December Daily Lapbook – Part 4

1. Teresa November 4, 2012 at 12:47 pm

it’s your birthday – you are up like an eager beaver aren’t ya! thanks for the next step for the “book” lovin it so far.

2. Cindy Vernon November 4, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Happy bday. I havent started yet but I will very soon.

3. Loydene November 4, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Happy Birthday! I’m looking forward to the “peeked” file folder and thinking about turning this one into a travel lap book!

4. Marcia T November 4, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Happy Birthday Kathy. Wishing you a wonderful day xx

5. Scrapthat November 4, 2012 at 3:18 pm

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!! Hope you have a fantastic day filled with love and fun and scrappy memories!

6. shanna November 4, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Kathy!!!!

7. Jessica November 4, 2012 at 5:40 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Jessie_k

8. Scrapthat November 4, 2012 at 6:57 pm

So cool! Can’t wait to start my decorating! (need a good paper collection first.) Thanks again Kathy!

9. Malisa LeBlanc November 4, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Happy Birthday Kathy! Hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    Malisa

10. jeanette, mistress of longears November 4, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Happy Birthday! Were you an architect in another life? You certainly think like one!

11. A Creative Operation November 5, 2012 at 12:15 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!! I hope it is an awesome day for you.

I just love this project. I have made the base of the book, and today I bought Autumn themed papers to finish it with since I already have my December Daily book for this year! I am going to use mine for my upcoming trip to a scrapbook convention with my girlfriend, my birthday, and Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Michelle

12. Alice I. November 5, 2012 at 12:47 am

This is so much fun! Can’t wait for more sneaky peeky of that beautiful Romance Novel file folder project! It looks gorgeous!

13. Anonymous November 5, 2012 at 1:03 am

So much fun to watch this and follow along. Thanks so much for doing this! Love it. Mary Werner

14. LaraeH November 5, 2012 at 2:01 am

OMG, Kathy, this is just too stinkin’ cute. I saw this, and of course had to sit down and watch the first 3 parts. Gotta go and get some Christmas paper now. It is sooo much fun watching you create these pieces. Glad that little frame finally worked out. lol

15. Cathy L. November 5, 2012 at 3:49 am

Love doing this with you, can’t wait for the next folder book you showed us.

16. Mary Matthys November 5, 2012 at 5:54 am

I am so excited about this project. my friends and I made the base together Friday night and I finished the pockets from #3 and most of #4 done today. My mom died almost 3 years ago and the last two Decembers have been very depressing because I really miss her tat this time of the year. My first grandchild was born in May and I am going to use this lapbook to document his first Christmas month. I am hoping this lapbook project will help me pull out of the December sadness.

17. Liz Robertson November 5, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Hope you had a great Birthday. It was my 40th anniversary. Love this lap book.

18. Dianne November 5, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Happy birthday kathy! Love the project!

19. Anonymous November 5, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Happy Birthday Kathy! I hope you had a great day and got some more scrappy goodies.
    Thanks for posting part 4. I need to catch up before you post part 5.
    Cat

20. ~ Jo ~ November 6, 2012 at 11:50 am

Kathy I think you are BRILLIANT! I am loving this December Daily and have all instructions written down! I am going to attempt making this over the weekend. I hope you had a wonderful birthday too!! Do you have anymore YT series of projects like this? Thanks!

Hugs,