December Daily – Lapbook Part 3

1. Margaret November 2, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Hi there,
    Anyone know where to find these folders in AUstralia??? PLease??? I found a box of these on AMazon but they want $70.00 just for shipping!! ANyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Jen Wright November 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Up that’s right. I couldn’t wait. Got up at 730am, saw the video and started working on my 2 lapbooks!!!
    K, I’m ready for day 3!!! Love the pockets!
    Hugs!
    Jen @www.beachmonkeys.net

3. jeanette, mistress of longears November 2, 2012 at 7:54 pm

They are used by businesses for filing….try any business supply store.

4. Unknown November 2, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Aww I was hoping there’d be two parts today also. It’s looking good already. Bring on part 4!
    Cat

5. elli thomas November 3, 2012 at 8:34 am

This is such fun! I am going to make both versions (lapbook and envelope) and then let my non-scrappy sister choose which one she wants. Okay …. it is 4:32 AM EST … why haven’t you posted part 4 yet? LOLOLOLOL

6. Loydene November 3, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I love to see what you create … but I can’t help but wonder about your process. Is the prototype a mess of scrawled dimensions, penciled notes to self, ragged edges and sticky spots from ripping out and removals? And what makes you think of these things??

I also appreciate your “I can make that work” attitude toward little mis-calculations ….. but — okay here comes the whine! — I’d appreciate a bit more consistency in the creations… example — I think we worked the lap book construction with the extending tab on the right .. at some point toward the end, without talking about it, you flipped its orientation so the extending tab was on the left … which in my world, makes the inside wrong and upside down!

Nonetheless — whine over! — no matter to me since I really don’t intend to finish this one — I was interested in the file folder construction. I am waiting anxiously for and looking forward to the envelope album!

7. Scrapthat November 3, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Kathy …I love ya’ girl! I knew I wanted to do another December daily this year. I did your interactive BAP last year and didn’t want to do the same thing again this year but had no plan 🙁 and then I saw your this video and KNEW exactly what to do! I love this idea!! Thanks so much for posting it! I need some CS on my PP but I have the base all done! (almost caught up!) Can’t wait for the rest of the posts…stalking your you tube channel 🙂
    Dolly

8. Dianne M. November 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Kathy—you are totally amazing! You must lie awake at night just thinking up stuff. I’ve made SO many of your projects (multiple times on some of them) and just love each and every one. Thanks so much for sharing!

9. scrapncathy November 3, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Kathy… I am loving these lap books. There’s so much you could do with these! Great idea! Can’t wait till part 4

10. Cricut Junkie Too November 4, 2012 at 2:26 am

do you have a walmart there? if so they will carry them..I got a box of 50 for 3.27

11. Cricut Junkie Too November 4, 2012 at 2:27 am

Do you have a Walmart there? if so, they will have them..I got a box of 50 for 3.27

12. Susan November 4, 2012 at 6:28 pm

I love the videos but am a bit confused. I was watching 1 & 2 then went to 3 and it jumped ahead to a lot of decorated pages that had no instructions for. Am I seeing this correctly or did I miss something. Thanks for the great work!

13. Susan November 4, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Never mind the previous post, I am totally operating on little sleep and I found it. Sorry!

14. Gael November 4, 2012 at 10:10 pm

I was thinking of adapting the concept and using readily available manilla folders and dividers

15. Anonymous November 5, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Hi Kathy, I follow you on YouTube and I’m doing the December Daily 2012 Lapbook. Excited for video 5. I have finished my labbook through Video 4.
    Just wanted to thank you for taking your time and doing this fantastic tutorial for all of us “challenged” Paper Crafters. LOL.

I hope you had a GREAT birthday!!!!!!
    Terrie Snow