, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Hi, Kathy. I stumbled onto your site last night, and I’ve been skulking all day. You are mad talented! This is my new hangout. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.